Terminally ill heroin dealer dished out half price smack

Skyline_GTR

Bluelight Crew
'Generous' heroin dealer is arrested again in Kueishan

Taipei Times

By Rich Chang
STAFF REPORTER
Monday, Dec 12, 2005

Taipei police arrested a drug dealer on Saturday night who later told police he was suffering from serious oral cancer and was selling drugs cheaply in order to do some good before he dies.

"The repeat offender Wang Pao-shan (¤ýÄ_¤s), was arrested at his home in Kueishan Township (Àt¤s), Taoyuan County, on Saturday night, along with seven other drug addicts who were having a `drug party' there," said a press statement from Taipei City Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division.

Police said that Wang had been arrested several times before and was always released on bail because of his medical condition. Although Wang is extremely weak and he is currently almost unable to talk, he was still dealing drugs, police said.

Wang told police he did not want to earn big profits because he may die soon, so he wanted to "share the good stuff with his good friends." He said he had sold the heroin at half price, and also welcomed the buyers to use the drugs in his house.

When police raided Wang's house, six people were using or had just finished injecting heroin. Wang had also treated them to food and alcohol.

Police seized 3g of heroin from the residence during the raid.

Police found that some of those arrested had come from places as far away as Keelung County and Ilan County for the cheap drugs.

Police said they found more than two thousand discarded syringes in a gutter behind Wang's house, proving that many people had been using Wang's residence as a place to inject drugs.

While the police were raiding the house, a man arrived to buy heroin and was promptly arrested. He then suffered serious withdrawal symptoms while in custody at the Taipei City Police Department.

Police have charged Wang and the seven others arrested with violations of the narcotics endangerment prevention act.

Link

Poor guy, just another example of how it does not pay to be nice, especially with drugs.

Not sure what Asian country Taipei is in.. I think China, right?

Either way, do they have legal prescription heroin there? I know some countries do.. I know that Asia controls most of the heroin trade but thought that was all illegal.

Just curious..

Police said they found more than two thousand discarded syringes in a gutter behind Wang's house

damn

word^^

My friend and I would use a box of 100 in a bout 3 days..... soo.... guess 2000 isnt THAT many :D

Too bad for the guy, he was doing something really cool.

ClubbinGuido said:
God bless him.

ill second that!, really sucks to be that guy that showed up durin the raid and went into withdrawl talka bout putting a damper in your day ! :(

^ He still needs money to get by, this way he more-or-less breaks even so he could've kept himself fed and happy rather than spending all of his food and housing money to buy heroin and give it away.

MildKandy said:
word^^

My friend and I would use a box of 100 in a bout 3 days..... soo.... guess 2000 isnt THAT many :D

to go through 50 needles in 72 hours you'd have to use one every hour and a half (and not sleep at all) 8o

funkee said:
^ He still needs money to get by, this way he more-or-less breaks even so he could've kept himself fed and happy rather than spending all of his food and housing money to buy heroin and give it away.
But if he's terminally ill why would he pay any bills if he's going to die soon ?

If he gives the heroin away how is he going to buy more? It's not really rocket science, he buys the heroin, sells it at a very low price, buys more and repeats.