Unknown substance in Blue Squirrels

woodpecker

Bluelighter
I noticed today that ecstasydata.org labtested one of the blue squirrels,
which came back 5 parts MDMA and 1 part unidentified.

I have seen the blue and red mice, squirrels, AT&Ts, girl scouts and seahorses.
All of these have tested and ingested well but it has been my contention that
the blue mice and squirrels felt a little different. (more cev's even some oev's)

Anyone experienced with these particular pills care to stab an opinion on what the unidentified substance may be?

Again I am asking for opinions because unless you pressed it there is no way to know for sure if even GC testing can't determine what it is.

Thanks

MODS: I did not post this in my region because these have popped up from east to west and north to south US

Last edited:
Most pills do make their way across this great country of ours - but I will leave it where it is for now, it could be an issue of important harm reduction if those do in fact have something not good in them

Wow...I come here to find out something and here's my question, already posted! :)

SWIM (really) who doesn't have computer access just asked me if I had heard anything about the red variety of squirrels. Woodpecker~I know that we're in the same region, and since you say you've had these...do you think it could possibly be some type of new RC, perhaps one that is not tested for yet? Very few tabs have tested as 'unidentified' on eData. I don't know if I'll get to eyeball these, but if I do, I'm going to try the Marquis on it, that's for sure. (I don't know if I'll imbibe - the unidentified part freaks me out...and I have a some holiday plans I'm 'saving' myself for...teehee!)

Anyone's info on this would be appreciated. :)
~beatdown4life~

i just read about these on pillreports and was thinking about getting 6 for my little trip that's coming up. i JUST (literally) got done closing the window to edata and came back here and saw this. i REALLY wanna know what substance this is as edata has made a note that they come across very few unknowns.

i think i'm gonna hold off on these and maybe even similar presses (girl scouts, mice, etc.) until i get more info.

Ravenous... The red ones are straight near as I can tell. The blues just have a different high I cannot put my finger on. There all good but harm-reduction is King so caveat emptor.A shame too as that presser has been puttin out clean feeling pills all year.

i think it could possibly be ambien. Just a stab in the dark, but if the visuals were much more intense it could be ambien as ambien can cause hallucinations.
and if u pop ambien before ecstacy you see crazy tracers n OEV

Xanax-Man said:
i think it could possibly be ambien. Just a stab in the dark, but if the visuals were much more intense it could be ambien as ambien can cause hallucinations.
and if u pop ambien before ecstacy you see crazy tracers n OEV

Uh, negatory. The GCMS can test for any known substance. Ambien is known, and would show up on the GCMS.

Besides that, why would you want to pop Ambien before taking x? That just seems stupid. (my opinion...)

~beatdown4life~

RavenousBlonde said:
Uh, negatory. The GCMS can test for any known substance. Ambien is known, and would show up on the GCMS.

Besides that, why would you want to pop Ambien before taking x? That just seems stupid. (my opinion...)

~beatdown4life~
sorry....i dont know anything about gc/ms testing
and i had taken ambien earlier in the night when i had no intentions of rolling, but as yall know rolling can come at any unexpected time, i wasnt combining on purpose

RavenousBlonde said:

~beatdown4life~
The GCMS may be able to test for anything, but that doesn't mean that it will necessarily show up on an e-data report. I don't know that they keep a comprehensive list on file... if they did, why would something show up as unidentified? Makes no sense. It very well could be a pharmy or an RC. My belief is more along RCs... it'd be retarded for someone to put a retail pill into a black market pill (for the most part) because I have a feeling they're not cake to synth, and to buy them only to combine them with mdxx would not be cost efficient. Goes along with the H and coke in pills.. for the most part it's just not economical.

Thanks for letting this stay open here BigCat, These things have been everywhere and I was hoping someone who had expeienced them could
voice an opinion on the extra contents. My experiences with RC's have been
NASTY so if there is indeed an RC in here it's a rather benign one or very low dose.
People be careful with these because you're eating SOMETHING you may regret later on.

nuke said:
has anyone reagent tested these yet?

Yup... Marquis only here. Textbook reaction. Straight to black (less than 5 seconds) and an almost violent fizzle as well. Made me stand back from the plate for fear of eye injury. I didn't suspect DXM for a minute though because the color change was instantaneous from blue on contact to black.

( very similar to a test I witnessed on some powder already know to be straight)

"Unknown substance" typically has meant, in the past, the presence of a "reearch chemical" for which DDL, the lab which does the testing, does not have reference sample. They can see that there is a substance which is likely a drug, but have no comparison for finding out what it is.

What I don't quite understand is how can we be sure this isn't just some random crazy binder? If they cannot identify what the substance is, how do we know its even active?

Ojom said:
What I don't quite understand is how can we be sure this isn't just some random crazy binder? If they cannot identify what the substance is, how do we know its even active?

That's an excellent question! Does anyone know if binders/fillers are the same, across the board, so to speak? As in, if this tab was pressed in "insert country name here", would the filler/binder be known to a lab in the US? I don't know much about pharmacology, but it'd seem that there would be a 'basic' chemical composure/structure to most fillers/binders?

I hope this makes sense. 8(

When a big independent lab can't i.d. something, it sets off little alarms in muh head. Even with the "popfizzle" that woodpecker described above (which I know, and love!!), I'd skip over these until I found out further info. The only one who knows for sure is the presser, and I doubt we'll hear anything from 'them'. :( It's just not worth the risk, IMHO.

~beatdown4life~

Some kind of research chem. Maybe MDA which does cause so visuals.

blue squirrels and red squirrels, along with the mice and thumbs up --- i received all at the same time - seem to be consistent. very visual, indeed.. great pills.

some have specks, white.. some don't.

edit: and i was high when i posted this and it seems to have no reference to anything.. although the hallucinations from the ones with white speckles were unlike any i've ever had off an MDxx type drug.

Last edited:
funknsoul1 said:
blue squirrels and red squirrels, along with the mice and thumbs up --- i received all at the same time - seem to be consistent. very visual, indeed.. great pills.

some have specks, white.. some don't

Are you saying the white specks have something to do with the unknown substance?