• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime between friday evening and today (monday evening), I've managed a gram of Grade A blow, somewhere around 6 or so pills (mdma), maybe and 18th of good grass, and my 50 pack (prescription of course), has diminished to around 5 since friday. I've shared plentifully though...

Just finished off the long weekend with a fantastic bottle of sauv blanc, and 30mg of valium. Bliss... Work tomorrow is going to be painful...

Wake and bake Monday morning. Felt kind of crappy/lethargic, but this bowl is making me feel pretty damn good. :)

getting ready to go to bed.. worked out then smoked two bowls and now smoking a third... gonna watch cartoons till i pass out :)

I broke a bowl earlier tonight, pouring hot soup in when a little inebriated. Luckily it was over the sink, and a cheap, two dollar bowl... or nabe if you want to be accurate;) The unusable ceramics have been adquately disposed of, and if you must know, the prawn, ramen and bok choy soup was delicious:).

kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkaay???

not soooooooo high......but bumpin a little yea yea =) gotta go back to work soon though =(

I have had acid, g, k, 2cb, weed, nangs and am so fucked up like u wouldn't believe. What should my friend take to keep goin i just had the 2cb will more acid work on him or should we try and get him pills or something? God im fucked and sweating up a storm =D =D =D

EDIT: I JUST ate 2 more hits of acid man. WTF is gonna happen to me. and im gonna rail some k later on.

/EDIT2: ^^That was my friend......rails of k are lined up for 9:15am can't wait yummy yummy

/EDIT3: all right no one talking to us whatever but i can't wait till 9:15 im doing a point of k now

/EDIT4:Turns out we are NOT being raided by cops so we decided we'd do some k and acid. but mainly K cause im all out of acid

P.S. You havent done drugs till you've done trips and kl

Last edited:
Stoned as a motherfucker, just after a nice spliff and had a big cone earlier that stood out, still feeling a big monged from it.

Me and my friend have decided our slogan is "shits okay then you rail k then shit flips out"

drank a few beers, just smoked some birthday bowls (wooo another year older) and now gonna go out to the bars for more beer :)

I woke up sweating and feeling kind of crappy, buprenophrine wd? Anyways I finally convinced myself to get up and toke up a bowl and I feel loads better. Whoo!

I got myself thinking about the opiates again, for some reason during my entire heroin usage, I never once thought about the wet dream of oxymorphone. Now that I think about it, I want to try that real bad.

I'll just throw this out there as well, speaking of wet dreams, you know how on the rebound after stopping opiates you get your sex drive back? Well hypothetically speaking if you go a day or two without having a release then have overly erotic dreams did your dream ever become way too real?

well, to cebelerate my bday, i went to a bar after smoking a couple bowls and having a couple beers.. at the bar i drank a long island iced tea, a pitcher of beer, a jager bomb, and then a shot, followed by more beer... yeah pretty drunk.. and then came home.. now i am gonna smoke another bowl or two (happy bday to me!!!) and then pass out as i have class tomorrow morning... grrrr... ahh well, i'll drink a ton of coffee tomorrow morn anyways :)'

edit: woo weed! (ps i am 23 now!)

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmmm 240mgs of codeine, a hot bath and about 4 or 5 beers.

:) :) :)

^Happy Birthday!!!

paradoxcycle said:
Suuuure!! 8)

I swear on my life! Raw stuff. I couldnt swign the cash for for it today so I had to settle for regular bag... :( Not bad though.

Been popping adderall IR's and chiefing bowls since i woke up... gotta get all my responsibilities outta the way for tomorow. Me and some homeboys are throwing down on an ounce of dank boulder medical bud and a couple grams of hash too i believe. Should be nutty fun like every 4/20 is. nothing like waking up to a bong ripping contest and then smoking blunts and drinking 40's the whole day =D

i am entirely too baked to meet myself halfway.

Status
Not open for further replies.