• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lorazepam, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKT_UndertheBridge

Greenlighter
I've got a question: have you ever experimented with, or even heard of Lorazepam. If so, is it any good as a recreational drug?
I found a bottle labeled Lorazepam in my cabinet that has what seems to be crushed up or watered down pills in it (it was full of extremely small white crystals). Out of curiousity, I snorted some but nothing happened. I didn't want to snort anymore of it because it might not be Lorazepam.

Last edited:
yes, its brand name is Ativan, it is a benzodizepine, yes it has recreational value... without a tolerance try poping 3mg

It is a benzodiazepine, and it is recreational like all benzos.
It is one of the weakest benzos, and that's why lorazepam is one of the most enjoyable benzo when you have no tolerance: it doesn't put you to sleep, so you can enjoy the effects.
However when you already have a tolerance to benzos, it is sometimes hard to feel an effect from it...

Take 2,5mg - 5mg if you have no tolerance.

lorazepam is extremely chalky and brittle, so it's no surprise that you found a pile of powdery mush in the bottle.

although it's seemingly 'weak', dosage-wise it's not, so be careful and don't mix with alcohol. also, it has a slow onset, so you have to be patient. if you only have the powder and not the pills and you don't have an electronic microscale i'd be careful if i were you. dont go eating handfuls of that powder now.

lorazepam is fucking amazing dude, i looooove it. its the best benzo ive tried after oxazepam. granted, u gotta take massive doses of lorazepam (and oxazepam for that matter) but it really owns, recreationally.

I love Ativan. I used to take it all the time. I actually think I took too much. Defiantely my fav prescription drug.

Many on here think its weak,But i like you guy's think its 1 of the better benzo's and stronger more recreational one's...

if you're not experienced with benzo's it can be fun, but after using xanax i'd say it's as worthless as the shit that comes out of my ass... But it's different for everyone i guess

Valium said:
lorazepam is extremely chalky and brittle, so it's no surprise that you found a pile of powdery mush in the bottle.

although it's seemingly 'weak', dosage-wise it's not, so be careful and don't mix with alcohol. also, it has a slow onset, so you have to be patient. if you only have the powder and not the pills and you don't have an electronic microscale i'd be careful if i were you. dont go eating handfuls of that powder now.

Actually Ativan is one of the fastset working benzos made,along with halcion.Onset is usually 15-20 on an empty stomach.Even though,lorazapam is a nice drug.I enjoy it more than diazapam or aprazolam.To each his own I guess.:\

its mad how people react so differently, i take loads of benzos, xanax bein my fav, but lorazies are not weak. some dissolve under your tongue, if i stick 2 times 2.5mg under my tongue on empty stomach i can feel it in under 20 mins and in slightly higher dosage its great for knockin you out after a night out. i would nt recomend em for social use though as they just kinda shut you down.

I got a perscription for them and love to eat these things like candy man they are badass.

Lorazepam sucks lol youguys must have really weak GABA receptors if you think lorazepam does anything it doesn't do jackshit, neither does Xanax. Try 2mg Clonazepam and it will smoke you compared to shitty xanax or lorazepam

I'm interested in clonazepams myself. I took 2 and 3 mg of lorazepam and never got anything. Xanax left me really calm, which was nice, and a bad case of amnesia.

yeah lorazepam/valium/xanax they all suck and are worthless, if you get a hold of klonopin make sure they are roche brand and they blow all the other benzo's out of the water except for rohypnol.

DjTaZZ said:
yeah lorazepam/valium/xanax they all suck and are worthless, if you get a hold of klonopin make sure they are roche brand and they blow all the other benzo's out of the water except for rohypnol.

I took 10mg of Valium around 11:00PM, 4.5 hours later and still haven't felt a thing. 8) I've heard good things about klonopins but was never sure if they were supposed to be better recreationally than xanax.

i don't find any benzo recreational. klonopin is the only benzo for me that takes anxiety away.

AKT_UndertheBridge said:
Out of curiousity, I snorted some but nothing happened. I didn't want to snort anymore of it because it might not be Lorazepam.

Don't snort the tabs, its useless.
Put them under your tongue, or swallow.

DjTaZZ said:
Lorazepam sucks lol youguys must have really weak GABA receptors if you think lorazepam does anything it doesn't do jackshit, neither does Xanax. Try 2mg Clonazepam and it will smoke you compared to shitty xanax or lorazepam

i'm gonna have to get some clonazepam, never tried it but if it makes xanax and lorazies seem weak then it must be mad shit.

dream39 said:
I took 10mg of Valium around 11:00PM, 4.5 hours later and still haven't felt a thing. 8)

You usually need 20mg or more diazepam (Valium) to feel an effect. 10mg won't do anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.