PDA

View Full Version : Chicago heroin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~
21-07-2009, 20:15
i'm talking to everybody. i had to unapprove 3 posts that were in violation of the guidelines.

even if the local police are aware of the location, others on the board may not be. based on the info that was posted i could probably go out and score dope and i live on the opposite side of the country.

sourcing is not allowed, it's simple. i'm not sure what else needs to be said, most have been here long enough to know why the rules are in place and those who haven't are not excused.

Khadijah
21-07-2009, 20:15
Yo you yourself even posted, or chinky i forget who, posted after the liquoor store post that "obvious spot is obvious" 8)

Sourcing means you offer information on how to obtain a drug and that includes where. You cant be posting oh on so and so block or watever, that shit falls under the source umbrella. yea nobody offering to sell dope but posting locations even vague ones aint allowed cuz ppl know how to use they heads. I dont go around posting "Yea you can get the fire dope over on the side of paterson to the north of the ______ chicken store and west of the certain main street that starts with a M and goes thru the whole city" even if you are postin vague shit its still naming a spot that will be recognized by anybody who knows the area, so its best to just avoid that shit. We dont allow that in the DC dope stamps thread neither it just saves everybody the trouble.

PS, lol me and you postd the same time gen E

chinky
21-07-2009, 23:38
what ever happened it wasnt me..

chinky
27-07-2009, 06:39
chitown stand up

jaroben
27-07-2009, 11:29
been on suboxone for 5 months or so. sure as hell not missing the daily junkie lifestyle, but sure as fuck missing chi dope. though, pretty confident on not relapsing again.

blissfulthinking
27-07-2009, 17:29
went w/ a new connect yesterday and got some white, which to me is odd cause I have only seen the chi-town brown.

Anyone familiar or have experience w/ westside H that is white, and comes in bags with red lips patterned on the bag? Haven't tried it yet, will be tonight though.

Crook county
27-07-2009, 19:44
went w/ a new connect yesterday and got some white, which to me is odd cause I have only seen the chi-town brown.

Anyone familiar or have experience w/ westside H that is white, and comes in bags with red lips patterned on the bag? Haven't tried it yet, will be tonight though.

yea but that sounds like 5tips I know off my head but I bet there much more, it be white b/c the cut is bright white, so u tell us how u like it?

Crook county
27-07-2009, 19:51
If you buy from the dope fiends on the corner youre gonna get weak dope all day in the Bluff. If you buy from the old skool dealers who got the bricks then youre gonna get fire.

No I was at a strip club & met a pimp that lived in the bluffs, we drove back to his place & he made a call, I bought him $20 rock & a guy came over with dope. I bought 6 bags Ect... They even brought me a new rig & cooker Ect... So it was all good & I was shooting up in the guys place apartment in the bluffs, so I never bought it off the street it was brought 2 me, tell u da truth I been in this game over 15yrs so I can tell if we gonna party together & get high or get it & get out but we chilled there at his place for 3hrs then drove me back to my sis inlaws.

blissfulthinking
30-07-2009, 20:12
was actually not that good. the cuts would kinda give me a small headache. shit i got now is much smoother feeling ;)

Crook county
01-08-2009, 18:55
was actually not that good. the cuts would kinda give me a small headache. shit i got now is much smoother feeling ;)

FYI, since I can't mention streets, when you drive around & see a decent amount of people shopping or sitting in there cars it will be good. 2nd where there be alot of peeps hangen out & yellen "Rocks Blows Park" try it out, bet it will be good.
my 2cents

oh sorry ur score was not that good

chinky
08-08-2009, 09:31
so the scene is dead

Crook county
10-08-2009, 19:14
The dope is Chicago has gotten so damm better in the last month....8o(West Side)

PhantomPt2
13-08-2009, 22:29
The dope is Chicago has gotten so damm better in the last month....8o(West Side)

Truth. The red tape stuff was pretty decent when I got it, but recently I stumbled upon some stuff that was in a little Superman Bag that was straight fire holy shit. Not getting too excited though because the next time I went to the same spot I was sold empty foilies...fuck.

chinky
14-08-2009, 03:20
i hate foils..thats the problem copping off the street most dealers dont care which from what it sounds like you aint going to dealers your finding a junkie who is posing to be a dealer..

try to get a number and have him meet you outside the hood..thats when shit starts getting consistant . my dope comes in capsules..which i almost prefer cause when i look at the bag i can instantly see what i have and the quantity is always on point and consistant...if i get half a capsule like i did one time i called my guy back and i was like "whats good with that?" and he said dont trip i got you next time and proceded to give me one extra the next time cause the one capsule was small...now thats a good business take care of your customers.

on a side note normally i snort a bag then wait an hour and snort another...shit is good today i snorted the one bag and thought i was gonna be sick..totally caught me off guard. i was like damn.

i have yet to try these reds everyone talks about.

PhantomPt2
14-08-2009, 03:30
i hate foils..thats the problem copping off the street most dealers dont care which from what it sounds like you aint going to dealers your finding a junkie who is posing to be a dealer..

try to get a number and have him meet you outside the hood..thats when shit starts getting consistant . my dope comes in capsules..which i almost prefer cause when i look at the bag i can instantly see what i have and the quantity is always on point and consistant...if i get half a capsule like i did one time i called my guy back and i was like "whats good with that?" and he said dont trip i got you next time and proceded to give me one extra the next time cause the one capsule was small...now thats a good business take care of your customers.

on a side note normally i snort a bag then wait an hour and snort another...shit is good today i snorted the one bag and thought i was gonna be sick..totally caught me off guard. i was like damn.

i have yet to try these reds everyone talks about.

I have all different kind of connections (not trying to sound cool) but I do. Some in the suburbs, a dude in the city that gets capsules, and then I know a couple different locations that usually aren't bad on the west side.

Foils are indeed the worst but luckily they seem to be dying out, atleast as far as I'm seeing. The only time I've seen them is when I got ripped off. But I do have boys who still get foils from some dudes. Capsules are good in the way that they're generally always the same size so you can measure it out with your eye a lot easier, but just like any other dope it's going to be inconsistent.

Every time I've done the red tape ones they've been decent. Not the best, but alright. They seemed to bet cut with some kind of allergy medication that made me tired long after the high had worn off. There's also black tape bags that this girl gets from the west side and brings to the suburbs that are alright.

Like I said, best I've had was these superman bags, next time I went to the same spot and got ripped off...:X

chinky
14-08-2009, 03:38
trust me your notthat cool lol

no, i dunno i always go to the same people because they treat you a lot better..my dude calls me and lets me know when a new batch is in.

i wish we had stamps..it would be fun to have our dope come packaged up neatly like that

euphoricnod
14-08-2009, 04:39
I think a lot of users who arent in NY NJ, that area, wish they got stamps.

I sure wish we did... black tar must be horrible IV but hey... its what it is.

chinky
14-08-2009, 07:14
so what you normally smoke it?

see ive never found tar in chicago either..i would love to try and smoke it one time..i think it would be cool to smoke and nod cause i only snort i dont bang nothing no needles..ive smoked opium before thats like tar right?

ChiTown23
14-08-2009, 08:25
Yeah, that red tape turned downward for a while. When I was first going there it was bomb, and I don't say that much. And then I started getting bags from the same guy with different cuts and totally different quality,all in the same deal, I was like wtf? I went over there last week and it was decent,but like Phantom said the cut made me feel sick during and really tired after. I gotta say, red tape is the absolute hottest spot on the west side, or atleast right up there. I saw 4 cops within 45 seconds a couple weeks ago, and now I just go there as a last resort. Hey chinky, I used to get tar, not far from us, but dude got locked up last year. I am glad this thread is getting some action again!

ChiTown23
14-08-2009, 08:32
I also got a question, if anyone knows I'm really interested in why this is.. I used to frequent a spot with orange bags that had a foil inside. It was really good, and for about a year I would go there alot and always got served by the same dudes. I went over there recently, got decent dope and thought well this is solid again. Like 2 days later, totally different dudes claiming only dubs, and I everyone knows thats bullshit so I split. My question is, why different guys and different product? Most street spots I know of have a certain bag,etc. to go by and I see the same dudes when I have to go to spots in the city. Doesn't a certain group usually run a corner and don't want other dudes to mess with it? That would make sense to me.

chinky
14-08-2009, 10:24
maybe your dudes where sold out that day or someshit and not on the corner and some junkies knew that was the spot so there where tryin to hustle you to get their fix..

what was the tar like..did you smoke it?

PhantomPt2
14-08-2009, 10:52
I've never smoked tar but I assume it's not like smoking opium really. Considering I smoked some opium last weekend and didn't feel SHIT. And I haven't even been doing dope as consistently as I used, so my tolerance ain't like it was. I have a lot of friends that don't do that strong of opiates and still get fucked up off of like vicodin and shit, but can handle smoking opium and not getting too fucked up, so it's weak.

As far as the area with the red tape. I pulled up on that block a few weeks ago only to see a dude with a badge standing on the corner with his arms crossed. Looked straight at me, knew what was up. So fuck that noise...

That whole area is pretty hot, so going down there is hardly worth it if you ain't really sick and fiending for shit in my opinion.

Haven't gotten down in nearly two weeks. Hopefully tomorow...

jigsawpuzzlepiece
14-08-2009, 16:16
Opium sold in the US is either fake, or it is tar heroin. The chances of you getting real opium here are slim.

euphoricnod
14-08-2009, 17:22
Or you grow your own.

ChiTown23
15-08-2009, 00:51
Chinky-I injected it a few times,but I'm not really an IV user. Either way, it was a good rush. I forgot that my buddy also used to get tar from a guy in the northern suburbs. So tar is out there in some capacity. As far as "opium" like everyone else said, it would be really rare,like 1% to have the really thing in Chicago, or the US for that matter. "Red Rock Opium" in the US is most always an incense that looks like it, and has no opium in it.

chinky
15-08-2009, 10:13
I'm surprised you didn't get robbed by some crazy mexican gangbanger goin to cicero
Late at night..I know you got the idea of going to cicero. From this site but when people say cicero on this site they don't mean the city of cicero

jigsawpuzzlepiece
15-08-2009, 15:21
What do they mean? Isn't cicero a street that also borders a SW chi suburb of the same name?

chinky
15-08-2009, 22:37
youre correct. but thats not what most people mean..i dont want to get to into it cause i dont think i can. like i said most people mean the street not the city. maybe people score in the city of cicero but i never have, never really heard of it and personally wouldnt go there even if i knew they did.

ChiTown23
15-08-2009, 23:23
Dude, when You started that story I really thought the next line was gonna be "So they ended up stealing my car, money and shoes, and then I had to find a bus stop."

jigsawpuzzlepiece
16-08-2009, 04:06
Dude, when You started that story I really thought the next line was gonna be "So they ended up stealing my car, money and shoes, and then I had to find a bus stop."

Yeah for real. Or at the very least "so he left with my money and never came back" type of thing. You got lucky man, but sometimes those random connects turn out to be the best ones.

chinky
16-08-2009, 04:55
And he went at 11 at night

ChiTown23
16-08-2009, 08:04
Yeah, 11pm isn't the best time to go looking to score some blows..Most spots I know of, they are done at 9 at the latest, though I know 2 where they claim to be "24 hours" and I have gotten stuff off the street around midnight before but it's not the easiest thing. When the projects off the ryan where still open I used to drive my crazy ass friend down at 3am and like clockwork he always came back with that fire. Kazzmataz, did You go to the actual town of Cicero? I just don't see alot of the dudes in that town willing to slang dope to white boys. Just my opinion, I have never even tryed there, so I don't know.

PhantomPt2
17-08-2009, 00:47
A couple days ago I got my hands on these black tape bags that resulted in a visit to the ER. This dope seemed decent, but apparently was cut with something that made me have some kind of bizarre allergic reaction or something. I did only bag and was fine for a couple hours and then later on I did another entire bag, and got really fucking high, but not even close to ODing. Except I noticed that my face was a bit red and breaking out in hives and a little puffy. The bad thing is was that day my brother had also came over with his new dog (I'm slightly allergic to dogs) so I thought nothing of it. Later on in the night I did a bump out of my girlfriends bag and a half hour later I woke up surrounded by paramedics and jakes. Apparently my girlfriend said we were just laying in bed doped out and I just kind of passed out or had respiratory depression. Was only out for a few minutes and woke up without medical attention right before the EMTs arrived barely able to breathe with a pounding headache. That was 2 days ago and my nose is still swollen like I had an allergic reaction. I am really wondering what this dope was cut with because something like this has never happened before and it was fucking messed up. It certainly wasn't just an OD because my girlfriend did just as much as me and I can usually do about 1 and a half what she does (she weighs 50 pounds less than me). Really weird.

blissfulthinking
17-08-2009, 00:53
A couple days ago I got my hands on these black tape bags that resulted in a visit to the ER. This dope seemed decent, but apparently was cut with something that made me have some kind of bizarre allergic reaction or something. I did only bag and was fine for a couple hours and then later on I did another entire bag, and got really fucking high, but not even close to ODing. Except I noticed that my face was a bit red and breaking out in hives and a little puffy. The bad thing is was that day my brother had also came over with his new dog (I'm slightly allergic to dogs) so I thought nothing of it. Later on in the night I did a bump out of my girlfriends bag and a half hour later I woke up surrounded by paramedics and jakes. Apparently my girlfriend said we were just laying in bed doped out and I just kind of passed out or had respiratory depression. Was only out for a few minutes and woke up without medical attention right before the EMTs arrived barely able to breathe with a pounding headache. That was 2 days ago and my nose is still swollen like I had an allergic reaction. I am really wondering what this dope was cut with because something like this has never happened before and it was fucking messed up. It certainly wasn't just an OD because my girlfriend did just as much as me and I can usually do about 1 and a half what she does (she weighs 50 pounds less than me). Really weird.

:\ sorry to hear man. Did you go to a non-regular source? One would think most dealers would use consistent cuts wit their raw.

PhantomPt2
17-08-2009, 01:08
:\ sorry to hear man. Did you go to a non-regular source? One would think most dealers would use consistent cuts wit their raw.

nope I've scored from this person/source several times. however, it is always inconsistent and I use it as a last resource.

chinky
17-08-2009, 08:20
yeah that sucks

ChiTown23
17-08-2009, 09:13
Dude I am sorry to hear what happened to you. What makes heroin risky isn't always so much the H itself but the cut. So many different slangers out there and all of them want to stretch out their product, thus increasing profit. Your story sounds similar to what happened to a buddy of mine; and guess what the cut was? Meat tendorizer. So many random cuts and you never know what kind of reaction you could have to it. I'm glad your ok bro.

PhantomPt2
17-08-2009, 12:00
thanks for support. I'm not naive so I don't try and pretend this shit can't happen, but it does suck when you think you're being some what "safe". I never really dive right in to a bag without knowing what it is, I usually do a little to test it out and what not. This was just weird because it literally happened hours upon hours later after my first bag.

What happened to your buddy that got hit with the meat tendorizer cut shit?

ChiTown23
17-08-2009, 12:53
He had a stroke. 22 years old. So you went out of it after you took a bump out of your girls bag and she was ok? It's possible that whatever it was cut with, you were allergic to. Did you toot it or bang it? Be grateful to still be kicking brother! I od'ed a few years ago and my "friends" were scared to call the paramedics because they had shit on them. If my girlfriend didn't come I might not be here today. It was the second time I had banged dope. I have a few times after, but not a 5 bag shot. Are you feeling ok now?

The Straight Dope
17-08-2009, 17:33

Dude I've had black tape bags before, and I banged them. I didn't notice anything out of the usual with them except that they were of exceptional quality, and kicked my ass and lasted a really long time (in a good way). I have a tolerance and they still knocked me out. Maybe you don't have as much a tolerance as me and just got your ass kicked?

Anyways, theres another dude I know who sells black tapes but his shit is different, and he cuts it more. The dude who sells the original "real" black tapes says what the other dude is doing is "copywrite infringement".

chinky
17-08-2009, 20:47
my dude just called me right now sayin he got something real good....i told him ill be down there in an hour...so we shall see.

PhantomPt2
18-08-2009, 00:06
I'm fairly certain it was more of an allergic reaction but you really never know. The weirdest part is that I went unconscious for a few minutes and then came back to. My lips were blue and I stopped breathing for a minute. I've ODed in the past so it may be possible that I did damage to my lungs last time and maybe my body just can't handle it anymore, who knows. Scary. I started doing dope 4 months ago have only banged it a couple of times (oddly enough I prefer tooting it) but I've had some scary ass things happen to me. My asthma and allergies probably are a factor in this happening, considering I know people who have been doing it for years and years and nothing has EVER happened to them.

Just the risk you take I guess.

iwek
18-08-2009, 22:20
i've been thinking about making the drive

chinky
18-08-2009, 23:34
so then go.

ChiTown23
19-08-2009, 10:05
Is there still any open air scene down on the southeast side? I used to get dope from the ickes and dearborn homes, but they are gone now, so I haven't been down there in a while. I'm not looking for any specifics, I don't need them. My question is just that. Is there still any open air "street" dope to be had on the southside?

Crook county
19-08-2009, 17:36
Is there still any open air scene down on the southeast side? I used to get dope from the ickes and dearborn homes, but they are gone now, so I haven't been down there in a while. I'm not looking for any specifics, I don't need them. My question is just that. Is there still any open air "street" dope to be had on the southside?

they are not down.....
but as dude b4 said, I think he got the town cicero mixed up w/da street.
Cicero the town has NOTHING TRUST ME.....JUST BORDER OVER TO CHICAGO THE CITY OR STREET & REFERR TO HEROIN AS BLOWS & ROCKS ARE C.
BUT JUST WHEN U SEE A GROUP OFF BLACKS (ONLY) ASK R U WORKING WITH BLOWS....

Crook county
19-08-2009, 17:40
he had a stroke. 22 years old. So you went out of it after you took a bump out of your girls bag and she was ok? It's possible that whatever it was cut with, you were allergic to. Did you toot it or bang it? Be grateful to still be kicking brother! I od'ed a few years ago and my "friends" were scared to call the paramedics because they had shit on them. If my girlfriend didn't come i might not be here today. It was the second time i had banged dope. I have a few times after, but not a 5 bag shot. Are you feeling ok now?

shitty friends, shouldv'e hid the dope if they rather have that then a friend.

GlassAss420
20-08-2009, 06:26
auctually for anyone trying to randomly street without knowing a spot.. don't just ask anyone if their selling blows.. if their just random guys they might not just polietly say no we don't have any, they might just take your loot and say get the fuck out, they might say let me in your car and take your car if u let them in, they might pull guns and take your car by force, or if u try to drive off thinking they won't shoot they might shoot u in the head and take ur ride.. not being dramatic, a guy getting car jacked in the chi tried to drive off thinking the guy wouldn't blast just a week or two ago, blew his head off and killed him and shot and hit the girl riding passenger.. its no bullshit out there yo..

all i'm saying is, what u wanna do is drive around, cruise like 10-15 mph, make casual eye contact with the bros u see hanging in groups near the street or on their porches and if their working and they see you, esp if your white or just generally don't belong, they'll know why your there and they'll yo-yo-yo you or gives u a whats up.. stop, either make your deal there, or if they have you drive into an alley do it, if you feel comfortable.. if u drive a shit box don't sweat it..

when u make ur deal, only roll down the window like 1/3 of the way, enougth tp pass the drugs and cash.. u might only wanna buy like 20 or so worth and drive around the block and sample it/at least taste or toot a little and make sure its real/good

b carefull its a jungle out there..:\

PhantomPt2
20-08-2009, 06:45
auctually for anyone trying to randomly street without knowing a spot.. don't just ask anyone if their selling blows.. if their just random guys they might not just polietly say no we don't have any, they might just take your loot and say get the fuck out, they might say let me in your car and take your car if u let them in, they might pull guns and take your car by force, or if u try to drive off thinking they won't shoot they might shoot u in the head and take ur ride.. not being dramatic, a guy getting car jacked in the chi tried to drive off thinking the guy wouldn't blast just a week or two ago, blew his head off and killed him and shot and hit the girl riding passenger.. its no bullshit out there yo..

all i'm saying is, what u wanna do is drive around, cruise like 10-15 mph, make casual eye contact with the bros u see hanging in groups near the street or on their porches and if their working and they see you, esp if your white or just generally don't belong, they'll know why your there and they'll yo-yo-yo you or gives u a whats up.. stop, either make your deal there, or if they have you drive into an alley do it, if you feel comfortable.. if u drive a shit box don't sweat it..

when u make ur deal, only roll down the window like 1/3 of the way, enougth tp pass the drugs and cash.. u might only wanna buy like 20 or so worth and drive around the block and sample it/at least taste or toot a little and make sure its real/good

b carefull its a jungle out there..:\

This is absolute truth. I've had friends that have made the idiotic dumb white boy mistake of driving around asking randoms for "blows". Everyone in the hood knows what they are, but not EVERYONE down there slangs it. So if you ask the wrong dude, he'll know what you're looking for, that you have money, and that chances are he could jump the shit out of you without a problem. My friend asked some random dudes on the west side and they said "yeah let us get in we'll drive you to our spot" they got in, both started jacking him in the head. And then exited his car with a cell phone and $20.

Another reason not to ask is because if they're around, YOU will be offered. For the most part. I'm a white dude so I can can literally drive down main street and be hollered at by numerous people. They know why were there, and it's not hard to find. Make eye contact too, but casually as mentioned. It's definitely sketchy, but for the most part nothing will happen if you're smart about it. Most of the time the worst thing that will happen is that you will get ripped off.

PhantomPt2
20-08-2009, 06:47
This is absolute truth. I've had friends that have made the idiotic dumb white boy mistake of driving around asking randoms for "blows". Everyone in the hood knows what they are, but not EVERYONE down there slangs it. So if you ask the wrong dude, he'll know what you're looking for, that you have money, and that chances are he could jump the shit out of you without a problem. My friend asked some random dudes on the west side and they said "yeah let us get in we'll drive you to our spot" they got in, both started jacking him in the head. And then exited his car with a cell phone and $20.

Another reason not to ask is because if they're around, YOU will be offered. For the most part. I'm a white dude so I can can literally drive down main street and be hollered at by numerous people. They know why were there, and it's not hard to find. Make eye contact too, but casually as mentioned. It's definitely sketchy, but for the most part nothing will happen if you're smart about it. Most of the time the worst thing that will happen is that you will get ripped off.

OOPS, I meant "a main street" not a street called Main St. haha.