Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your views on police

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
There are a few decent police but I'd say 60% are just dick heads. They are cowards that can't fight but want to act tuff and bully people around so They have to carry a badge and a gun to do it. heres just one example

I freind of mine got pulled over for no reason. the cop said "can u show us your license " so he showed the cop his license. the cop said it's fake get out of the car. when clearly it was'nt and he said it's his resposibility if he lets some one drive with a fake licence. he says he will give him a lift home. when he gets in the car he does a burn out and star caining it around the street way over the speed limit. then drops him at his house and says stay out of trouble

this is just one I can think of so many others.
What are your views

Last edited:
speedygonzales said:
There are a few decent police but I'd say 60% are just dick heads. They are cowards that can't fight but want to act tuff and bully people around so They have to carry a badge and a gun to do it. heres just one example

I freind of mine got pulled over for no reason. the cop said "can u show us your license " so he showed the cop his license. the cop said it's fack get out of the car. when clearly it was'nt and he said it's his resposibility if he lets some one drive with a fack licence. he says he will give him a lift home. when he gets in the car he does a burn out and star caining it around the street way over the speed limit. then drops him at his house and says stay out of trouble

this is just one I can think of so many others.
What are your views

I could think of so many worse things that could have happened, I'd say that 60% is probably a little high, thats like 6 out of every 10 police officers.

I have been pulled over a number of times both during my probationary license period and since I've had my full license and I've found that police are pretty decent as long as you treat them with the same respect as anybody else you'd speak to, the minute you start acting up or getting a bit hot headed thats when issues tend to arise, not implying that your friend did, perhaps he was just a bit unlucky.

I take it "fack" is "fake"?

Never had a bad experience with a cop (waves: "hi officers!") :D

Heh, no seriously, I have always found them to be decent and reasonable - maybe a bit gruff and serious at times, but they are just doing their job. Many of them do have a sense of humour when the situation warrants it, and quite a few I've dealt with have actually gone out of their way to be friendly and helpful.

I'd say it's probably the few on a power trip that give the force a bad name - but you could say that about any profession, from sandwich makers to Lawyers. There's assholes everywhere, of course a couple will pop up in the police force.

If you're not doing anything wrong and don't have an attitude, police on the whole are perfectly fine to deal with.
I don't envy the situations they'd have to face every day... it'd be enough to make anyone a bit cynical after a while.

Apart from traffic cops I never have had much to do with them. I think traffic cops are always angry cause they are almost at the bottom of the pecking order as far as the police force goes.

In general most people have very little to do with cops. So their opinions are usually based on very few experiences.

So depending on whether you get a fuckwit (and every industry has fuckwits) or not can alter your opinion of the entire profession.

cops > met card inspectors, i've never met a nice one

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Never had a bad experience with a cop (waves: "hi officers!") :D

Heh, no seriously, I have always found them to be decent and reasonable - maybe a bit gruff and serious at times, but they are just doing their job. Many of them do have a sense of humour when the situation warrants it, and quite a few I've dealt with have actually gone out of their way to be friendly and helpful.

I'd say it's probably the few on a power trip that give the force a bad name - but you could say that about any profession, from sandwich makers to Lawyers. There's assholes everywhere, of course a couple will pop up in the police force.

If you're not doing anything wrong and don't have an attitude, police on the whole are perfectly fine to deal with.
I don't envy the situations they'd have to face every day... it'd be enough to make anyone a bit cynical after a while.

People Alot of the time forget about the good things and look at all the negatives. Cops are okay but as lovemuffin said. It's the pricks on power trips that fuck it up and make people pissed about cops. Also it's mainly the guys that follow the book in their job and every person views things differently as they would probably see it as serious... Maybe the cop saw your mates license as fake and if it was constable *harry* in the corner over there... He might not have. You have to make allowances... But that does suck!

SpecTBK =D

Ive encountered alot of metcops id say most never bust me, maybe its my handsome face. Some real cops give shit some dont, but what evertheir motives i thank most cops for putting their lives on the line to help establish order.

I've had a few unpleasant expeirences and a few pleasant ones, one time me n the cops decided to have a bit of a wrestle around in the interogation room, and in the car on the way to the station. But generally u shud respect them and theylle respect u.

If they dont file a complaint.

P.S. Im 60-70% sure fack is fake hes just spelt it wrong =D

Last edited:
Hey policeman be nice :D, yeh i had a good experience last saturday, but more i think about it, the worse i think they were, so not to sure, but some are definantly better than others

I dont have problems with the cops unless they have a problem with me. And in that case i would think that cop as a individual is a complete dick.

Cops have it bad, think of their job, they have to witness alot of shit, assholes and generally everything that most most people wouldnt want to associate with.

I always try to be nice to a cop and talk to them like they are an ordinary person(which they are). makes things alot easier. i have heard fucked stories of cops being wanks, though have also heard good ones. As i said, if ya act nice to them seems to make a situation alot easier.

^^^

lol

i would be too, if i was driving a bus doing the same routes every fuckn day

I think one of the many reasons some of you hate the police is because what they stand for is the direct oppostie of what many of us stand for.

I was seriously considering joining the force a few years ago. Then i realised that the law that we are forced to live under is mostly a complete piece of shit that i have no respect or belief in.

I was having a casual chat to a friend of mine who was about to leave for the academy to start his police training. We were talking about where to go out that particualr night and when i mentioed a certain club that caters mainly for drug users he replied, "Nah fuck going there, too many druggy wankers". I looked at him and said that i was a druggy wanker as was a fair proportion of other people that he knew, and that we're no different to him. He shut up very quickly realising what he had just said.

Point is, its not their fault they have to stick up for a corrupt system. Unfortunately someone has to do it.

fcuk in heaven

fuck the police!!!

I agree with speedy on this one, most cops are major fucking assholes. I think the ratio is closer to 80% dickheads and 20% half decent. Every time I have to speak to a cop for any reason they always treat me like shit and think their better then me. I got arrested one night out on the town when a cop was verbally abusing me outside a club when I had done nothing wrong. I told the cop he had no right talking to me like a piece of shit. So he arrested me. Back at the watch house they told me take off my shoes before they put me in the cell. There was a cop behind the counter banging his night stick on the table looking right at me trying to intimidate me, I just laughed and told him I hope he's gonna stick a condom on the end of that before he tried to stick it in my ass, to which told me "nah mate Im not gonna stick this in your ass, but do you know what Im gonna do?, Im gonna stick you in a cell with a big black nigger and he's gonna fuck you in the arse all night long". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMFG, I just laughed my arse off and started shadow boxing in front of him saying "is that right mate, take me to him then, we'll see who's fucking who in the arse by the end of the night wont we". Dickhead cops grabbed me and carried me to a padded cell for a nice 5 hour stay. In all honesty, I cant really think of a decent cop I have ever met, Im sure there are some out there. But most of them I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.
:X :p :X

I don't really have a problem with cops, I mean, my life would probably be a hell of a lot better if they weren't around, but they are, so meh.

I think our opinion of them is relative to what we pursue in life as being a good time, which in 99% of the people on this board is getting fucked up on various drugs. Anyway, I've been arrested 7 or 8 times now, I've been charged twice with drug related offences and almost gone to jail on both occasions, but I hold no grudge against them, after all if I weren't doing dodgy illegal shit then I'd have no beef from them.

Cops are also gonna treat you how you treat them, now everytime I've been arrested I've been really polite to the cops in question and have been treated really nicely back, so much so that I've never even been cuffed.

With exceptions to every rule, I think most cops are decent hardworking people who are just trying to put bread on the table and keep a roof over their families heads, and if they do have attitude problems it's most likely the result of having to deal with fuckwits like my innerself

sounds like something out of the movie "super troopers" if any of you have seen it.... just a cop using his power to play a joke... lol funny movie though

Re: fuck the police!!!

my innerself said:
I agree with speedy on this one, most cops are major fucking assholes. I think the ratio is closer to 80% dickheads and 20% half decent. Every time I have to speak to a cop for any reason they always treat me like shit and think their better then me. I got arrested one night out on the town when a cop was verbally abusing me outside a club when I had done nothing wrong. I told the cop he had no right talking to me like a piece of shit. So he arrested me. Back at the watch house they told me take off my shoes before they put me in the cell. There was a cop behind the counter banging his night stick on the table looking right at me trying to intimidate me, I just laughed and told him I hope he's gonna stick a condom on the end of that before he tried to stick it in my ass, to which told me "nah mate Im not gonna stick this in your ass, but do you know what Im gonna do?, Im gonna stick you in a cell with a big black nigger and he's gonna fuck you in the arse all night long". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMFG, I just laughed my arse off and started shadow boxing in front of him saying "is that right mate, take me to him then, we'll see who's fucking who in the arse by the end of the night wont we". Dickhead cops grabbed me and carried me to a padded cell for a nice 5 hour stay. In all honesty, I cant really think of a decent cop I have ever met, Im sure there are some out there. But most of them I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.
:X :p :X

man, with a smart ass attitude like that you're just asking for it! :D I find it hard to believe you were minding your own sweet business and doing nothing outside that club. Officer was probably just talking to you like officers do - they're allowed to ask general questions - but you gave him lip, so he saw a troublemaker. Pretty simple to work out why they treat you the way they do.

my innerself - Your a WANKER

my innerself - It sounds like you get everything you deserve from what you have described above. If I was a police officer I would have treated you in much the same manner.

Quite simply, you sound like a fucken twat.

To stay on topic, I think the police force is like any other organisation, they have their wankers and they have their good ones. They are simply doing a job and upholding the laws of our country. I fully support the job they do as I know if the shit hit the fan they would be the first people I would call.