• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ecstasy and cigarettes

Garbage

Bluelighter
any explination as to why hours after a roll or even the next day when i smoke a cigarette it feels like its bringing the roll back for a short time. usually its not the least bit subtle either.

i wonder why this happens...?

Try smoking some bud after you wake up the next morning. It will feel like you're getting the initial rush again from when you took the ecstasy.

cigarettes will do that with alot of drugs. it does that to me too...
i find the same with when i do shrooms.

I can't stop smoking during the roll. And the next day things are the same, too. For some reason all amphetamines make me want to smoke much.

You should drink orange juice the vitamin C makes the roll last longer and can bring it back

yeah man i tend to chief cigs and dont really realize it while rollin and then my throats all sore the next day

Xtc is a sensory drug, that means that most things you enjoy doing will bring the peak back or atleast some of the effects.

I enjoy smoking rock just about anytime, so when I smoke rock following a roll, it brings it back on for me full on....

i swear they taste better when you are rolling, i have no idea why

one roll i smoked to many ciggarettes, got a nasty cough that wouldnt kick for a few weeks

I could smoke a carton of Camel Turkish Jades when im rollin' i try to give away alot of cigarettes so i don't smoke so much that im hacking black shit up for the next two days.

I am an ex-smoker. I've gotten to the point where I never jones for a cigarette, ever. Except when I'm rolling, when I turn right back into a full blown chainsmoker. But just for that drug episode. One I've come down, I have no desire to smoke anymore. Weird, huh?

yah i know what you mean. i can smoke throughout the entire roll, but never crave a cigarette the next day, infact ecstasy has been my technique for quitting the last two times i stopped. of course weeks later i start right back up again...

Yeah, i have a tendancy to chain smoke when rolling even after i stopped smoking and if i have a smoke in the days following a roll it gets me pretty jazzed. i looked into it and if you look up nicotine on wikipedia it has a section that explains its effects on dopamine and noripeniphrine, both chemicals heavily released by mdma. also there are mild maoi's in cigarettes that might help explain this effect

death4funandprofit said:
Yeah, i have a tendancy to chain smoke when rolling even after i stopped smoking and if i have a smoke in the days following a roll it gets me pretty jazzed. i looked into it and if you look up nicotine on wikipedia it has a section that explains its effects on dopamine and noripeniphrine, both chemicals heavily released by mdma. also there are mild maoi's in cigarettes that might help explain this effect

It's interesting how people report getting "jazzed" or a buzz when smoking cigarettes in the days following taking MDMA.

When I smoke, I get nausea.

Wave upon wave of overwhelming nausea... sometimes to the point it almost makes me vomit.

Usually on the second and third day after using MDMA.

It really blows :(