• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet for cocaine comedown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootingstar22

Bluelighter
I hardly use coke at all. Maybe twice a year, but I know how shitty the comedown can be. Here is my question, my friend that I'll be doing it with has a few percs. She says this will help the comedown if we take one when we are on our last line and one in the morning. Is this seriously dangerous at all? I have experience with Oxycontin, I was addicted to it last year and have since quit for the last 3 months. Im sure my body can handle a perc or two, but im just curious about the effects of the combo? I plan on doing a helf gram of blow.

Any help would be great

Not dangerous. Opiates are good for the comedown.

The only danger I can see in it is if you used to be addicted to oxy and you take a perc it may lead to a relapse, but no one can tell you if that will happen or not. I don't see any harm in it as long as you do not relapse in to oxy addiction again, because you know how hard oxy is to kick, and it would suck to have to go through that again.

Yeah, physically not very dangerous, as you'll be taking them for the comedown. You didn't state how many mg of oxy they have, but I'd say take both of em on the last line.

I mean, are your comedowns that bad on half a gram? Do you really need one for the morning after?

Just me, but if I did a 1/2 g my comedown would be almost nonexistant.

yea i recommend not taking one the morning after, just before u do your last line or two, pop both the percs(but find out the strength first although ur prior oxy addiction wont make this a serious factor) and you'll feel great as your coke high begins to wear off and the opiate warmth takes over.

great combo and is pretty good for the comedown

^yeah what he said.
but if you really wanna be a man, you should get some heroin and cocaine, and rig that shit up and shoot both together at once.

im with dexter.

seriously though, I hope your friend has two for each of you. I don't think one would do ANYTHING.

Shootingstar22 said:
I hardly use coke at all. Maybe twice a year, but I know how shitty the comedown can be. Here is my question, my friend that I'll be doing it with has a few percs. She says this will help the comedown if we take one when we are on our last line and one in the morning. Is this seriously dangerous at all? I have experience with Oxycontin, I was addicted to it last year and have since quit for the last 3 months. Im sure my body can handle a perc or two, but im just curious about the effects of the combo? I plan on doing a helf gram of blow.

Any help would be great

nope its not dangerous... well if your coke had amphetamine or ephedrine in it, taking a perc might cause irregualr heart beat.

percocet comedown from cocaine

OK, i just want to absolutely sure that percocet is safe to use to come down from cocaine. I did 3 grams over the past 15 hrs, and am debating the use of percocet now that I'm done. I always use valium which of course is the best, but I'm out.

The coke crash is profoundly traumatizing to me, so if someone could provide reliable feedback (ie ~ personal experience, textbook knowledge, whatever...) I would appreciate it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Thank you
~Simvad

IMO benzos are better cuz percocets give me energy and benzos will put me out which is usually what i am lookin for after a long night of rippin lines but if you are just lookin for somthin to make the comdown smoother and irritation free percocets would do just fine IMO

nope its not dangerous... well if your coke had amphetamine or ephedrine in it, taking a perc might cause irregualr heart beat.

Well it can be taxing on the heart when mixing uppers and downers. Although I always speedballed most of the time so I'm not one to talk.

I found that oxy or any good opiate will alleviate the comedown, either that or benzos work best.
Dose carefully with the opiate, after a heavy binge of coke and oxy one night (speed balling), I pulled my pants down to change only to find my nuts shrunk to the size of a golf ball, that was very scary but it makes sense since our private parts are tied in with our CNS which cocaine and oxy mess with.

Alcohol is an option but that creates cocaethylene in your liver which is quite toxic so use caution if that's your choice.

Last edited:
OK, i just want to absolutely sure that percocet is safe to use to come down from cocaine. I did 3 grams over the past 15 hrs, and am debating the use of percocet now that I'm done. I always use valium which of course is the best, but I'm out.

The coke crash is profoundly traumatizing to me, so if someone could provide reliable feedback (ie ~ personal experience, textbook knowledge, whatever...) I would appreciate it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Thank you
~Simvad

I can say from personal experience percocet would work for coke comedown. One night, well actually one weekend. I went to my buddies house and he had a a little shindig with about 4 more guys and all our girlfriends. I did about the same amount as you, but I did coke only on the first day and the second day I mix OC 40s with it.(Great body high!) When I started to come down I sniffed half and felt great. I think percs would do the same, but to a lesser extent. I hope that helps ya man.

I don't think that it is dangerous and I would wager the oxy will help immensely with the comedown.

I came across this on a search engine so I wanted to say this so others who come across it will know this.
Oxys work great. But don't do it!. I have done this several times and let me tell you that it works fine, especially with the paranoia (I don't know how to spell that word), but don't take too much opiates. I took too many one time to come down and i almost collapsed. It was a worse feeling than the come down, but once it cleared after about five minutes, i felt really really great! I am not telling you to do this. In fact , do NOT do this. Mixing is never safe. And neither are street drugs. But if you do end up doing this, it does feel good. Just be safe and smart about dosing. And take them about 30 min after your last line. That's what I have done. I can last that long because the thought of having oxys to come down is comforting. Oh the power of the mind.

Last edited:
hey as long as u give it enough time for the coke to come down. The percs shud help u come down but my advise is jus do a half a pill of a 5 mg and if u feel ok then take the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.