Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: The Age 19/09/2005 $5m Ecstasy Haul

Rats_are_Dancin

Bluelighter
The Age
Tip-off leads to $5m ecstasy haul
September 19, 2005 - 2:47PM

Police have seized $4.7 million worth of ecstasy after a phone tip-off alerted them to more than 24 kilograms of the tablets hidden in furniture shipped from Belgium.

Three men will face Melbourne Magistrates Court this afternoon charged with importing and aiding the importation of a commercial quantity of a prohibited substance.

Customs officers found the 115,000 tablets at the Melbourne Container Examination Facility, police said.

The officers drilled a small hole in the furniture and extracted some powder, which tested positive to illegal narcotics.

Federal police then monitored the cargo as it was delivered to an address in Carnegie, in Melbourne's south, yesterday.

"Information received by the customs hotline number led to the examination of a shipping container of furniture from Belgium," Australian Federal Police and customs officials said in a joint statement issued today.

"Further information was later received from Belgian Customs confirming the shipment was suspicious."

Police and customs executed search warrants at four Melbourne addresses yesterday and seized large sums of money and the furniture.

A 64-year-old Nunawading man, 33-year-old East St Kilda man and 35-year-old Carnegie man have all been charged

Peace LOve and Mungbeans

Ohh, reading these thins make me sad, still only a drop in the ocean, but it is still something gone missing :(

on_the_rise_5 said:
Ohh, reading these thins make me sad, still only a drop in the ocean, but it is still something gone missing :(

no need to be that sad I'm sure corrupt cops will put these drugs back on the streets in no time

Formula for bust threads:
1. Post news article bust.
2. Someone crys about lost drugs
3. Cue drugs will be out on the street via the police comment.

4. Someone works out they don't agree with the quoted prices

OH My god - all those drugs, why can't they just give them to me!!

but you know the cops are just fucking dealing them anyway

Anyway it was more then 5mill, seriously the fucking dirty pigs are stealing the shit to just sell - fucking pigs

from what i saw on tv the pills where
.white dimonds the actul shape
.white/grey out pressed star's
was right around the corner from my work and only a few doors down from a mates furniture shop, maybe cotso is at it again GRAND SALE GRAND SALE

Cowboy Mac said:
Formula for bust threads:
1. Post news article bust.
2. Someone crys about lost drugs
3. Cue drugs will be out on the street via the police comment.

HAHAHA so true, I was just about to reply with something similar.
It happens every single time.

Rats_are_Dancin said:

Police have seized $4.7 million worth of ecstasy after a phone tip-off alerted them to more than 24 kilograms of the tablets

YOU BASTARD!!! god I hate dobbers. I wish I knew somebody who had 115000 xtc tabs.

Another interesting point to make is that when the 5 million xtc tabs that got busted in melb awhile ago (yellow 69's and some other coloured 69, cant remember the other colour), the same pills that got seized started turning up on the streets. I doubt corrupt cops but am more inclined to think that there where more that made it through. I wouldn't be supprised if we see some white diamonds or white/grey stars appear on pillreports.com.

Re: Re: News: The Age 19/09/2005 $5m Ecstasy Haul

Originally posted by hazzard002
Thats what I find sad.
It's not sad, its black-market business. In the illicit drug game it only takes one person to provide anonymous information to police assisting them to launch a raid/seizure etc. I think most of the tip-offs are probably from competitors trying to increase their own market gain. It wouldn't effect end users or overall supply because If you take out a competitor then you simply fill that new void with your own product. From what the media would have you believe its not uncommon for those high up to know each other anyway.

I SEE STARS. AND SOME DIAMOND PILLS.

8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

%5Cphotogallery%5C050919_ecstasy02.jpg