• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING: Research Chemicals - caveat emptor (buyer beware!)

Urbie

Bluelighter
Just been to hell and back.

Read my thread BECAREFUL: Some RC Suppliers get their Products mixed up! at psychedelic forum, I cant copy/paste the link because I am on public computer.

If anyone can do it for me, thanks :)

Just be fucking careful with them.

Learnt my lesson, just hope you won't expereince what I just went through what could be explained simply pure madness that words will never can be described.

Take care my fellow trippers, Don't think I will be going down the tripper's lane for a loong time to come...had the biggest scare today.

That is a horrific story. I hope you start to feel better soon and you will be in my thoughts.

He had a massive panic attack off low dose because he is a pussy.. JOKING. :)

No this is pretty serious. Contaminated RC batches have been mentioned a lot in the past, and while no one can tell us what exactkly he had (unless he got it tested in lab), I can say this shit does happen, and with chemicals like this. What if he was thinking he was getting 2C-C, and wanted to dose 60mg+.. But it turned out to be another phenethylamine with 2-4mg dose. I think there is a much greater chance of getting something different off suppliers than there was a few years back.

SO BE CAREFUL!

Just explained in detail what happened in the 3rd page.

Not funny at all.

Glad to hear your ok it sounds like things could have ended a lot worse, thats a horrific story and a nasty reminder that RC's are substances that need to be handled with extreme caution.