Official Heroin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bow-viper1

Bluelighter
Edited per explanation on this page, just scroll down a bit. TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Heroin in America

There has been quite a few threads and posts here about heroin, how it is, what region is it good in, what region is it not good in, etc.

Here's a place to discuss it. :)

Please keep in mind, sourcing is against the Bluelight User Agreement, which means this is not the place for it.

Enjoy! =D

the scene for heroin in Ohio is different and unique than most other cities and certainly the cities in the whole midwestern region.

the best dope in Ohio is the call-and-meet style set-up. this is tar style heroin supplied from gangs of Mexicans STRAIGHT out of Mexico. what makes this unique is that tar is hardly found in the midwestern region. it is usually limited to bay areas and is indigenious to the West Coast. looks like some cartels have expanded. the tar purity is usually around %60 - %80.

also, in the "ghetto" areas of the city you can find the brown powder in purities of %50 - %70. this is common to most big cities.

I don't think tar with an 80% purity rate is physically possible, even if it is uncut it contains too much unreacted crap, as well as all the leftover alkaloids from the opium. I think black tar rarely gets over 50%, thats why its so damn cheap.
As for heroin in Jersey, specifically Newark and Elizabeth, you can get bags for $5-6 everyday that are just as big and good as regular dimes, and bricks for $200-330 depending on your hookup. Last time I coped in Newark I went to Seth Boyden and ended up having 4 black teenagers beat the shit out of me trying to get me to give up my shit. Ended up getting away with it all and they got jack shit, all it cost me was a few hits to the fact and kicks to the back. Their is a $6 spot in Seth, as well as 2 dimes cost 15 bucks from everyone, but its a little dangerous if your white cause of the cops, and its dangerous to cop a lot of dope cause they will rob ur ass if you make the mistake of staying there more than 5 minutes looking for other shit. If your white, probally best to stay away unless your big, or your habit is big and you'd risk your ass for a few extra bags.
Stamps- Verizon was pretty good, some blue bag with a dragon with really white dope was ok, and some other stamp with a m-16 was good. I'm on meth though, and I haven't used for a while so don't take my opinion too far.

Informal warning. Please read the BLUA.

TIA.
Any questions, you're more than welcome to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
bow-viper1 said:
I'm looking for prices and any reports of some quality H finds, and how much they were.

The only heroin I've ever done or seen is the powder. It's light brown in color, usually get them at an unknown weight as a $10 sack they refer to as a "cap"

I'm new to the smack scene and was wondering about prices of tar in the area.

Also, are there any terms to differentiate the tar and powder used around here?

Reposted and lightly edited here so that everyone can read the first post and be reminded of the guidelines. :)

In nashville tennessee the herion scene is very limited but it is around and run by mexicans. There seems to be a few handfuls of steady people around the city using it. You can purchase it in black tar and the quality is good. Oxy is also prevalant along with lots of other narcotics.

I personally have not done heroin and have not been around it nor had access to it. However I'd heard in Philadelphia and Pittsburg, you can find some ok to decent quality smack.

I don't know if I should even bother posting this but, my friend moved out to Arizona, and was being sold what he thought was opium, but ended up being black tar heroin. So I'm assuming it's available easily there (since he had just moved there).

South FL's H sceen has to be the worst quality H ever... i hope its better where im moving 2

Still high quality and very available dope in the philly area. The open air drug markets are pretty much a thing of the past, but it's still pretty easy to get. It just works differently now. Very good quality white dope in stamp bags is the only dope I've ever seen in Philly.

questions about Chicago heroin scene

Whats up,

I wanted to know about dope in Chicago.

I live about 45 miles away from Chicago give or take, and I've never done heroin before but was always looking to try it and regardless of what people say I will try it one day.

I know you can go cop the dope on the west or south side but isn't that really risky for a suburban white boy? Do people fuck you over a lot in the city with fake shit (I know purity ranges wildly but im talking about 100% bunk)?

Edited per before posting how about you read that Bluelight User Agreement? Might help ya a whole lot. I'm going to issue you an informal warning due to the fact that you're new. Do this again, it's going to be the real deal warning. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me. Thanks in advance aka TIA
~Trancey

Last edited:
I live in Long Island, New york and go to the city to cop dope. Its a really good market around here and dope is always available. Its becoming real popular which is kinda bad though. Id say the bags are around a 70% purity and are pretty bangin. Some stamp names are Underworld, Lexus, Fire, Thriller, Hood life, Pure Energy. and Smack.

As far as Pittsburgh/Philly is concernced I can verify that there are goods to be found around here. I live in Pittsburgh, usually about 1.0g good (%50-%75 pure) dope for approximately $80. Comes in standard white/blue stamp bags. Occasional findings include tar (one time) and every rare occasion some of what most suppliers refer to as P. Rock (the "P." standing for 'pure' I assume) which can either be complete shit (approx. %15-20 purity) or outstanding, which I don't know the actual purity level on... just that it's some of the most potent, amazing shit I've ever done. These come in tiny rocks which usually need your dose to be shaved off of them. My best friend lives in Philly now, and all of the shit we've gotten out there is standard blue-stamp stuff, but very good. Same with areas around Newark, in Jersey. After having spent some real time in Broklyn I can confirm that their's is on a consistent basis, the best I've ever done - not necessarily always drop-dead amazing, but never of poor quality or purity levels. Once again, bags are the mainstay with some old-schoolers up there still shipping 'caps' (for the unitiated, it's basically a clear pill, filled with dope, that can be split open to recieve it's contents.) And that's really the only areas I'm familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.