Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cocaine found in dealer's ass; he denies knowledge

Skyline_GTR

Bluelight Crew
Cocaine found in man's rectum

The Robesonian
21 February 2006
Matt Elofson - Staff writer

ST. PAULS - Sheriff's drug agents charged a St. Pauls man with trafficking cocaine after they say they found two plastic bags of cocaine balled up inside the man's rectum.

Deputies believe they may have also nabbed a major drug dealer, who supplied the man with the cocaine, sheriff's Lt. Charlie Revels said.

Authorities arrested Honorato Carios Sanchez, the “mule” for the drugs, and his boss, Jesse Velozquez Conde, on trafficking drug charges. Investigators had suspected 24-year-old Sanchez of drug activity and had been watching his Sunshine Drive home for three hours before the arrest on Friday.

Revels said agents saw Sanchez walk into the woods, return with a package and then get into a white Chevrolet with Conde and drive away.

Agents stopped the car on Covington Farm Road near N.C. 20, but failed to find any drugs after searching the car twice, Revels said. However, a sheriff's drug dog signaled to agents that there were drugs in the area, according to Revels.

When agents asked Sanchez to remove his pants, they found he was wearing two pairs of pants.

After removing those pants, agents “observed not one, but two green plastic bags, approximately the size of a baseball, in Sanchez's butt cheeks,” Revels said. “After a few minutes of shaking and moving, it finally fell out onto his pants.”

Revels said Sanchez, when asked what was in the bags and how it got there, said repeatedly, “I don't know.”

Investigators seized a total of 5 ounces cocaine, Revels said.

Deputies arrested Sanchez and Conde, 35, of xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx Red Springs in Hoke County. Revels said agents had been investigating Conde for six months.

“Conde was the major trafficker and boss and Sanchez delivered,” Revels said. “This is the first step in a continuing investigation of Conde.”

Revels said agents seized a computer and printer apparently used for making fake documents, including Social Security cards and birth certificates, from Sanchez's xxxx xxx xxxxx Home. He said agents also seized more than $10,000 cash.

Sanchez and Conde were each charged with five counts of trafficking cocaine, possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine and conspiracy to traffick cocaine. Each was jailed on a $600,000 bond.

Link

[edit: addresses removed] ff

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyline_GTR said:
When agents asked Sanchez to remove his pants, they found he was wearing two pairs of pants.

After removing those pants, agents “observed not one, but two green plastic bags, approximately the size of a baseball, in Sanchez's butt cheeks,” Revels said. “After a few minutes of shaking and moving, it finally fell out onto his pants.”
This is beyond retarded. Maybe it's less stupid in person, but it reads like a script from a shitty UPN sitcom.

Is it just me, or is it pretty fucked up that they gave out these guys' full names and addresses?

I knew a few dealers, back in the day, who would only carry their drugs "cracked", wrapped in plastic and placed in their ass cheeks....even though everything was sealed, and then wrapped in paper towels, I hated to see the dealers take the package out (and they would only do this if they were driving somewhere or in a place where they could be searched).

But, yea....I would still buy from both of these guys...good coke, the one guy had....fuck that, it was great coke...

swybs

'denies knowledge' - like how the fuck cud you NOT know you hav 5 oz of coke bagged up your arse!?

^ I don't know about you but theres no way I would admit they were mine before speaking to a lawyer.

^^what i was thinking... atleast they cant say he claimed they were his... dont like his chances though

Guys should use zillow.com to check out a pic of his house from satelite or google.

notneo said:
^ I don't know about you but theres no way I would admit they were mine before speaking to a lawyer.
"Ummm... I fell over, yeah... and I must 'ave landed on the drugs, right... and then they got stuck in me arsehole. Oh, oh... and my pants had fallen down at the time."

"I was raped and drugged in the worst way. 5ozs up the keyster! I swear!"

"It numbed my ass, I had no idea it was even there!"

Kind of makes me wonder where any drugs have been on their trip from origin to the time they reach my hands. I don't like the idea that I'd be blowing something that was shoved up a persons ass at one point.

Carl Landrover said:
Kind of makes me wonder where any drugs have been on their trip from origin to the time they reach my hands. I don't like the idea that I'd be blowing something that was shoved up a persons ass at one point.
If it makes you feel better, someoe in the chain probably pissed right in your powders before they get to you.