no fears and no pain
only life to gain
where does it end and I start?
In warmth it wraps me
its voice entraps me
it will never be done
for we've become one
forever inside my heart.
When I first started raving, I didn't know much about the music but right away I loved the people, the vibe, and of course, my e.
smile.gif

At first, I was intimidated and didn't dance cuz I felt I didn't know how. But then one party, I just got up off my ass and started feeling the music, letting it carry me away and just moving however I felt, not caring what people thought of me. From then on, I was hooked, the music has become so much a part of why I love raving, it's a part of me.
After my last experience on e (which I also wrote about here) I realized I don't even need drugs to enjoy the music, since last time the drugs actually took away from the whole party experience for me- I'm planning on going to my next party sober. What do you think, why do you rave??
PLUR,
kimmy

Wow, this is really excellent! It's got a great flow, and of course the subject matter is something that I totally connect with.. Great job!
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Thank you so much for putting into words the feeling I get when i'm on the dance floor or playing tunes myself. This is beautiful. :)

I've never actually been to a rave, but you pretty accurately summarized why I found myself at way too many Phish shows...