• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting dexies

stepn

Bluelighter
Anyone got anything about snorting dexies, does it work, cna i get high of smaller dosages ect.
any experience/stories are appreciated.

dexies are fucking garbage... blah, how could you like them..

better off gettin a retlin

I was dependent on amphetamine for a while and have used over 1500 dex pills in the past few years, some snorted. so take it from me, they can indeed be snorted. if they are little balls in a capsule, you must remove them from the capsule, crush them up well, and then snort the resultant powder. it should come on within 10 minutes and last a bit over an hour. amphetamine is in general non-lethal, so it's not dangerous to snort even in fairly large amounts, although at some point diminishing returns set in. in other words, there's a golden spot for dosage, which for me would lie between 5-30mg, with more at the beginning of the run and increasingly smaller doses as you are just bumping up the initial high.

overall, however, I think the high from snorting is much more frenetic, messy, uncontrollable, physical, and unpleasant than the beautiful smooth mental high of oral amphetamine/meth. I am all for oral ingestion when possible.

I am currently on 15mg of amphetamine salts per. day. 10mg in the morning, 5mg in the afternoon. Anyway. i kind of want to try something new, i dont really abuse these meds anymore.
Its just, i should really get my script upped, seeing the amphetamine dosent do much for me at that dose. I also am just kind of tired of the feeeling, not like it used to be. I was wondering if dexedrine, (d-amphetamine) is better?

Basically i take generic adderall.

capEr said:

There are two things that you need badly. One is a reality check in terms of people liking different things and your opinion of them being "garbage" not counting for a damn; the second is a nice dictionary, or perhaps a first-grade spelling workbook.

How little you all know of the magic of Dexedrine!
I'm in shock,really.

The brand-name (the keyword here) XR's can MOST DEFINITELY be separated into the orange wax and the white dextro powder and you can utilize the powder however youd like.

love'em.

rocklobster said:
There are two things that you need badly. One is a reality check in terms of people liking different things and your opinion of them being "garbage" not counting for a damn; the second is a nice dictionary, or perhaps a first-grade spelling workbook.

OK whatever, but how do I seriously need a dictionary or whatever, Where did i make any spelling mistakes? Why the fuck does everyone on bluelight have somethin to say about my spelling? like holy fuck I know how to god damn spell I've graduated high school with an honorary mention in english so go fuck yourself and I'm only giving my opinion on dexies I'm sorry I suppose for goin overboard a bit I realize i was just wasting time and space on this site with that reply but I'm just giving an opinion anyway,

but yah about my spelling, how about reading this, FUCK OFF :)

They be snorted for sure, probally better off just popping them because itll last so much longer but thats entirely up to you.

And to guy above i think hes getting on your spelling because you mispelled a drug your rec'ing to the original poster but dunno.

stepn said:
Anyone got anything about snorting dexies, does it work, cna i get high of smaller dosages ect.
any experience/stories are appreciated.

yes snorting dexedrine does work... I have tried it with I believe it was 15mg Dexedrine extended release... I grinded up the beads with a flat surface cologne bottle (took quite awile) and snorted up 4 pills worth... at that time I just had a mild tolerance to amphetamines like 80mg of adderall or 50-100mg of meth would have me tweeking hardcore and 60mg of dexedrine got me really tweeked, actually I think 3 would have been enough... I have also snorted the 5mg Dexedrine IR but I only did 3 of them and I was already on meth so I dont really know how it effected me.

OHH yeah and Dexedrine is my favorite amphetamine or amphetamine like (phentermine, ritalin) pharmacutical stimulant besides Desoxyn (never tried it, but im sure it would be my favorite)... its definitely better than Ritalin and quite a bit better than the adderall... Dexedrine is d-amphetamine as with adderall its half d-amp and half l-amp (which isnt as good)

capEr said:
OK whatever, but how do I seriously need a dictionary or whatever, Where did i make any spelling mistakes? Why the fuck does everyone on bluelight have somethin to say about my spelling? like holy fuck I know how to god damn spell I've graduated high school with an honorary mention in english so go fuck yourself and I'm only giving my opinion on dexies I'm sorry I suppose for goin overboard a bit I realize i was just wasting time and space on this site with that reply but I'm just giving an opinion anyway,

I forgot about this thread, and it took me a good five minute of re-reading your and my posts to figure out what's going on.

Yah when I tried dexies I did 5 of them in a row, i just opened up the cap and hauled them back in my nose, I didnt crush up the beads either because i didnt know. I didnt like the high at all, i was up for 2 days.

When I first started doing dexies I took about 4 - 5 at a time and found the high was pretty average, kept me awake and chatty but no real euphoria or anything

I didn't think they were that great until one day I took 12 in about the span of an hour. (I get the tablet form, 5mg, not the xr form)

It was like a 'sweet spot' for me, and it was fucking awesome, Music was crystal clear, I was in a state of absolute empathy with everything around me, people, music, kinda like on e's, except.. different somehow.

( I heard at high dosages it causes a rush of noradrenaline, I'm guessing that's why it was so shit at lower doses, but fucking brilliant at that dose)

Ever since I've been wanting to feel that again but just my luck, I've only ever been able to get about 4 or 5 at the most. So if snorting them increases the potency then I'm there, But I've only tried snorting them once and apprently I must not have cut it up right because it did fuck all.

I'm also now on seroquel.. I hope it's a safe interaction, I'm guessing the effects will be reduced by the seroquel.. :/

Last edited:
capEr said:

Since this was already bumped i'll just throw in that this is bullshit.
Dexedrine IMO is on another level to the likes of ritalin or even adderal, the holy grail of adhd medications (and i've had desoxyn and still prefer dex)

^agreed.

and capEr, is ritalin not "retlin". learn your drugs before you talk about them.

Can someone elaborate on the differences or similarities between methylphenidate and dextroamphetamine? All personal experiences and opinions of course.

methylphenidate (Ritalin) - dopamine reuptake inhibitor. it binds to dopamine transporter (DAT), essentially preventing it from removing dopamine from your synapses.

Amphetamine (dexies) -- dopaminergenic -- it causes the reversal of the DAT channel - dopamine now flows out through the DAT and into the synapse -

Basically Amphetamine causes a massive release of dopamine whilst Ritalin simply stops what you already have in there being taken up.

In terms of recreational value I find around 60mg oral Dex amph to be the most pleasurable. Lasts for ages, so when the come down hits its basically time to go to bed anyway. Ritalin is okay but it wears off too quickly, even at higher doses, so after 2 hours you're a jittery mess.

Its easier to read posts that have words spelled correctly but more importantly the substances name that is being referred to, its just irritating. (How come so many people misspell "Ritalin"? Its not so tough.)

I never thought I'd ever read or hear someone saying that they prefer Ritalin over Dexedrine...or any ADD medication for that matter. Methylphenidate gives me a feeling like I just did some 5% pure cocaine, cut with ephedrine and similar crap. Lasts not even 3 hours and leaves me feeling shitty for nearly just as long.

When I first started doing dexies I took about 4 - 5 at a time and found the high was pretty average, kept me awake and chatty but no real euphoria or anything

I didn't think they were that great until one day I took 12 in about the span of an hour. (I get the tablet form, 5mg, not the xr form)

It was like a 'sweet spot' for me, and it was fucking awesome, Music was crystal clear, I was in a state of absolute empathy with everything around me, people, music, kinda like on e's, except.. different somehow.

At much higher than therapeutic doses, dextroamphetamine can cause the release of 5-HT (serotonin) so its possible that 60mg was a big enough dose to alter a 'so-so' buzz to hitting your spot.

80mg of adderall or 50-100mg of meth would have me tweeking hardcore and 60mg of dexedrine got me really tweeked

OHH yeah and Dexedrine is my favorite amphetamine or amphetamine like (phentermine, ritalin) pharmacutical stimulant besides Desoxyn (never tried it, but im sure it would be my favorite)

You'd be surprised. Throughout 14 years of ADD meds, I'd say I was on methylphenidate meds for about 3 years, dextroamphetamine (mixed or pure) meds for 8 years and Desoxyn for 3 years. Recreationally, I found d-amphetamine to be far superior that prescription methamphetamine. Therapeutically (at similar doses) I found Desoxyn to be more effective. Much less side effects as well.

Also remember, you'd need to take 20 pills of Desoxyn to achieve the same dose of 100mg crystal meth (your mentioned tolerance). Also, street meth is just so much more powerful in my opinion.

Can someone elaborate on the differences or similarities between methylphenidate and dextroamphetamine? All personal experiences and opinions of course.

their method of action is way different. subject effects are similar. ritalin is more MG potent. amp has longer half life.

ime, methylphenidate is shit. MDPV and coke for DARI's

VMAT reservers, nothing beats D-methamp.

ime

go to wiki, look at dopamine reuptake inhibitor- its how ritalin, coke, ect work
then go look at amphetamines manner of working. should be enough info for a basic understanding.

The only real benefit of snorting dexies is the quicker onset, thats it.