Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

1st time in 13 years

Iconoclast

Bluelighter
Hi all,

just wanted to post to share my experience with you, I haven’t had any pills since i was young, approx 1992, until last weekend in Perth where I had a green Mitsubishi, and some unknown speckly thing i think....

OK well not really remembering what it was like, I was cautious and took only half of my mitsi.. after 40 mins of nothing, my g/f and I took our other halves and continued on.... it seemed like forever and still nothing, so I’m dancing away and I started to sweat, and my head started feeling kinda strange but it wasn’t like a sickly strange, I raised my hands in the air to the dj and it felt like the skin on my palms was hanging down whish was well weird!.. I thought to myself that i might be in trouble here cos it was so hot on the dance floor and so I went outside. As soon as I stepped in to the cool air that is when it really hit me, I felt like life was unbeatable and I just danced around smiling and talking to people, I made friends with this girl who was wearing some crazy white suit and another couple who danced with me for hours. Every now and then Id stop and have a little look around like someone was watching me, smile at myself and everyone esle and then I’d go off again happily in to the night...I have never felt so good as I did that night. Apparently the green mitsis are quite good for MDMA based pills and I have to agree because the second one which I took whole was not nearly as good and I was back at the hotel by the time I peaked and we just sat on the bed talking and enjoying the experience.

I can’t seem to keep my eyes in focus now however which is a little bazaar, but I’m doing well to type this much I guess haha..

Anyway just wanted to share that with you all, because it really was an awesome experience for me.

Last edited:
Can i enquire why the long break, and what made you change your mind to drop again?

How did the green mitsubishi compare to pills 13 years ago? If it brought back any memories that is.

LOL... you can only imagine the envy with which some of us are looking at you right now. Having just come off a THIRTEEN-YEAR break! God, that must be like starting over again, or probably the closest thing humanly possible short of having a brain transplant.

So jealous... :eek:

13 years! WOW! gald u liked it mate! i was full smiling whilst i was reading about your experience hahahahah. good for u! Just reminds me of the feelings i had when i first dropped.

Hehehehe... it's been about 4 years since I last had a pill, and I'm pretty convinced I'm done with them... but I guess this proves you should never say never! ;)

Pleonastic said:
Hehehehe... it's been about 4 years since I last had a pill, and I'm pretty convinced I'm done with them... but I guess this proves you should never say never! ;)

You're done when I say you're done.

First time in 13 years contd

yeah....:)

OK well I cant really remember what it was like 13 years ago, but I do remember saying that it was so good that I wouldnt do it again!! lol.

I decided to drop again because basically my girlfriend who I have now is in to pills, and Ive always beem a little stand off ish when it comes to drugs, so I thought fuck it and we organised to get some

In detail though, Id taken the two halves about 30m mins apart and didnt really know what to expect from it, I was making a conscious effort to keep an eye on myself and where i was and what was happening. In the middle of the dancefloor it was pretty warm and I was really sweating, but didnt feel any different to normal, then my head started to feel weird and I could feel myself slipping away a little, the Dj played a nice choon and I put my hands up and wobbled them a bit and thats when I realised what was happening... It felt like my skin was hanging off my palms and oooohh yeah it was good:)

Then being so HOT, I decided to go outside in to the cool aor to be safe, and as soon as I did thats when the whole things HIT me.... I was like dancing and mocing around and sliding my hands together and eating the worlds best chuppa chup, and when I walked it was like I had to take strange steps, 2 forward and one back and kinda funky moving hehe I could feel my Jaw clenching and my skin was all tingly when I moved and when people touched me it went all over my body and like HUGS were awesome!!!!, and all the other people there were really interesting, there was a girl there Tanya and she was well off tap aswell and we danced with each other for like over an hour before she asked me my name and then we talked all night.

There was another chik there "wiggle" who gave me some Medic and she was then my best friend for the rest of the night, Oh and there were also lots of of other people who I talked to and danced with that I cant remember but they were all so friendly I was just loving it! I did this little dance for ages and my legs were killing me the next day haha but it was well worth it.

Id stop every now and then and look around and sway back and forth a little with a huge grin on my face and just looking at everything was so much fun, it really really was one of the happiest experiences ive had on any drug and id love to find a pill that could take me there again:)

cheers.

[edit] event details removed

Last edited by a moderator:
goes to show.....mdma when used in moderation is a trully wonderful drug....less is more.