• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos benzo insufflation thread!

wesmdow

Bluelighter
ok mods, close this if you want, but if you do a search (try it) its really difficult to come up with difinitive answers to my question (some threads say one thing, other threads say other things):

which benzodiazepines are insufflatable?

swim has here w/ him:

alprazolam
diazapam
clonazepam
lorazepam

ive been told that NO benzos are water soluble, and therefore cant be sniffed, but ive also been told (by a reliable source whos never steered me wrong before) that kpins can be sniffed.

i tried sniffing kpins, and by golly it works. is that possible? (well obviously it is...but lots of people here deny it)

ive also read somewhere (i forget where) that MOST benzos cannot be insufflated, however, some can. my question, again, is which benzos can i sniff?

thanks (if you flame me, ill kill your family while you watch)

Last edited:
Maybe you should put some alcohol up your nose first to aid absorption, then sniffff away

I've tried snorting all of those except for alprazolam (really wanna get some someday!)

The diazepam didn't do shit. It's useless nasally. The lorazepam just sucks period. And the clonazepam works snorted..but it's still more effective orally, plus it dissolves super fast in your mouth.

I don't see why some people still insist that they want to snort benzos even when people like me rant for hours on how useless it is...

Hell, if you want fast acting, try an I.V. push of lorazepam. Holy shit! Everything went into slow motion!

(Of course, this was given at a hospital...)

benzos are not water soluble but that does not mean that they can not be snorted. it just is not the most sufficient method of administration... when you snort it the drug can still affect you because it drips down into your stomach through your mucus membranes.

but really, you shouldn't snort benzos. just take em as directed - and if you are feeling particularly adventerous parachute em or crunch 'em up.

^^^maybe, but they are likely meant for people who cannot swallow properly or have to be given drugs through a gastro tube. I used to work at a chronic care centre for people with neurological diseases and just about all of them had to be given meds through a tube.

There has been much debate over insulfated alprazolam in the past, and I remember one thread in particular where Phreex preformed a test and by golly, it IS slightly more effective to snort it. I can tell you this from experience as well, it has a much faster onset, is different in the nature of the effects, and the duration is significantly shortened.

On an interesting note, has anyone seen niravam? Not sure how new it is, but they are orally disolving alprazolam pills in .25mg-2mg doses.

The preparation does not contain any ethanols... Beside clonazepam: propylene glycol, sodium saccharate and two substances which I don't know the English name for but are for the taste only, like peach taste.

Two words - rectal administration

"Two words - rectal administration"-is rectal admin of Diazepam 10-20-30mgs really, ANY better than sublingual admin?-straight up?

Alprazolam is DAMN quick acting Sublingually anyway!.

when I was younger I snorted a few roache 10mg valium... it didnt seem to kick in any faster than as if I would have just poped the pills... i did some re-search and found a definite anser, they dont dissolve... thats why you cant inject or snort the pills.

Any of those drugs in pure form, in a clear nose, can be snorted fine. The idea that drugs have to be water-soluble to be snorted is wrong. (Unless they need to be metabolized. V- Thanks for reminding me Jasoncrest)

Last edited:
I can think of three water-soluble benzos: Midazolam, Loprazolam, Clorazepate
->Clorazepate needs to be metabolized to nordazepam to be active, you have to eat it
->Midazolam works very well when snorted, very quick onset of effects. But all the Midazolam pills I got were big pills, full of binders that you don't want to snort
->I never tried to snort Loprazolam (it works so well when injected...)

Yeah. I never meant that I wanted to snort alprazolam - i meant that I wanted to try some someday. not that much though; benzos really aren't that good, unless you really really hate any form of anxiety.

Valium is the only benzo that gave me any kind of "high" - clonos make my mind dulled (good for anxiety), and bromazepam and lorazepam are horrible.

All in my experiene of course.

Lucky you can get high fron Valium, I need 50mgs+ to do this.

Lucky-what dose are you talking about

f&b is like the spokesman for anal administration of illicit drugs ;)

it's efficient though, don't know it 'till ya tried it =D

has anybody here tried oxazepam thats what i was told it was and it was in a half white half blue capsule.
it was heaps good, i had one just before i got arrested and i was high as fuck.

"f&b is like the spokesman for anal administration of illicit drugs"-So i should push my 5mg Valiums up my ass for better efect??-Yes-no?

Oxzapam-(Serepax), i was gonna get given 10 yers ago, froman American PSY, b4 i was benzo phobic and went on Prozac, i think it comes in 15 and 30mg Caps? up to 4x daily?.

Wish i had now!!:(