• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging pod tea

noone1

Bluelighter
Have tried this numerous times, never seem to get any results, is there some scientific reason this dosen't work? If I drink the stuff I get high as a kite. If I plug it... I wait, and wait, and wait. And well nothing.

I have plugged fresh pod extract, in 5% EtOH, worked a charm.

Just drop a turd first, so it doesn'tget absorbed=D

Before plugging poppy tea, I always flush myself out with 60ml of water. No chance of those precious opiates being absorbed by your faeces then!

I've never had any luck with plugging poppy tea either. ALways have used an enema before hand, so that wasn't the issue. It just doesn't work for me.

that's a lot of powder to shove up there. 4tbsp of powdered pods would be around 50 gelcaps, 2 tbsp around 25!

i havent had much luck pluggin pod tea either,although everytime ive done it I had already drank some earlier. the only noticable effect I get from it is increased respitory depression and or I pass out for a while.

noone1 said:
If I drink the stuff I get high as a kite.

Then why do you want to plug it? It seems that the "traditional" route is working just fine for you (No, I'm not anti-plugging, I'm a big fan with certain substances. I'm just curious since it seems to be working for you).

^ Because i've read that most of it gets metabolized by the liver and is lost, and plugging is more effective. Plus I loathe the taste.

Seems like plugging pod tea dosen't work. I gave myself an enema beforehand, my bowels where empty. Guess it dosen't work, i'll stick to drinking the vile stuff.

^ Makes sense. I forgot that a lot of people don't like the taste. Luckily for me, I actually LOVE it. I don't know if it's just a Pavlovian thing or what, but I could drink it just as tea even if it wasn't an opiate.

^^ i wish for your tastebuds.

I swear it takes me more than a half an hour to force down a cuppa...

I add ice tea mix or koolaid and honey, and it ends up tasting slightly bitter, but mostly sweet..and eat group of chugs i do is assotiated with being in bliss 30 minutes later.

Just have a question,
When I make a tea I end up with about 1 liter of liquid, but the tea is usually made well enough that the second wash is useless because all of the alkaloids seemed to be extracted with the first wash.

How in the hell does someone put so much liquid up their ass and expect it to be absorbed and not immediatly expelled into the toiled.

Someone help me, how do you plug poppy tea? I though I was the expert with PT. Does it just simply involve using an extremely little amount of water, resulting in a thick sludge? Or do you just simply somehow shove the grinds up the anus?

Rectum? It almost killed him!

But seriously, I have the same question. I usually have about a cup of liquid which still seems like a ridiculous amount to plug. But from what it sounds like, it might be a moot point.

Carfentanilfreak said:
Just have a question,
When I make a tea I end up with about 1 liter of liquid, but the tea is usually made well enough that the second wash is useless because all of the alkaloids seemed to be extracted with the first wash.

How in the hell does someone put so much liquid up their ass and expect it to be absorbed and not immediatly expelled into the toiled.

Someone help me, how do you plug poppy tea? I though I was the expert with PT. Does it just simply involve using an extremely little amount of water, resulting in a thick sludge? Or do you just simply somehow shove the grinds up the anus?

so no one has answered this question. i would like to plug tea, but after i make tea i have like 4 full cups of liquid. obviously this is way to much to plug, so i assume you would have ro reduce the liquid. would one do this by cooking down the liquid so it evaporates? i would think that boiling the tea down for long enough to evap off most of the liquid would cause degredation of the alkaloids. is this not a concern? if evapping is the way to go, how much should i reduce it (what volume of liquid should i be left with) thanks

^
boil it down quicly in a shallow dish

youll probably lose some codeine but the advantages of bypassing first pass metabolism will make up for that

BingeBoy said:
^
boil it down quicly in a shallow dish

youll probably lose some codeine but the advantages of bypassing first pass metabolism will make up for that

so u recommend a rapid boil instead of a slow simmer? also how much should i boil it down to in terms of mL?? and lastly, how much would you say this improves the effects. meaning, if plugging would i need to use about half as many pods as i would if using orally? more? less? thanks so much

daddysgone said:
so u recommend a rapid boil instead of a slow simmer? also how much should i boil it down to in terms of mL?? and lastly, how much would you say this improves the effects. meaning, if plugging would i need to use about half as many pods as i would if using orally? more? less? thanks so much

so no one answered these questions and id like to revive this to learn myself. so-

when boiling down the tea to decrease the volume for the sake of plugging, is it best to do a hard rapid boil or slow simmer.

how much should you evap the tea down to get a comfortable amount of liquid that you will be able to hold in. what volume of tea are we looking for.

lastly, for those with experience by how much do you feel that this mode of administration increases the effects vs oral. has anybody found pluggin not to work, or not work as well as oral.

thanks

DO NOT BOIL POD TEA

Boiling always caused the tea to lose 50% or more effectiveness!!!
I would do a slow simmer IF YOU MUST...but I recommend drinking the stuff, even though it is quite gross.

LBE

I don't think I will ever understand why so many bluelighters are so obsessed with plugging. If it contains any kind of drug, you can guarantee that a bluelighter has shoved it up his or her ass.