Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

after effects of ecstasy

Jzta

Bluelighter
hey guys.. i havent taken eccies for about 4 months or so and had it last week.. i found after taking it i felt like shit.. all depressed felt like crying.. started freaking out about the lil things and just wanted to roll into a bal and stop.. anyone else xperience this and can i do anything to make it go away.. thanks guys im just worried..

J

P.s i took 2 on the space of 9 hours

hooray for comedowns, all u have to do is keep a smile on your face and u get through it!

thanx for the info hoptis.. really appreciate it.. :)

and no i havent had one of these comedowns before that's why i was so worried..

Thanks again

J

usually before i roll, i set up a little pile of drugs which is going to make me feel better thru the comedown. usually just some opiates and a lot of benzos. i roll, benzos to sleep. then season to taste with opiates and benzos for the next few days until im feeling normal again.

purely mine. its a special recipe which i have developed through years of experience ;) of course other people have commented on its exquisite blend when ive allowed them to sample ;)

ive had one of those comedowns after a lot of alcohol, half a gram of meth and 2 pills

i dont recommend anyone doing this much even though i felt i was walking on clouds at the time

try not thinking of it as a come down, just make sure your around friends so u can look back on the awesome roll

It probably has hit you so hard because you weren't expecting it. I find that if you forget that you actually have to come down off pills, it makes it much worse. Next time think of the come down as part of the experience and compensate for it....Surprisingly, it CAN be enjoyable - Well at least for me. :)

^^ yeah that is prob true.. i didnt expect a comedown because i havent xperienced it in a while.. My goal now is to stock up on som 5 - HTPs for better rolls and also better come downs :D

a friend and i shared a pill, while i did not experience any comedowns, she was all emotional and paranoid... weird

Had a bloody awful comedown 2 weeks ago that sounded just like yours. Worse I ever had.

BUT...instead of the usual sex after a big night out, my partner and I sat up and had an horrific conversation ...a conversation about our relationship...one of those ones you wonder what they really meant and if the pills where making them honest...or entertain thoughts they normally wouldn't have?...

Did I mention no post big night out sex? ....

Crappy end to a night was the crappy start to the week and worst come down ever.