• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta git right

oh well just did my morning wakeup gotta git right and do a 5 bag fix
with some nice bron-x ny shit i got 5 more to do right about now for coffee break i'll be back ...gotta figure out whats for lunch and oh yeah dinner.
what else? oh desert???? hmmmmm%)8(

Got home from work and sippin' on some malibu&coke and gonna smoke a bowl once my friend gets here...ahh.

Thank god its a 3 day weekend!

Acid for the first time, fucking incredible, why I'm on bluelight? I have no idea so I'm going to go peace.

Well, as some of you culture-savvy individuals may know... 'tis be Fiesta down here in San Antonio, Texas. Now, though I'm not at any of the "festivities" or with friends, I sure am fucked. Swallowed 50mg of norco (hydrocodone) an hour ago with .5mg of xanax and drank a good Shiner Bock. Listening to the new Tool album (10,000 Days) which all of you should check out even though it doesn't quite match the ingenuity of their older albums.

Be at peace everyone... For I know I will

"Ohh, what are they gonna do when the lights go down
Without you to guide them all to Zion?
What are they gonna do when the rivers overrun
Other than tremble incessantly?"

"10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)- Tool

Just had a glass of wine and I'm starting to think that tonight might be a good night to drop some E...

The thing is, I rolled 2 weeks ago and I'm going to again in 3 weeks but I don't want the effects to be weaker then. What do you guys think, should I drop tonight?

mrs-mojo-risin said:
Just had a glass of wine and I'm starting to think that tonight might be a good night to drop some E...

The thing is, I rolled 2 weeks ago and I'm going to again in 3 weeks but I don't want the effects to be weaker then. What do you guys think, should I drop tonight?

I say hold out for a little while longer... it'll probably be worth the wait.

Fucked, been one big mad party this whole weekend since thursday night, coke, booze and a few joints on thursday, lots of coke and booze and j's friday night, just chilling with a few joints last night and tonight went pure mad on the pills and drink, very out of it right now.

I'm sure it'll be a big downer from thursday hitting me tomorrow, ah well, what goes up must come down.

If currently fucking blitzed, smoking around a gram of weed within the last 5 min.
I want some fucking coke guys, latyer.

Waasai... i drank a few beers and danced my ass of for a few hours to breaks then come home and smoked like a gram of weed.. man i am stoned. Gonna smoke another bowl before i pass out :)

I'm on DXM again. This time it works. I'm 1hr and 19mins into the experience. Anyway, it's not what I expected, everything changed, there's no euphoria, just sad reflections of what was before and physical effects. I guess it's the ultimate way to quit drugs, this is pointless, this is no fun. I wanted to try so many substances but now I don't feel like doing anything and that's good, I just can't get chemistry out of my head, it shall come with time, this is so fucking sad, I maen, it makes me feel so bad that I'd rather go to sleep, I don't wan to do opiaetes, I don't want to do opaitesii, how depressed I am, just because I took those white motherfucekrs and they ddin't do the job. Nothing so far did, it's 10:36 and it'd better end right now, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Holy shit I'm currently expieriencing my first acid trip and it is fucking insane.
As soon a sI Remmber i will post a trip report of it soon k later.

i quit weed 3 weeks ago ( 7 years of pufffin) , well i've smoked maybe 2 times since then and i just can't be sober so i drink and eat as much clonazepam as a can.
shit my short therm memory is all fucked up from doing that. Just waiting for the better times .....

not that much. saturday sunday 100mg adderall monday nothing today 60mg adderall,right now I'm in the process of smoking meth but it's not like the stuff I was getting a couple months ago. all this stuff now is cut cut cut. I need so much more it's unbelievable. I need to work more. I'm going to try to get more hours. cuz I need a lot more money. I need a gram of this cut stuff and I need 300mg adderall a day and I need more drugs more more more more. a lot more. sooooo much more. I need it. more than any-thing in this-whole-world-.

^ don't you have bills to pay as well?

one of my guys is comin over, about to get blasted. should be interesting cause i cant remember the last time i was just high and not drunk at the same time

so beiung drunik counts?
=D =D =D
w
a
s
t
e
d
i hope i spelledhf that rioght
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sooo fucked up right now.

Thought the bupe would have some blocking effect, but I blew 2 bags about 15 minutes after going for an easy run and then took a shower. I was starting to feel pretty fucked up then and now that I'm vaping a bit, I feel real fucked up.

Lying on bed feels so great, bout to just do that. I'm a little worried since I haven't done anything for a while, would hate to OD or something, but I don't think that will happen or at least I hope it doesnt.

Edit: Now that I took a bunch of hits and chilled out watching Traffic, I feel amazing. Damn. =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.