Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

piperazine itches

drug_wench

Bluelight Crew
i know not that many ppl share my enthusiasm for the stimulant piperazines BZP and TFMPP but i wondered if anyone else here comes up in itchy welts from taking them?
theyre not like opiate itches or meth itches, they dont tend to scar and they look like mozzie bites
ive bn wanting to buy sum ice diamonds again and i wondered if i shud take antihistamines sumtime beforehand... :\

I know what you mean mate! and you also picked the best brand out of the many brands avail! I found just 1 and half ice of diamonds just fine, take all three and youll experience what youve said, the same thing happened to me! but then those itchy welts, are fine if not too many as in smaller dosage (1 and half, or 1 every 2 - 3 hrs) you will get the all over body tingles that BZP does, too much and youll get itchy welts.. Google for the nz bzp forums etc, red of hearts is pleasantly good too, remember that 1 ice diamond has 200mg BZP and if I think correctly 50 or 200mg TMFPP, hence why the pack also comes with a pill cutter. Be safe, also essential not to drink alcohol, as then youll get that migraine 'pins getting drilled into your head feeling..'

I haven't experienced those welts, but I also haven't taken that particular brand. Could it be one of the other ingredients, rather than the BZP/TMFPP?

the other ingredient listed is just called 'tabletting aids'
i looked up on erowid and it would seem TFMPP can cause skin reactions, and i have quite sensitive skin
i always drink wen i take those pills and i dont notice a headache, they actually seem to be compatible with alot of other drugs
thanks for the replies!

drug_wench said:
the other ingredient listed is just called 'tabletting aids'
i looked up on erowid and it would seem TFMPP can cause skin reactions, and i have quite sensitive skin
i always drink wen i take those pills and i dont notice a headache, they actually seem to be compatible with alot of other drugs
thanks for the replies!

In that case just buy a gram of BZP, and start at 200mg (under a quarter) every 2 to 3 hrs.