Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Police Bugs?

sabitor_84

Bluelighter
Hey guys......

I was with my DD the other day going for a drive and obviously since he was my DD i was asking a lot of questions in reguards to drugs. Normaily he loves talking about drug shit but since we were in his car he told me not to talk about it incase his car was bugged. Now i know this is just paranoia on the DD'S behalf. But then later on i was thinking about it and a question then popped into my head.
Surely there would have to be some sort of electronic device which can be brought over the net which can say either detect or block the electronic signal that any potential bug would emit?

What do you guys know about such a device and how hard is it for police to buga car or house?

I must admit i am very interested. ( But not interested enoth to search for hours! )

A friend of mine has bugged places with stuff bought in a specialty store, i've been to the store and there are bugs that are meant to work through walls that aren't even that expensive, so i'm thinking the actual high tech lastest bugs the cops have must be pretty fancy.

Sounds pretty stupid for him to think they would bug his car and not his house if these bugs that work through walls are actually any good.

actually, its not that silly. access to his/her car is usually alot easier than planting a bug in the house. Also, if he does deliveries, then a bug in the car could catch some juicy conversations. not to mention being able to track where he/she goes. the only thing im not sure of is how the data gets back to police, but this day in age, that shouldn't be too hard.

well it would have to be transmitting constantly as a device that small would have no storage whatsoever im guessing a frequency of radio that would work inside a carpark

I'd imagine police are a lot more interested in intercepting mobile phone calls than bugging cars. Tell your dealer to take it easy on his profits ;)

I have been studying Telecommunications Engineering for 5 years and in that time I have encountered at least one recording device that could be used in this situation.
It essential is linked into the mobile phone network and on transmits at random intervals after filling its recording buffer. The device is activated by sound so does not run all the time allowing it to run for long periods of time. It was also very small and could be easily concealed.
There are devices that can be used to detect EM transmissions hence identifying that a bug may be in the vicinity (or someone is using a phone, ham radio etc ...).

Anyhow unless your dealer is high level or directly linked to a large syndicate I doubt the police would go to these lengths. Generally they would be more interested in the common surveillance methods.
I have met some dealers with delusions of grandeur that seem to almost wish they where big enough fish for the cops to monitor. I think the foil hat it probably his best bet.... paranoia, while sometimes health in his profession is probably unjustified.

Paranoid amphetamine users are funny =D

I swear that satellite is always parked over my house, their watching me I tell ya.....

it could be true, a group of my friends recently had their cars bugged. we did a bug sweep and found one in each car so maybe he's not that paranoid after all ;)

It's when the police and the bugs join forces and start crawling all over your body that the trouble really starts 8(

Seriously though, I know of a couple of incidents where bugs have been found. What with the size of the devices these days, it's not exactly hard to secret the transmitter now is it? I've also heard that the good ones work by rapidly changing the transmission frequency and so will not be picked up by scanners.

rah said:
Does he smoke a lot of ice?

No, seriously, does your friend smoke alot of meth?

phase_dancer said:
It's when the police and the bugs join forces and start crawling all over your body that the trouble really starts 8(

Haha, good call ref.

stereo speakers block those things that police can listen from a distance with (i forget the correct name). a friend of mines ex boyfriend was later after they broke up discovered to be a police informant, he was going to her house during the day after they were broken up when she was at work and all his train fines were being sent to her house, which ment he lived there as far as the police were concerned. Undercovers were going to her house in search of him beleiving he lived there and that they were still together etc. it was obvious that he was trying to shake them. she looked under her house one day and discover three large speakers set up, and a series of wires running along under the house and up through the floor, which we got told by a very technical minded guy that they were most probably for that purpose, infact can anyone confirm this ide be intrested to hear. The was also tiny wires, the type that are plastic coated, poking out of her wall phone connecting thingy while they were still together, which sparked her thoughts. wow, did it send her on the paranoid trip of her life.

Yes , im sorry i have to agree your DD = iceman. That is example 101. of tweaker skitzing.