Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from th west burbs, and I've been gettin my shit from out here, and its been weak as hell. By buddy started goin to the west side but he wont give me the connect cuz he makes money off me. I went over to his stop today to try and cop but some guy just told me to leave. Now mind you, I am a white female, so i dont know if they think im a narc or what. I'm goin back tonight to give it one last shot.
The shit is not really much better then what I get, but the bags are HUGE!

Yeah, this girl out here won't give me the number of her dude who delivers. Claims he's really skittish about meeting new people because he's been set up a lot in he past...I usually give her a bag so that might be why too, but I've loaned her 50 bucks at this point, so next time I use him I'm telling her I'll take one off her total, but I'm not giving any up.

I'm a white female too and I used to be so scared of the west side. But really, it isn't that bad if you are in a car. I went down there on my own daily for the better part of 8 months. Once the guys get to know you, they take care of you. If I could give advice though...if you go alone, don't let dudes you don't know jump in your car and don't "drive around to the alley."

Yeah, it is hypocritical cause I've done it plenty, but it really is very dangerous to do those things.

man ive lived in chicago all my life and everyone knows that blowS with n s on the end is HEROIN. and bloW w no s is coke. so idk what chicagoans ur chillin with but they dont know crap about thte drug game

Damn dude, you are the street smartest, coolest cat that I have ever encountered. I am humbled to be on the same internet forum as you.

It's slang, stupid slang at that. Who cares if people don't know it.

Yeah, this girl out here won't give me the number of her dude who delivers. Claims he's really skittish about meeting new people because he's been set up a lot in he past...I usually give her a bag so that might be why too, but I've loaned her 50 bucks at this point, so next time I use him I'm telling her I'll take one off her total, but I'm not giving any up.

I'm a white female too and I used to be so scared of the west side. But really, it isn't that bad if you are in a car. I went down there on my own daily for the better part of 8 months. Once the guys get to know you, they take care of you. If I could give advice though...if you go alone, don't let dudes you don't know jump in your car and don't "drive around to the alley."

Yeah, it is hypocritical cause I've done it plenty, but it really is very dangerous to do those things.

For now, I'm going to stick with goin with the guy. But once I get to know how it all works and learn a few more spots, I'll start going alone. I was suprised on how close proxcimity all these guys are. Today we were waiting at this one spot for a guy to come back and he was tierd of waiting, so we literally went right around the corncer and ran into some other guy. Slightly smaller bags, but better shit. I'm loving the west side shit... beats the hell out of Maywood.

For now, I'm going to stick with goin with the guy. But once I get to know how it all works and learn a few more spots, I'll start going alone. I was suprised on how close proxcimity all these guys are. Today we were waiting at this one spot for a guy to come back and he was tierd of waiting, so we literally went right around the corncer and ran into some other guy. Slightly smaller bags, but better shit. I'm loving the west side shit... beats the hell out of Maywood.

Yeah, I've been waiting on one of my guy's boy to come serve me, and have someone else show up, but since I don't know all the guys he has working, I just bought off him. A couple minutes later while I am on the road, he calls and asked where the hell I went! Ooops.

Nearly every spot I've gone to or guy that I've met has been in the same 10-15 block radius. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part....

But yeah, like I said, be careful girl. Jonesin' can lead people to do silly (read: dangerous) stuff.

Yeah, I've been waiting on one of my guy's boy to come serve me, and have someone else show up, but since I don't know all the guys he has working, I just bought off him. A couple minutes later while I am on the road, he calls and asked where the hell I went! Ooops.

Nearly every spot I've gone to or guy that I've met has been in the same 10-15 block radius. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part....

But yeah, like I said, be careful girl. Jonesin' can lead people to do silly (read: dangerous) stuff.

Yea, I was told they will do anything from take your money, to stealing your car, or worse.

Now I'm just wondering, the quality of your stuff... is it just decent, or is it great? And what does it normaly look like (color, texture)?

^ It varies from decent to fire, but I think it is subjective a lot of the time because of different tolerances and tastes and whatever.

It's usually greyish-white, chunky powder.

And yeah, you will run into people who want to take your shit and do nasty stuff to you (I'm not going to get into it here, but I had a very, very bad experience that I wrote about in The Dark Side...you can look at it under threads I started if you search).

If you got a good connect though, you don't really have to worry because they are business men just like someone in at on Wall Street, just...on "da street".

^ It varies from decent to fire, but I think it is subjective a lot of the time because of different tolerances and tastes and whatever.

It's usually greyish-white, chunky powder.

And yeah, you will run into people who want to take your shit and do nasty stuff to you (I'm not going to get into it here, but I had a very, very bad experience that I wrote about in The Dark Side...you can look at it under threads I started if you search).

If you got a good connect though, you don't really have to worry because they are business men just like someone in at on Wall Street, just...on "da street".

I know what you mean about runnin the dope game like they do. The guy me and my boys go through always gets mad when we are waitin at the spot and some other guys come up and are like try this demo out, or if anyone approaches us white boys.

The chunky powder you get sounds pretty fire. Wish i could find some shit like that. Stuff i cop is usually if not always greyish white but never chunky very floury powder. I just toot right out of the bag when i cop its so fine.

The chunky powder you get sounds pretty fire. Wish i could find some shit like that. Stuff i cop is usually if not always greyish white but never chunky very floury powder. I just toot right out of the bag when i cop its so fine.

I've gotten some fire that is fine powder, but only from one dude and it is really weird in that it takes like an HOUR to frickin' hit me. The first time I thought it was such bunk I did it all three bags. An hour later I was fucked beyond belief.

Chunky is pretty much the way to go.

Damn dude, you are the street smartest, coolest cat that I have ever encountered. I am humbled to be on the same internet forum as you.

It's slang, stupid slang at that. Who cares if people don't know it.

obviously i am the smartest n coolest cat uve encountered if u actually took the time to respond to that post. <3

I know what you mean about runnin the dope game like they do. The guy me and my boys go through always gets mad when we are waitin at the spot and some other guys come up and are like try this demo out, or if anyone approaches us white boys.

Here is a pic that looks a lot like what I get, but once it is chopped. Normally when I take it out of the foil there are a few chunks that need to be chopped.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=heroin/heroin7.jpg

Actually, though, looking at it again, I can never get it chopped that fine.

Here is a pic that looks a lot like what I get, but once it is chopped. Normally when I take it out of the foil there are a few chunks that need to be chopped.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=heroin/heroin7.jpg

Actually, though, looking at it again, I can never get it chopped that fine.

The other day I was tellin one of my guys his shit is really rocky and I like the powdery shit better. He said thats because most people use a blender of some sort to powder it up (but you end up wasting a lot form it getting stuch to the blade and other parts so he didnt do it) because raw stuff is rocky. And as far as actual powder and powder that has chunks (that are still soft and easily breakable without flying everywere) I think that just has to do with possible moisture/humidity in the air or whatever environment it was in.

^ Right. Some chunks are also just from being packed tight in foil. Things clump together.

if your lucky the foilpacks you get will have a rolling paper laid inside so the dope doesnt get stuck to the foil. i've only seen one or two spots that do that though.

^ I don't know, I've never had trouble with dope getting stuck to the foil. Maybe a bit of dust, but anything bigger easily taps off with a CC.

So...
tonight I went all alone to the west side. I had <snip> and was plannin on gettin 4 bags. I went to my 1st spot and no 1 was out, so I went to the place a few blocks away and since it was so shady I only told them i wanted 2. she tried tellin me they were <snip>'s and i knew they werent. I said I wanted dimes so nevermind. Then shes like ok ok, i got 2 for you. So I gave her my money, and she ran.
Moral of the story, get your s*** 1st.
Funny thing is, i knew this but trusted her for some reason.
Then I went around the block to check out the normal spot and they were out, so I got 2 from them. ANd I had no problem going by myself so no I can go there anytime and not have to give somone a bag for commin with. I'm just so pissed cuz the b**** took 50% of my s***!

price discussion is not allowed. please refer to the forum guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That definitely sucks, but yeah, you gotta do the exchange at the same time :\

^ That definitely sucks, but yeah, you gotta do the exchange at the same time :\

Yea def. agree I learned the hard way. Was about to get a jab from a street dealer and he said he had to run to his hidding spot and grab one, what do you know he never came back. I was pissed but you cant trust anyone. But one time i gave the dude the cash and he left his coat in the car. Took him about 10-15mins but he came back.

But anyways today one of my guys went to cop and and grab up from a diff guy. We got these nike bags. Pretty fire shit just incase anyone comes across these. But you will never know unless you try the shit. Have fun be safe/smart...

^ When it comes to money up front, my policy is Just Say NO. LOL.

The only time I front is when it's to my friend who is going down when I can't.

Honestly, if anyone asks for your money up front, they are trying to rip you off. So long as they see you have the money, they don't need to get it and then go get your bags. If you want your bags, you'll wait.

Going back to the time the guy told me to leave the block... when I went back today the same guy asked if that was me the other day they sent off. I told him it was and he appoligized, he just said they hadnt seen me b4 and wanted to make sure I was cool. He even took my $ gave me 4 bags and told me to hold on he had to run and grab one more. 30 senconds later, there he was.
I'm pretty satisfied with this spot now. Good product and HUGE bags... some can even be told as 20's if i needed to make some quick buck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.