What to do to get rid of Coke Comedown!!!!

XMonsooNX

Bluelighter
Im coming off coke and dont feel too good what will put me to sleep and take away this nasty feeling..?????
------------------
"Create Your Own Ecstasy"

GHB is good for putting you to sleep. If you don't have any, then a few alcoholic drinks is next best. But DON'T do G and booze together!

GHB is good for putting you to sleep. If you don't have any, then a few alcoholic drinks is next best. But DON'T do G and booze together!

What will take away the nasty feeling? More coke. I don't suggest it.
smile.gif

And the best thing to get you to sleep... er. Honestly the best thing is just to wait it out, but I know that's not the answer you're looking for. I don't know anything about G, so I can't really agree or disagree with that, but I do advise against the booze suggestion. It's never really a good way to go to sleep. Maybe codeine or some kinda sleeping pills if you really want a chemical to do the trick. I'd do that over alcohol.

"What to do to get rid of Coke Comedown!!!! "
Don't do coke. I can't handle the come down anymore or the dayz to follow, so I avoid the shit all together. I've never had G for the comedown but sounds like good advice. I usually drink about 3 times the amount of alcohol that would make me puke, and still am pretty awake. Other than that, I would say the coke comedown equivilates(sp?) to having an attitude that there is absolutley nothing that you'd like to do. Except one thing, sex. That's right, good ol masterbation. Sometimes the only reason I'll do that drug in the first place. Shit, I'll have aleast 8-10 orgasms before sleeping. Next time you feel like you can't sleep, rub one out. It does a body good.
Ashke, "What will take away the nasty feeling? More coke." hahaha
smile.gif

have sex :)
------------------
The giant Drug monkey has spoken...heed these words

LOL!! Uhhgg I can't even respond yet, still laughing..
lol summore..
Heehee. Okay. Thing is, e_rep is right. Wank it, serious. Omg, when I was doing the lock-up-gunna-get-clean thang, yeah... I was like... one of those monkeys at the zoo or something, behind bars in a grey place with nothing better to do and no other entertainment.
Not that it even... feels very good though, not as good as a sober orgasm, just like trying to allow yourself some kind of pleasure to cancel out pain. And they've done studies and found that the brain's reactions to cocaine and an orgasm are really similar. So... I guess it makes sense.
I just never really expected anyone to admit that little side effect though.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

for a coke comedown, i drink a few cups of decaf ginseng tea. and of course, a few pain killers and/or sleeping pills....

XANAX!!!
But just take .25 mg!!
sleep tight
------------------
a mind is a terrible thing to waste

I just deal with it... It's not about being tough or something stupid like that, but I need the unpleasant comedown to cancel out the euphoric high, otherwise I do it ALL THE TIME!!! I need to be able to look back and say, "That really made me feel like shit later.." otherwise I just never stop.
PLUR
Tig

I HATE THAT FEELING!!! But after all the money in my wallet is gone and I have no choice but to come down, Xanex (sp) and a lot of it does help. I will also try to swallow/ snort any kind of narcotic to come down. Eventually you will sleep.
My advice...just avoid it all together.

i find that having a drink takes the edge off. and when i want to go to sleep tylenol pm works wonders.
------------------
xoxo
flux

In order of preference:
1. Opium suppositories - or any opiate/morphine/codine for that matter.
2. Xanax - yummy
3 Tylenol PM if you don't got nothing else
P.S. and of course have some weed around...

Oh and OF COURSE...
My wife never feels sexual on the come down so I ALWAYS peel one off to help me sleep. I don't know if it is the excertion of energy or the actual act of squrtin' a load but it makes me sleep great. Sometimes I'll get on NetMeeting and do it for cuties too.
SirReal

Oh and OF COURSE...
My wife never feels sexual on the come down so I ALWAYS peel one off to help me sleep. I don't know if it is the excertion of energy or the actual act of squrtin' a load but it makes me sleep great. Sometimes I'll get on NetMeeting and do it for cuties too.
SirReal

Oh and OF COURSE...
SirReal

you're forgetting the best solution of them all!!
hint: see my name
yes, sweet ganja is all u need
i know one guy who is addicted to heroin... he was smart enough not to inject anything (his friends begged him to do it).. he only snorted
so, when cops caught him with a big bag, and his mom found out the whole story, his alternative was only weed
and it helps him
he's ok now
smile.gif

i know coke isnt heroin, but heroin is worse (no?) so i figure if it helped someone on heroin, it'll help someone on coke

Oh yeah, Xanax is the stuff. My friend has a supply. I didn't realize it was an anti-anxiety drug until I researched it...I thought it was a sleep aid. If you take a Xanax after partying, it will help you sleep (I've done it after both c and e). I believe it works for speed too. However, if you miss the "window" after it takes effect, you can end up lying awake in bed. Also, it builds up a tolerance *really* fast (I haven't observed this, but I have read it), so it is not something to take all the time. A few hours of post-Xanax sleep feels like a full night of sleep...wake up feeling really nice, not at all like morning-after-party-8upness.