• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so crunked its not even funny... im usiong b ackspace too much. hahaha

good times... im going out again now.... beer and weed is the shit, nebver leabve jp,e witnh fuck i fucked up

im out

worked late today... but they had cake today at work... and i went to the bar for dinner, then came home after finishing the work and smoked a big ass bowl... gotta be up and chipper tomorrow morn

OH LORD HOW COULD I FORGET 4:20! I got baked and forgot it's technically 4:20 at midnight and a stoned friend called and reminded me! Woooo 4:20, one more bowl before bed, and i'll smoke once i get done with my freakishly busy day tomorrow.

i am delightfuly tweaked, as of 3 days-nights
i feel kinda tripped out esp with my mountainloads of weed :p

Last dance with heroin for me until this weekend or next week. Pretty fuckin relaxed. I woke up with a headache but its gone now! Who needs Tylenol when you got heroin? Happy 4:20 by the way for all my stoner peeps out there.

Drunk 1068mg dxm polistirex and a small dose of poppies. It's kicking in good now, feels a lot like a 100-125mg ketamine injection.

I may drink another 150mg or so, if this is not enough.

ClubbinGuido said:
Last dance with heroin for me until this weekend or next week. Pretty fuckin relaxed. I woke up with a headache but its gone now! Who needs Tylenol when you got heroin? Happy 4:20 by the way for all my stoner peeps out there.

Aren't you the one who said he'd never get addicted? And you're waking up to do heroin?

Umm ... NO COMMENT.

ClubbinGuido, I can only hope for you that you can get off smack as soon as possible, I'd say quit while you're ahead.

Read what other people who are on smack have said right here - I'm talking about hazejunk, Carl Landrover, K'doutinAZ etc.
I hate to sound like a big afterschool drugs special, but smack really doesn't get you anywhere. Try to stay off while the withdrawals won't be so bad.

After having said, I can only wait for that certain someone to come along and tell us all how great & harmless heroin is. You know who you are (and you know we don't need to read your stuff again)

RollinJ said:
nodding out at watching Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels

only my second heroin experience, i love it.

Well of course you do. It's what endorphins do.

I'll give you 5 dollars if you can tell me how it's gonna feel when you spend 3 years on heroin everyday and then you quit cold turkey: I wonder if you'll say i love it too.

Try to learn from other people's mistakes: Quit now while you won't get any withdrawals.

There's heaps of examples of people that severly regretted their heroin use ... go on, read about them. Read their journals. Read the Dark Side ... nothing better in this world than learning from someone else's mistakes.

{I get the feeling I might as well be talking to my computer mouse, it'd be just as effective. Bah ... heroin dealers should be hanged from their cojones}

^^geez dude...chill a little, maybe he is responsible already? im sure anyone who is on these boards knows the dangers of heroin... ok maybe not everyone but most people..

heroin is no drug to play around with. it's junk it's you're life fuck heroin

gugglebum said:
After having said, I can only wait for that certain someone to come along and tell us all how great & harmless heroin is. You know who you are (and you know we don't need to read your stuff again)

he's getting pretty addicted him self if you ask just jugging buy his posts

gugglebum sucks balls

hazejunk said:
heroin is no drug to play around with. it's junk it's you're life fuck heroin

,this site is fucked up for promoting heroin as a fun drug to do once a month well i have never seen it happen. people are cureus.........
i really mean that shit and fuck paradoxcycle with his pro heroin attitude

everybody should read this he is a exbluelighter i think the best one ever

Last edited:
Wooo 4:20... got back from work and smoked a bowl and then cleaned and spun records at the same time and now smoking more :p gonna go out and party tonight probably

hahahahahahaha
soo fuckin stoned and drunk
happy mother fucking 420
wait its 421
happyu mother fucking 421
hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.