• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best fucking heroin ever. Like a fucking a piece off the brick that equals about nine bags worth, had a tiny little bump... Fucking incredible. Im never buying a fucking bundle or bag again. Absolutly fucking amazing. Working our way from the bottom of the food chain has fucking paid off for me and my friend. Im sorry to rant but this is the best fucking scag I have ever had. Fucking near uncut french connection fucking shit. If I do another bump I'll fucking OD.

=D

Cleanest opiate high I have ever had....

^
I had 1 magic bag of the heroin left that I had been saving, that in the midst of having close to my highest tolerance, I had deemed the strongest bags I had ever obtained.

I slipped up on that bag tonight, 9 days off H, and 38 hours after my last 1mg of suboxone.

I just had a line.

I'm starting to feel it. Sweet utter bliss.

Edit: Finished off that bag and am vaping bud now. Feeling the feel you feel when you doped up and high on herb. Starting to nod a bit. Oh yeah I took .1mg of clonidine about 75 minutes ago as well. Needless to say, I feel relaxed. Very relaxed indeed. :)

Part of me feels guilty though. As long as this "one time" doesn't turn into anything beyond today (or at least doesn't happen for a while [can I make a year? I should try to get in the double digits for days first 8) ]).

Last edited:
god damnit reading tihs thread makes me so jelous!! I just don't know where the h dealers are Iguess.. <cries>

fucking hammered from drinking at the bar...and i took some rips from a ciggie when i don't smoke so that added an interesting buzz and now smokin' weed.. its all sorts of nice being drunk and high, but i was hoping to start dating again recently and tonight... but no dice... fuck..

psychetool said:
god damnit reading tihs thread makes me so jelous!! I just don't know where the h dealers are Iguess.. <cries>

Honestly you would be suprised. They were literally right under my nose the whole time. I live in the suburbs and the first time I scored dope was from some local junkies at 5:00 in the morning. From there I got back in contact with a friend who knew some people that sold bags. Then me and him met some people who sold bundles. Just last night we got a connect for fuckin raw shit. I guarantee you that theres some sort of heroin scene nearby wherever you live.

Seriously dude its out there if you take the time to look for it and network with people. I had to deal with some shady cats in the beginning but it payed off in the end. You just gotta find the laddder and climb it. You also gotta keep your nose clean from time to time and be disciplined about you usel. Its both a blessing and a curse to have a sick H hookup.

yea h is soo much easier to get in the suburbs especially in chicago suburbs.. i swear i see this shit all around and get offered but nah..i dont fuck with that. you can also make a trip to the west side at any time because real hustlers don't sleep..they take naps.

today goin in to work..i swear this fucker is bringing a box of wine..should be interesting. Talking to customers crunk haha.

Just dropped some E... I decided to try sublingually but it took too long so I ended up chewing the pill a bit, but even with my nose plugged I could just feel the bitterness so I had to flush down the chunks with some water :\

New batch...don't know how long it's gonna take to kick in so I'll just have to wait and see!

smoked 2 bowls of some relatively good shit, feeling kinda floaty right now

can smoked some mersh, maybe a gram. outside in the cold ass storm. pretty ripped cause ive been smoking alot. wanna get some valium this weekend as a treat.

I disagree with this thread, because pretty much everytime I'm 'soooo high', I'm either too fucked to bother with posting, or else posting philosophical things/discussing philosophical things with buddies, instead of wasting my time trying to figure out how to make a proper post here.

Although the 2nd time I tried heroin, it warranted a post here, I just couldn't be arsed to make one, or care to post it here.

The 1st time was just as strong... body-wise, but didn't warrant an 'I'm so high' post, oddly enough.

Just drank an 8 oz. bottle of CVS brand Tussin; some 705mg of dextromethorphan

Normally would just smoke 4 bowls, but i'm on probation

1 1/2 (seems to be) MDxx oral
1/2 (im rolling hard) MDxx insuffulated.

feeling quite euphoric i must say.

Of course i wake up to my alarm on saturday when i usually don't on weekdays... doh... still drunk from going to Earl's on the ave, a good bar yesterday... i hitch-hiked home drunkenly and made it all right... now smoking weed to go back to sleep :p

Been drinking and sniffing coke for about 12 hours straight...few joints here and there and a few pills, green euros and d+g's..fucked now.

Listening to .....walking in memphis......

Nodding from some hydromorphone, the sound of the fan and NIN is so great.

Drunk off an Olde English 22 and two Icehouses. But my friend that's on house arrest just went to this party with me after I told him 1,000 times not to come but he came anyways (I didn't give him the ride) and now he's in shitloads of trouble and it's killing my buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.