• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo! Today's my birthday!!
In honor of my 20th birthday I am smoking 20 bowls of bubblegum
I just smoked my 7th bowl and I'm higher than I thought, it creeped up on me pretty good...I got a full day of tokin ahead of me:)

this is what I can recall: thursday,100mg adderall,friday maybe 40mg to 60mg adderall,then at night at like 2am saturday,half gram of coke,then 60mg adderall at 6am,another half of gram of coke at 4pm saturday, sunday 60mg adderall at 7am,1 x at 5pm,then got tweek,spent all my money,smoked a half gram yesterday night. played cards with a friend all night.smoked some more at 4isham. it's now 6am. still have some left for uh later today. I might lay down I should huh yeah. probably around 7pm today I will get more.since I'm broke.I'll just be the handy dandy driver. yep yep. gotta do what it takes. won't ever leave the game. I'll drive forever. can't slack off gotta be 24/7 taxi driver.but the reward is my medicine. it saves me.makes me happy. this is the only thing left in the world that makes me smile.happy. that only thing that makes me feel that happiness. it makes my dead eyes.mind.light up big.just thinking about it. it's the light that brightens up the whole entire void.

RyanM said:
this is what I can recall: thursday,100mg adderall,friday maybe 40mg to 60mg adderall,then at night at like 2am saturday,half gram of coke,then 60mg adderall at 6am,another half of gram of coke at 4pm saturday, sunday 60mg adderall at 7am,1 x at 5pm,then got tweek,spent all my money,smoked a half gram yesterday night. played cards with a friend all night.smoked some more at 4isham. it's now 6am. still have some left for uh later today. I might lay down I should huh yeah. probably around 7pm today I will get more.since I'm broke.I'll just be the handy dandy driver. yep yep. gotta do what it takes. won't ever leave the game. I'll drive forever. can't slack off gotta be 24/7 taxi driver.but the reward is my medicine. it saves me.makes me happy. this is the only thing left in the world that makes me smile.happy. that only thing that makes me feel that happiness. it makes my dead eyes.mind.light up big.just thinking about it. it's the light that brightens up the whole entire void.

It was the stims that made you miserable in the first place though. I'm terrified for your sake that you can't see that the source of your despair is the drugs. You don't have to get stimulants man... get some opiates or benzos and just fucking relax for a day. Better yet, go a few days without being high at all. Don't just do one day because you'll probably feel terrible from the previous high, but give yourself maybe three or four days of sobriety to gain some perspective... some clarity so you can see what's actually going on.

Two bags of scag to the face. Puked about 3 times so far but Im feeling absolutly fucking fantastic. Just smoked a Parliment. I am on the fucking nod.

I smoked much more than 20 bowls last night, and I'm still not outta weed! I'm pretty fuckin stoned right now, tripped out and mistook the fridge for a dog.....damn blue doberman!!!

just smoked a joint. and drank quite a bit. feeling pretty damn good.

I ate 10 fresh poppy pods, put them in a blender with water and made a gross green liquid. It tasted nasty, but worked just as good as dry pods, maybe better.

Also took some neurontin to potentiate it.

Man its been a while since i've been on bluelight (working a lot, and then binge drinking... not much down time in between)

Drinking fighting cock whiskey (its 51% alc and has the best name for a whiskey ever, hehe) with ginger ale and smoking a few bowls while doing some grading (i wonder what my students would think if they knew i was grading and smoking weed at the same time)... time for some more grading before i get too stoned to do this :).

candyflipping, coming off my roll now..enjoying the afterglow with the acid. about to smoke a couple bowls.

Too much merlot. A couple of roofies.

Smashed.

Bout to head to a friend's s place for blow and/or speed....

Ohh myy God....
I quit Ecstasy for about 5 months or so, took some molly, feeling soo fuckin amazing!!!!!
I bet alot of you know what im talking about :D
Eye wiggles and everythingg

Last edited:
just got outta jail...

3 klonpins
1 shot of black tar
1 thorazine
2 forty ounces king cobra =D

uh up the whole night,tweaked. it's about 10:30am I'm going to take this e probably in an hour. later on my friend is getting a ball of crystal. this may or may not turn into a 3 day weekend. even though I started a day early but all the better. or I mean more the better.

Been smoking orange kush and bubblegum since monday, I keep blackin out and feel like my heads attached by a damn string.
I'm finally getting off this rock, to drift off to parts unknown

Brokethrough on N-N-DMT for the first time. =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

Was reading today 'D.M Turner's' Essential Psychedelic Guide today and it talks about DMT's link to water spirit. I noticed earlier on non breakthrough dose before i had read about the link that i was euphoric in the bathroom near water but as soon as i moved away my euphoria disappeared so i when i read about the link i thought there must be something to it. So i ran tap while smoking in the bathroom and breakthrough, a totally euphoric experience with no fear or anxiety what-so-ever. If DMT is linked to the water spirit it would make sense that DMT is the most powerful psychedelic i mean we are 60% water, and being 60% water i think if the water spirit exists then it must already be a part of us and us a part of it so it would make sense it would be so friendly and protecting of us when journey to the spirit realm with DMT.

^Awesome! Now I gotta try dmt, that sounds like an awesome trip

Smoked too much bubblegum, the room feels like a microwave and I'm bein baked on high for 3 hours:p

just took 2500mg of methocarbimol, downed a shot of vodka and smoked a few too many bowls...Yeah, I'm gonna have an interesting night ahead of me (might bust out the salvia and trip hardcore);) You stay classy san diego!

I'm staying at my friends apartment tonight and right now i'm sitting on his lap and we're eating these awesome pot dark chocolate raspberry brownies I baked.

Hey, it kicks ass being a well-learned chef and a pothead. Cheers, everyone.

Dear lord i'm blazed. I think we're going to ggo lay on the floor...

two 40 ounces
4 klonopins
two bags of dope
one bag of coke
... and going over to a dude's for some more brew and weed!

Status
Not open for further replies.