Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Piperazine tablets in New Zealand

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
Not sure if this technically violates guidelines or rules. And before anyone thinks I'm asking for sources, I am definately most not. Feel free to lock it, I won't be offended. As I said, I definately do NOT want anyone to post URLs, or addresses or even names of stores.

I am just asking any experienced BZP users in New Zealand, in their experience, what brand did they find had the most piperazines and at what doses. As I said, no need to name stores or cities... Just a tablet name will do. (Charge? Dark Angel? Frenzy? etc... ) There seems to be many to choose over there on the market. I obviously want the strongest tablets (or capsules).

I wouldn't bother with BZP pills really, they're too overpriced.
BZP in crystalline, pure form is readily avaliable if you know where to look. Just ask around. It's very smooth, I put it in gelcaps if i'm using, weighed out at 100mg each. 2 or 3 does me good, about 6 hours of pure cranking energy.
Much cheaper than commerical piils as well.

However if you defineitely want pills, I reccomend Red Hearts (if you tolerate TFMPP) or Ice Diamonds (which are BZP only).
Ice Diamonds are the closest to pure feeling i've found, and Red Hearts are quite trippy. I found I got quite strong visual distortions (breathing walls, color spectrum seperation etc) as well as HEAPS of energy off 2 of those Hearts.

I'm more interested in piperazine "blends" it's said to create more of a euphoric MDXX-like experience.

Red Hearts or E-formula.......theyre the best ive tried, with the highest amount of TFMPP, which can feel a little bit like ecstasy at high doses
Red Hearts are 200mg of BZP and 110mg TFMPP, per pill

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't feel like ecstasy (BZP-TFMPP blends).

No love. Whatsoever. However, you can get some of the "I'm sitting still and i'm moving a million kilometers an hour" and the floaty, tingly feel.
But not the "I love everyone and everyone loves me, this is the best feeling in the world - this is pure ecstasy!" effect.

I don't know what E's you've had, but if you think BZP-TFMPP feels like MDMA, you can't have had good ones :| .

MattPsy said:

No love. Whatsoever. However, you can get some of the "I'm sitting still and i'm moving a million kilometers an hour" and the floaty, tingly feel.
But not the "I love everyone and everyone loves me, this is the best feeling in the world - this is pure ecstasy!" effect.

I don't know what E's you've had, but if you think BZP-TFMPP feels like MDMA, you can't have had good ones :| .

Well said!!, they are far from feeling like MDxx, tingly feelings is about as close as it can get to an MDxx hit, in fact theres just no love lol, just good for trying something new + legal, no matter how much BZP+TFMPP in a pill. Just not too much!! we usually just buy a gram and add a quarter to a can of v or redbull.

MattPsy said:

There's a new product called Ease which pretty much hit the nail on the head, so to speak. It's got the empathy, eye flutters etc. Not available anywhere except online, unlike the idiots out there making a quick buck at shops, service stations etc - already there's a strong push to ban them, largely IMHO because they're all far too visible for the suburban mums out there.

Anyone else had any experience with Ease?
I'm keen to hear more about it...
How close to MDMA is it really?

EASE:
Are NOT a BZP product. EASE is an entirely new chemical compound.
They are very similar to MDMA pills, except that the reccommended dosage is 2 pills. Most people are happy with 2, and very pleased with 4.

An averaged point of view from comments i've seen and heard: Chattier than MDMA, just as lovey, maybe not quite as good for dancing on because of a lack of speediness. They have eye wobbles like MDMA does. Most people say they feel very "clean", not at all frittery or "fucked up", like normal E pills. Even cleaner than MDMA crystal.

4 EASE are pretty much the equivalent of one VERY strong street pill, for people who semi-regulary use them.

MattPsy said:
EASE:
Are NOT a BZP product. EASE is an entirely new chemical compound.
Most people say they feel very "clean", not at all frittery or "fucked up", like normal E pills. Even cleaner than MDMA crystal.

A new chemical compound that feels cleaner than E. I would be really impressed,if it didn't sound like you're trying to sell these pills. :p
I would be more impressed if you told me what this mystery chemical actually is.

Splatt : I wouldn't particularly recommend any BZP products. The illegal alternatives are a much better option and they give you a richer experience.
If you really want to try then :

The Good Stuff is quite strong for it's price.
Hummer is a BZP powder.

Haha, nope, just because one gives praise doesn't mean they're trying to sell them.
They really are a good equivalent for MDMA use, but (from the research done sofar) SAFER and legal.

I'm just interested in drug design, chem and harm reduction. These fit the bill quite well :) .

Stargate (the company that have developed EASE) have not divulged the chemical details yet because it's going through a patent process, and they don't want the same thing happening to it as what happened with BZP (mass distribution, dodgy pills etc).

MattPsy said:
Haha, nope, just because one gives praise doesn't mean they're trying to sell them.
They really are a good equivalent for MDMA use, but (from the research done sofar) SAFER and legal.

I hope I didn't scare you off with that comment as I hadn't heard anything about them at the time.
Talking to some people in NZ I have discovered they have tried and enjoyed them as well. Please accept my apologies:D

You've given me something to look out for Matt and hopefully these new Ease pills go down a lot smoother than BZP varieties. BLECH:p

Tried the Red Hearts during my Easter holiday and was impressed. I know heaps of you say they're not the real thing, da da da da da, but to me they were great fun!

They did everything they said they would "intense waves of happiness and euphoria thoughout the body", to me anyway.

I felt the warm rushes and was definitely in an elevated mood, plus I was wide awake till dawn.

Fucking spewing they don't sell them in OZ.

theres nothing wrong with piperazine based pills as an alternative (there is also 'flippiperazine' available in some 3rd gen pills as a third type of drug). The only reason why they dissapoint people is they are marketed as ecstasy alternatives. They have nothing empathogenic about them but are psychedelic dancy stimulants that are potentially fun in their own right.

MattPsy said:

I'm just interested in drug design, chem and harm reduction. These fit the bill quite well :) .

Stargate (the company that have developed EASE) have not divulged the chemical details yet because it's going through a patent process, and they don't want the same thing happening to it as what happened with BZP (mass distribution, dodgy pills etc).

Wow the way you talk about them, you think you were a tv advert... would i be right in assuming you are the guy behind stargate?

Methylone is far from being considered 'safer' to MDMA, since it's pretty much an RC, fuck all is known about it - get a grip.
8)