• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to the club and had three drinks, danced for two hours, came back, had some wine, and two big bowls and a bunch of kava extract... and i smoked a passionflower bowl in the bong very quickly.. time for more wine and weed and some futurama :)

edit: hell yeah i have cheeze-its! (nothing like being stoned and having the munchies and realizing you already bought munchie food... hehe)

I ate a small lump of hash at about 7 this morning and drank a big cup of poppy tea just before I left for work at 9. I'm sooooooooo blissed out.

im just taking it easy tonight (fri night here in .au) and i decided to smoke a nice spliff...

am so, so stoned.. thought to myself 'who can i virtually share this with that would understand?' - immediately i thought bluelight and went to make a post - and am delightedly amused that there is already a thread...

hooray for first post stonage... ;)

hazejunk said:
i really mean that shit and fuck paradoxcycle with his pro heroin attitude

everybody should read this he is a exbluelighter i think the best one ever

Hmm how did you know I meant him?
=D

He's getting addicted you say? Wow, how *surprising*
I predicted this about a year ago ... he told me he wouldn't.
I'm really surprised! (And not in any way happy, he may be an asshole who's getting what he deserves but I don't wish heroin addiction on anyone)

Although I will agree with many of the sentiments being expressed towards heroin, I still am finding myself having trouble pulling away when I get a bad craving.

That's pretty much what happened today. I bought 2 bags and did one earlier and just railed the other. I'm a little disappointed because I should have just done both at the same time. To make this second bag (therefore second high, never as good as the first) better I popped .1mg of clonidine, 2 benadryl, and a six-year-old T3 (would that even add much?). I'm starting to feel very, very relaxed.

I'll probably regret finishing off that clonidine though. Oh well. Now on to vaping some fine and dandy herb and then I'm going to watch 24. I'm in Season 5, finally, and trying to catch up so I can actually watch the new episodes at the same time as everyone else.

blew a few lines of some shitty coke (hey, if theyre givin it to me for free i cant be picky). im pretty sure theyre mostly inactive cuts so i dont think the comedown will be too harsh.

Smoked a bowl of shake from the bottom of my storage jar, so it was very keef-heavy, and spun records. My stoned housemate keeps running over and telling me its Linkyn Park or Matchbox 20... and i am like, dude, there are no vocals... its cracking me up :)

I'm totally fucked on cocaine and beer!!! New to coke, but love it to bits...Not a good thing really. My mate is leaving the country soon though, so will stop it when he goes (no drugs are fun by yourself IMHO)

Took a small dose of DXM that I'm starting to feel...
Haven't tripped on DXM since August so I'm kinda anxious! So far so good though.

Edit:

Finally, I see the change! And I thought that I was immune :\ .
But wow, there really is quite an apparent change!

Last edited:
Got a few free pills tonight so munched them and drank and smoked the bit out, prerry fucked right now, away for another joints.

woo weed! i got some more tonight and am currenty drunk and smoking myself retarded!

drank way too much crazy night well not really just drinkin with bro's for no reason..got drunk to the point were my mum woke up and said to take it outside and dont let anyone drive drunk...eh...just watched HOSTEL too so now im edged a lil bit..listening to floyd to calm them nerves eh hopes EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD NIGHT..."you don't have to forgive me..just don't forget me..

starting last sunday.ice.monday.ice.tuesday.ice wednesday.100mg adderall thursday.120mg adderall+sum ice. friday.cant remember.saturday night.little ice,then we smoked two balls of crack.sunday morning to not crash,90mg it's now 3:30pm it's time to crash. I'm worn out and frozen.my hands are purple.cuz my body pumps cold.wish I could feel some warmth.

RyanM said:
starting last sunday.ice.monday.ice.tuesday.ice wednesday.100mg adderall thursday.120mg adderall+sum ice. friday.cant remember.saturday night.little ice,then we smoked two balls of crack.sunday morning to not crash,90mg it's now 3:30pm it's time to crash. I'm worn out and frozen.my hands are purple.cuz my body pumps cold.wish I could feel some warmth.
so you've been up for a week..jesus you must look like a disaster

Damn! i am baked out of my mind on a sunday night. I went clubbing and drank a bit, listening to breaks and house and spending time with/driving around a rolling friend and now i am smoking tons of weed and baked out of my mind... gonna eat some pizza and pass hte fuck out-

I haven't take any opiates for more than 2 months, so i basically have no tolerance anymore. I'm currently nodding on 150 mg of codéine and 150 mg of éthylomorphine+ a few pipes of good quality marocan hasch. :) Sooooooo good

Stoned paranoia right now cuz i can't find one of two e pills i got last night and i know i didn't eat it so its either lost in my room (hopefully to be found later by me) or the guy i was chilling with last night walked off with it, which he might actually have done accidentally since he was so out of it (he was rolling pretty well)

Ah well, que sera... hopefully i will find it, but if not, i'll just enjoy the one i have...time to smoke a bowl

just midly stoned...and tryptamine dreamer - did u ever get into the k-hole?!

Status
Not open for further replies.