• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
codeine , the only bad thing is that it was my last pill...
and no more rx's xcept for those benzos that do nothing to me anymore, except prolly xanax at extreme doses , oh well cya i'm enjoying my high listnenting to chillout.

I feel GOOD now....gravity bong + a few shots of 151...wasn't really trying to get FUCKED up, but oh well.

Just woke up after 14 hours sleep and popped 90mg codeine. Prior to my going to sleep, 5 of us had a 48 hour binge involving dihydrocodeine, blow, speed, pills (mdma), in constant, heavy consumption the entire time.

Sensational fun. Not so good for the bank balance.

I love this weed... it gets me nice and stoned after only a small personal bowl :)

Auuughgghghg.......I feel soooo freaky right now! I took 10mg aderall to help me write a paper for midterms, and I am not feeling good at all (which is weird, cuz my script for aderall used to be 20mg for my add) This is the first time I've used the shit in forever, so I guess its no wonder that it feels so alien to me. At least I got a bit of nyc sour diesel and blueberry to mellow things out. My arms feel like plastic, fingers meticioulously hitting the keys....blaahhhhh.....

Sure wish I was where I need to be goin soon. Its almost my birthday, and I'd hate to spend it where I am now. I can't stand this place anymore, its suffocationg me. It will eat your soul, the place sucks the life out of you little by little. At least I'm leaving asap.

Gah, freaking out again....I hate this stuff as much as I hate meth itself! Sure, I wrote a decent paper but I feel like shit on a stick right now:( I'm gonna feel like shit all day after this I know it. Once I get back from class I'm gonna smoke a bowl and sleep until work comes around. I'm soooo glad I'm leaving soon, I've been through some rough shit recently and I just think its time for me to get the hell outta here while the gettins good. I may be rambling, but who cares. Dammmmmnnnn, this shit keepps givin me rushes and I'm not enjoying em at the moment...too strong for my stim sensitive cns. Gonna smoke a few more bowls n see what happens, peace

Just smashed a few glasses of absolut blackcurrant, washed it down with 60mg of DHC, and 2mg of rohypnol....

Pretty wrecked =)

A few glasses of GOOD white whine and a line or 2 of coke...i feel GOOD =D =D =D

Chillin out after a long sleepless day. Just made a super stinky cup of bhang lassi (I can smell the dank in it from across the room!!) And I'm about to erase the day away with a few bowls and a bottle of scotch:p Might roll later on tonight if I feel like it

Me and 2 mates sitting here me on lots of charlie, cider, vodka, buckfast, e's and hash and weed...loving the dig"!

What do you think of that?

Went all day without doing anything and now I'm finally reaping the benefits of a sober day with the first few tokes.

My day kind of blew, but now that it's the end of the day and I'm just relaxing with a bowl it doesn't really seem all that bad. :)

I'm rolling, I feel so fucking great, plur guys, fucking plur

Yar, was just at a cinco de mayo party (lots of tequila was consumed... man i am drunk as fuck...) and smoked a bunch of weed as i drove back (ok, i shouldn't have driven in the first place, much less driven drunk and smoked weed, but it was only a couple blocks... still, dumb. I feel bad for doing it. I need to convince myself not to drive when i drink that much (god i hate tequila).

Hey everyone, I just wanted you to know how I feel. Feelin' good feelin' great, feelin' great feelin' good, how about you?

Dude, you know that feeling you get when you do heroin and then take a few rips of weed? I am so there right now. Yay, taking for a day pretty much completely off.

Went and got another bag; the nod the nod!

Last edited:
Who Cares. Goose Liver, Padres.

I jus' wrote some giant borespearian monologuless
about how fuck I am
an' it killed itself.
So I reckon words are smarter than people.
But it left me the Goose Liver, bit'o'meth, 1/5 of a Red Dawg Goonbag,
some alpine 8s (shudder), an' LSD visuals.
An' alpra.
100mg+, legal, pre:scribed
Always got it yey dependence...
And I Thought I Was doing Something Else....
Like in another forum, or writing on a wall in Samoa....
:\ :)

LOVE UnS
:D

got this interesting combo buzz going

I took a darvocet after having my morning double tall mocha and then took an aleve an hour later and an ibuprofen an hour after that while chewing on some ephedra (whole plant, not an extract) thoughout... then made myself a strong batch of yerba mate/black tea/ginseng tea/ephedra tea... just got home with this relaxed but energized high. And to catalyze the whole mix, i just took a couple rips of weed and a swig or two of beer....

I feel pretty darn lightheaded and good :)

long night of tequila last nite.. im drinking at work right now to get rid of my hangover.. btw wat the hell am I supposed to do when i'm talking to someone on heroin and they nod out in front of me.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.