• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just broke out a line and I've got enough bags to get me well doped up.

I'm high off the anticipation. I've got a raging metaphorical erection just looking at it.

Edit: On TDS I said i was goign to take a BL break, but since I'm high I figured Od cep, bacck

I'm so high, i'm having difficult seeing staight/focusing enough to type this out .Jiminy Jillickers!

Last edited:
DXM - approx 473 mgs - close to 1/2 an hour ago.

Time is moving very slowly, I just noticed that my fingers are really cool, and my ceiling is most definetly an infinite void. ^_^

drunk and happy to have made a lot of cash tonight @ ye ol cas

*edit* Carl, I know my advice wont come to shit, but, I hope you realise these little "exceptions" you keep taking are going to lead you back where you dont want to be if you dont watch it.....

good luck dude

Last edited:
theworks said:
I feel GOOD now....gravity bong + a few shots of 151...wasn't really trying to get FUCKED up, but oh well.

Haha I fail to see how anyone can party with 151 and a gravity bong, not expecting to get fucked out of their skull...

=D

oh my goddd!
IM HAVIN the mooost EIWJGHRWG WICKED acdi trip ritght now. and i ended up finding a peice of my mind i lost last time.

Alprasmith

Moderator dose of Dextro along while ago.

Somethin' alongs the lines
of lines
'n' lines
& bucketloads
of red wines'tyles.

Cask nearly goon.

Tryna work out how much many U-94s to hatch
with some greatfruit ju'ice.

Sweet Emotion.
:)

PEACE
UnS
:)

N.B. I wonder what to do today?

aphexia said:
drunk and happy to have made a lot of cash tonight @ ye ol cas

*edit* Carl, I know my advice wont come to shit, but, I hope you realise these little "exceptions" you keep taking are going to lead you back where you dont want to be if you dont watch it.....

good luck dude

Yeah I really need to step back. I haven't gone longer than 2 weeks, and only once longer than a week. After that week the cravings were significantly reduced, so I know it does get easier. I just keep finding reasons to use.

I know I will use again, only because I was talked in to throwing down a few more bucks to nab a few more bags, but I didn't finish all of them last night. I was real fucked up off of 1.5 bags, which was very surprising. I'm very, very glad I didn't do 3 bags at once like I was planning on originally.

I'm definetely tweaking pretty nicely. I have absolutely no idea how much I took (I did it in bumps), but things are good. Also took a mg of xanax to smooth things out. First time with meth... not too bad. I need to get to sleep around 6ish but I have 5mg of xanax so I figure that shouldn't be much of a problem. If anyone's online and wants to talk on AIM, IM me (sn is in profile). Peace.

I am pretty fucked, been drinking lots, took 4 e's and smoking some very fine herb....got offered morphine and LSD tonight...didn't even bother withg them cuz of the e's.

Ah well... sitting here drinking vodka and gonna smoke the last bit of my weed....ah!

60mg of Norco and 25mg of diphenhydramine (tylenol pm). Listening to some classical music and I must say... no other music is better on opiates. I'm perplexed though. I would imagine I'd be fucked up from 60mg of norco since it's been a month since I've had heroin and three weeks since I've had any hydrocodone. Maybe it's just taking a while to absorb in the ol' gut... I'm not used to waiting for things to absorb in the stomach. How long does it usually take? Seriously... I want to learn how to play the piano just so I can play some smooth classical when I'm high. God, opiates are everything.

Peace

wastedwalrus said:
60mg of Norco and 25mg of diphenhydramine (tylenol pm). Listening to some classical music and I must say... no other music is better on opiates. I'm perplexed though. I would imagine I'd be fucked up from 60mg of norco since it's been a month since I've had heroin and three weeks since I've had any hydrocodone. Maybe it's just taking a while to absorb in the ol' gut... I'm not used to waiting for things to absorb in the stomach. How long does it usually take? Seriously... I want to learn how to play the piano just so I can play some smooth classical when I'm high. God, opiates are everything.

Peace

^^ same here my man, just replace 60 with 45, add 2mg klonopin and beer, niiiicccce

always takes about an hour - hour and a half to get me fucked tho

I reccomend you mix some albert king (laundromat blues is absolutely essential), doors and apocalyptica into your playlist tho, im lovin it.

*edit* just threw down another 7.5/325 norco and 1mg clonazapam for good measure, happy as a pig in shit

Last edited:
aphexia said:
^^ same here my man, just replace 60 with 45, add 2mg klonopin and beer, niiiicccce

always takes about an hour - hour and a half to get me fucked tho

I reccomend you mix some albert king (laundromat blues is absolutely essential), doors and apocalyptica into your playlist tho, im lovin it.

*edit* just threw down another 7.5/325 norco and 1mg clonazapam for good measure, happy as a pig in shit

Wow, funny you just said that bro. I took 1mg of xanax five minutes ago (before seeing your post) and am getting ready for a second helping. On a side note, I just had the most powerfully euphoric nod of my lifetime to the song "Goodbye Blue Sky" -Pink FLoyd. Seriously, I've never had this good of ane xperience with hydrocodone. I'm simply blown away and this is coming from someone who uses oxy and heroin pretty frequently. it's just...... good. 8o

Peace and good tidings

(especially to aphexia my opiate bretheren... keep cool ya pig in shit)

*Edit*- I'm comfy

Last edited:
wastedwalrus said:
Wow, funny you just said that bro. I took 1mg of xanax five minutes ago (before seeing your post) and am getting ready for a second helping. On a side note, I just had the most powerfully euphoric nod of my lifetime to the song "Goodbye Blue Sky" -Pink FLoyd. Seriously, I've never had this good of ane xperience with hydrocodone. I'm simply blown away and this is coming from someone who uses oxy and heroin pretty frequently. it's just...... good. 8o

Peace and good tidings

(especially to aphexia my opiate bretheren... keep cool ya pig in shit)

*Edit*- I'm comfy

glad to hear your having as much fun as me =D , hydro, to me, seem much more euphoric than oxy

oh and trust me you gotta get some albert king to listen too lol

Ate 10mg of DOI about 24 hours ago. It is wearing off. Now on a large dose of poppies , and just took 4mg of clonazepam.

Blazed some harsh strong buds earlier. And the awesomeafyling powers that blazing has on taste always amazes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.