• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: MTV's next (dating show) [merged]

captainballs

Bluelighter
I have to admit, I was pretty anxious to see this when I first starting seeing commercials for it. I was extremely disappointed when I saw it first... I thought it was really cheesy, more cheesy than anything else that MTV has ever done.. but then I had an epiphany: the purpose of this show IS to make the contestants look cheesy as fuck compared to the person who has the privelige of saying "next!" I've been watching it since I had this realization and I find it rather enjoyable... did anyone see the episode that was all gay guys yet? That one guy (with the braces) is sooooooo gay. And what about the girl who doesn't wear deoderant? L O L :D

i would rather be stabbed in the eyes with burning swords than watch this show.

i can't even take this show title seriously.. i just can't bring myself to watch it (other than the fact it's yet another TV show on a music video channel)

but anyways.. when i was a teen, the .. i guess you could say neighborhood whore, came over to a friends house.. one at a time someone would go upstairs and take a turn.. when they came back down, they'd yell out for "next"...

and everytime i hear about this show, that's all i can think of...

the only place where shows are allowed to have a title containing an "!" is the spanish channel. you know like "TELEMUNDO!".

Damn DD, I need to find a woman just like that. Plus a dental dam and some condoms, of course.

Yeah, I'm pretty hard up. :D

i just happened to land on it... and so player guy was on (about to be booted) walking around with a cane and money rings. whoa baby.
i hope the people on her dont take it seriously.
for my five minute brush with this i doubt ill look for it evr again.
blind date is better ;)

tv: MTV's next (dating show) [merged]

mtv's NEXT is a horrible dating show that i keep getting sucked into late at night when i can't sleep. this show consists of a group of daters on a bus who may get to go on a date if the featured dater keeps 'nexting' the others. rejected daters earn 1 buck for every minute they're on the date. if the main dater likes someone, they'll offer them a second date. they then have to choose the second date or that money they've racked up so far.

the people on this show are either weird or ridiculously full of themselves. the dates they get sent on are often bizarre. on one show, a girl took her daters to have the fertility of their sperm analyzed, then babysat with them so see how good they were with children. ok, that's a great first date.

anyone else ever seen this? i want to go on that show so badly, tell off the asshole i get set up with, and next myself. fuck the money. some of these guys aren't worth putting up with for the $1 a minute.

yes a dumb show... yet we all watch horrible things sometimes. i too have been sucked in. the peopel are so sorely shallow (for the most part).
the gay/lesbian episodes have been the most fun to watch for me.

i mean, come on! everybody likes to see people rejected in ten seonds for no reason! oh the pain! ;)

this is filmed where i live, LA, my friend keenan was on the show he ngot next'd quick cause he wouldn't touch this sheep the girl had n' told her she was missin out on a big dick, rofl.

the people on this show are either weird or ridiculously full of themselves.
For sure.

On this gay episode. The dater was disappointed with the first 3 guys. And before the 4th came out, he said something like: "If things don't work out, I'll be going home with the hottest guy here. Me!" :\

It was pretty sad.

dapurpman said:
this is filmed where i live, LA, my friend keenan was on the show he ngot next'd quick cause he wouldn't touch this sheep the girl had n' told her she was missin out on a big dick, rofl.

is he the one thhat barked at her? 8(

class!

^ LOL, yes thats him!, he let the white guy kick him in the balls a few times on the bus he doesn't feel it. :\

I watch it on mute just to watch the hot chicks. ;) Aside from that, I know nothing about it.

Hell, it's just like all those other crappy shows like Fifth Wheel and shit that I end up watching when its late at night, lol. total CHEESEEEEEEEE

EVERY show on MTV is fucking horrible. If it doesn't cover music,it shouldn't be on "Music" Television. It's the equivalent of listening to an episode of Lost on the radio.