• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

whats the big deal with klonopin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesmdow

Bluelighter
ive tried a variety of benzos... and i just dont get why anyone would ever WANT kpins.

i mean, they ARE benzos, but the crappiest ive had by FAR. its like a pure body high--i feel like im not fucked up at all, but then i cant walk and i slur my speech.

wheres the fun in that?

with diazepam or lorazepam or even alprazolam, theres some fun mind-altering going on, but kpins just make me mad.

am i the only one like this? are there others?

i see a lot of praise on this board for clonezpam, and from my real life experiences with it, i think its evil. everyone that i know that tried it had some sort of horrible emotional breakdown within a day of taking it. one of my female friends tried to kill herself. one of my guy friends got into a fist fight.

i punched a bunch of holes in my wall--which really isnt like me.

i already know--klonopin isnt for me. but does anyone else hate it like i do?

yup... evil...watch out everyone

a horrible emotional breakdown within a day of taking it? either you dont know many people, or kpins are infact evil.

Klonopin makes you do wierd stuff but I'm never violent on it. I ran out of my house to chill with some kids at 11:00 pm and almost got my probation officer called after taking some a few days back. It's a godsend on amphetimine and coke comedowns, plus on valium I can't sit still and don't feel comfortable, like I want to pull my hair out, and Xanax doesn't last long enough.

Synesthesia said:
yup... evil...watch out everyone

a horrible emotional breakdown within a day of taking it? either you dont know many people, or kpins are infact evil.

i know correlation doesnt = causation, but 6 people is a lot.

and it isnt the drug thats EVIL, i just dont see why people like it so much, when there are far superior alternatives

wesmdow said:
i know correlation doesnt = causation, but 6 people is a lot.

and it isnt the drug thats EVIL, i just dont see why people like it so much, when there are far superior alternatives

To add my my last post it also isn't as well known as Valium or Xanax, which are basically household names, so it's alot cheaper usually then the much sought after v-cuts or bars.

I too think that the drug is quite evil. K-pins tend to murder all other pills in my stash. I open up my box, and it's just... dust everywhere... it's horrible.

To the OP: I've had similar experiences such as becoming aggressive and angry from only 2mg of klonopin. I said mean shit to people I cared about that I would never say.. it was strange. Other times they have made me feel shitty and more depressed when I take them.. and other times I feel great. I've been prescribed 60 1mg clonazepam a month, and haven't noticed anything bad from taking my normal doses. I've taken 2 in a day without any problems. There really isn't a benzo that I've tried thats "euphoric." I've felt extremely euphoric the first time i tried klonopin (first benzo i tried too) but that was mainly because I just felt great to not panic everywhere I go or when I talk to people. Being more social and not have to worry so much about everything is euphoric in it's own sense.

Anyways, I've been on xanax and klonopin, and tried valium numerous times and found valium to be the most euphoric, but it's not that strong. I only need 1mg and I'm good (been on benzos for 4 or 5 years and I haven't needed a higher dose, but I only take them AS NEEDED, since my anxiety has gone down greatly since I first started taking benzos and SSRIs.. still on them both though.

Klonopins are a great and strong, long lasting benzo. It's about equal in strenght per mg as xanax, except alprazolam hits you much faster, yet leaves much quicker. Valiums last way too long in your system.. and I don't know about you but I don't want to feel like im on a benzo 24/7. Everyone is different.. many people love K-pins and xanax, and some hate them. Usually the top 3 I hear about that people abuse are xanax, klonopin, and valium.

wesmdow said:
i mean, they ARE benzos, but the crappiest ive had by FAR. its like a pure body high--i feel like im not fucked up at all, but then i cant walk and i slur my speech.

Welcome to the world of benzodiazepines. I really don't know what you are expecting out of them..

wesmdow said:
ive tried a variety of benzos... and i just dont get why anyone would ever WANT kpins.

wheres the fun in that?

with diazepam or lorazepam or even alprazolam, theres some fun mind-altering going on, but kpins just make me mad.

am i the only one like this? are there others?

i see a lot of praise on this board for clonezpam, and from my real life experiences with it, i think its evil. everyone that i know that tried it had some sort of horrible emotional breakdown within a day of taking it. one of my female friends tried to kill herself. one of my guy friends got into a fist fight.

i punched a bunch of holes in my wall--which really isnt like me.

i already know--klonopin isnt for me. but does anyone else hate it like i do?

I dont quite agree with all that, but i definitley agree that K-pins arent great. Id take any benzo over them. The feeling i get from klonopin feels dirty while others such as xanax feel almost euphoric to me. I honestly cannot stand klonopin.

Has anyone taken more than 10 mgs of klonopin in a day? I once took 8 mgs and smoked a good amount of kb and forgot what happened for like 8 hours and confronted my friend with like 6 people for stealing from me. Anyways, now I dont think it was him...... kpins make me retarded

Well, have you ever had a panic attack? They aren't evil, you're just abusing them. I'm not condemning or anything, but seriously, I hate it when kids bitch about how you can't get fucked up from pharms or they aren't fun when those pills are meant for people with real problems, not just stupid kids wanting to get fucked up.

I'll bet some kid having a panic attack or whatever would give you whatever you wanted for one half mg tab. Consider yourself lukcy you can just take them recreationally.

I"ve heard of some people feeling angry after taking klonopin but it's not like that for everyone.

Klonopin just makes many of us act beligerant and feel happy.

I'll take klonopin over xanax or valium anyday. Xanax makes me nervous (weird) and valium is lame. Klonopin makes me just, not care about anything. I feel wonderful when i take it.

Clonazepam (Klonopin) is a very good anxiolitic benzo; but it is not really recreational like Valium or Xanax.

jasoncrest said:
but it is not really recreational like Valium or Xanax.
Sure it is. In fact, for a lot of people, it's more recreational than Xanax, and much more recreational than Valium (Valium being too weak for them, while Xanax being too sedating, or causing too big of a blackout).

When Klonopin makes you violent... it is in fact your fault, not klonopins for punching holes in the walls. That is pent-up rage, and klonopin simply un-inhibited your ability to mask it.

Klonopin is great for me; it actually makes me more peaceful! But i have seen people flip the fuck out on it before.

Klonopin is an extremely potent benzo with awesome anxiolytic and muscle relaxant effets. not to mention it lasts up to two days, depending on tolerence.

Its by far my favorite benzo and ive been on xanax daily for a couple months. ive tried a few otheres i think

Clonazepam is in my favorite benzo. It's relaxing and anxiolytic, without feeling too much like a sleeping pill or being too weak like other benzos i've taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.