• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
combination of Xanax and Clonazepam, and some other stuff i dont remember ...things that are mixed with alcohol ( not enough to make you drunk or anything)

i think i'll stick with just xanax , cause the other stuff just makes me go to sleep ...and is pretty boring

P.S : Yeah for my 600th post!

I took 4 hydrocodone 5/500mg. I can actually feel them,pretty good. I don't know if I should take any adderall or not. I probably will later and just wait for now.

I drank 3oz of DXM polistirex. Feeling stoned instead of that psychedelic feeling.

150mg adderall. I just pawned four playstations games so I could get $11 to make $40 cuz my adderall guy needed all of it. even though. I gave up $30 yesterday.then $40 2 days ago. now I gave him another $40. I don't care I got another 20 pills. another 600mg. I have 38 30's in all now. 1,140mg. That just won't be enough. cuz he's out till next month. I think I'm going to go see if I'm needed as a driver. then if there's tweak I get to smoke some for my services.

RyanM said:
150mg adderall. I just pawned four playstations games so I could get $11 to make $40 cuz my adderall guy needed all of it. even though. I gave up $30 yesterday.then $40 2 days ago. now I gave him another $40. I don't care I got another 20 pills. another 600mg. I have 38 30's in all now. 1,140mg. That just won't be enough. cuz he's out till next month. I think I'm going to go see if I'm needed as a driver. then if there's tweak I get to smoke some for my services.

Who in their right mind is going to trust you of all people to drive a truck of tweak?

Last edited:
wastedwalrus said:
Who in their right mind is going to trust you of all people to drive a truck of tweak?

i dont think he means a truck of tweak.

When i lived in LA, some tweak dealers would smoke you out if you drove them around to places where they had to drop off or pick up Meth.
Sometimes it gets dangerous but when you are addicted there really is no other option.:(

As for me right now, im sipping on a beer=D

I may regret this decision, but I'm vaping a bowl up right now and it feels great! Nice and high. :D

Basically, I'm going to have to stretch my bud supply to the limit before I can get more on Tuesday or Wednesday (hopefully sooner though). I'm hoping to have enough to have at least 1 pack a day, although I've been using 2-3 and stretching those out as is.

im stoned as a mothafucka,listenin to some oceansize,jus got done eatin some pizza and working on some poetry

High off fucking Stilnox. Nothing. I will fucking take DXM in a few days, this doesn't even compare, I was running thourgh my falt kooking for sth vbut I forgto, these were the Stilnox tablets, where a re yothey? I WANT MORE. Greet to all of you.

wastedwalrus said:

I used to do this all the time back when i did meth.. dealers who have warrants and no license/insurance will smoke you up fat if you drive them around to sell shit.

Smoking a bong while in a white shirt, tie, dress pants and shoes, and a blazer... booya for smoking weed while all dressed up :)

i've now changed back to normal, smoked a bunch of weed and drank some more wine and kava kava (alcohol and kava mixed are bad, i know, my liver hates me anyway), and then found a quarter of a percocet and ate it (prolly didn't do much), and drank some beer... then watched "futurama - the sting"... man that shit is trippy.. i think i am gonna drink another beer and smoke a few more bowls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.