PDA

View Full Version : Chicago heroin

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

InTherapy82
05-02-2009, 07:08
Get a number and have them meet you further out.

I think ideally everyone would like that but to get that u need to go there.

DaBomb
05-02-2009, 07:59
Yes. Always.

I have never gotten taped bags, but I have heard of people getting them.

I have once gotten clear tape with some kind of green plastic wrap on the back with the bag between the two. And the staple thing is this some kind of gang thing or do they just do it so no one skimps out of the bags??

xxkcxx
05-02-2009, 08:07
And the staple thing is this some kind of gang thing or do they just do it so no one skimps out of the bags??

LOL...I'm not sure why you would think it is a gang thing--it is so the ziplock doesn't come undone on accident and they lose blows that could come back to haunt them if they get stopped by the po-po and don't know they lost something.

m3trigun
05-02-2009, 08:44
the dude i copped the heavy d bags from said the group of people he is with uses those bags often. theyre usually burned shut at the top or stapled shut, probably so the people running the bags dont fuck with them. tar seems to be back in chi though so im happy again, no more doing a whole jab of weak shit to get fucked up. theres a spot that has like 3 diff kinds of powder bags in the south side thats AWESOME, but i fucking hate going there since its 25 miles from my house. Its cool too since right after you cop its like 3 blocks away from <snip> so you can hop back on there and the risk of getting pulled over is way less. But yeah shit in the west side is extremely inconsistent, i noticed spots that sell $<snip> instead of <snip> seem to almost always be better. I wish i still had a hookup to get good "raw" powder by the gram for a decent price. also the only time ive seen colored tape used was to wrap around foil packs.

The Straight Dope
05-02-2009, 22:27
I used to go down to the west side to cop. Until this summer, just picked up, was in the turn lane to get on <snip>, and the cherries go on behind me. Got busted with 40 bags, they must have weighed it with the foil cause they said it was a half ounce. Now I got 2 years of probation. Been clean since I got busted tho, which is good. Here's a tip to anyone looking to cop dope, don't go to the westside if your white, you will be profiled. Get a number and have them meet you further out.

Exactly why I never go to there, that place has the highest amount of cops as well as the highest amount of dude who will rip you off or otherwise sell you some very weak shit. There's definitely other places you can go than that place. And yes having a guy to call is great, I get to meet him at a place where theres more white people on the street than black.

This thread's pretty painful I have to admit since I'm trying to stay clean.

TheDwnwrdSpirl
08-02-2009, 01:19
I'm from th west burbs, and I've been gettin my shit from out here, and its been weak as hell. By buddy started goin to the west side but he wont give me the connect cuz he makes money off me. I went over to his stop today to try and cop but some guy just told me to leave. Now mind you, I am a white female, so i dont know if they think im a narc or what. I'm goin back tonight to give it one last shot.
The shit is not really much better then what I get, but the bags are HUGE!

DaBomb
08-02-2009, 11:07
One of my boys got the hook on the southside. Nice foils, very distinct smell. But i prefer west side dope and i dont know why. All i ever hear from everyone that its just cut to shit.

Oh yea what happened to that guy that posted about a pimp getting pissed and he only wanted to score one bag lol.

TheDwnwrdSpirl
08-02-2009, 17:55
I'm from th west burbs, and I've been gettin my shit from out here, and its been weak as hell. By buddy started goin to the west side but he wont give me the connect cuz he makes money off me. I went over to his stop today to try and cop but some guy just told me to leave. Now mind you, I am a white female, so i dont know if they think im a narc or what. I'm goin back tonight to give it one last shot.

Last night I ended up getting my friends connects number and we went tot he west side for our bags. He's a black guy and he has been going there for about 7 years, so I feel safe going there with him. And one of my other dealers told me to never go there with a franklin because they wont rob me over $10 or $30 but in a second they would rob me for $100. The cool thing is though, if he ever need a ride, and I hadnt called him, he gives me a bag for takin him. But also, when I call him and he dont need one, I take care of him too. Anyways, I now have this nice hookup. Bags are giant, I could really pass them off as 20s or even 30s possibly.

Needless to say, from the bunk ass shit i've been getting. I woke up this morning to a nice bag and then best ive felt in a long time.
:D

thedamian
08-02-2009, 18:29
unp wat man, there is quality shit in chicago but its all about timing.....one doode in like portage park works from the phone but can u believe that he doesnt take on new customers!! Wont serve anyone new. N the next thing is if ur goin out west make sure u go between like 9am - 5pm. cuz when it gets dark everyone goes inside and its really hard to cop. but during the day u can find some quality shit if u know where to go and I DO. and about bags in wrigley ville its hard for me to believe man, ijust dont see it, went on a chicago crime map and within the past 2 years there was like 2 possesion arrests and no delivery arrests. so SOMEONE please prove me wrong. email me. peace

thedamian
08-02-2009, 18:38
And "blows" usually stands for coke as far as I know. Never heard a Chicagoan call heroin "blows".

man ive lived in chicago all my life and everyone knows that blowS with n s on the end is HEROIN. and bloW w no s is coke. so idk what chicagoans ur chillin with but they dont know crap about thte drug game

xxkcxx
08-02-2009, 18:40

Yeah, this girl out here won't give me the number of her dude who delivers. Claims he's really skittish about meeting new people because he's been set up a lot in he past...I usually give her a bag so that might be why too, but I've loaned her 50 bucks at this point, so next time I use him I'm telling her I'll take one off her total, but I'm not giving any up.

I'm a white female too and I used to be so scared of the west side. But really, it isn't that bad if you are in a car. I went down there on my own daily for the better part of 8 months. Once the guys get to know you, they take care of you. If I could give advice though...if you go alone, don't let dudes you don't know jump in your car and don't "drive around to the alley."

Yeah, it is hypocritical cause I've done it plenty, but it really is very dangerous to do those things.

amor fati
08-02-2009, 21:29
man ive lived in chicago all my life and everyone knows that blowS with n s on the end is HEROIN. and bloW w no s is coke. so idk what chicagoans ur chillin with but they dont know crap about thte drug game

Damn dude, you are the street smartest, coolest cat that I have ever encountered. I am humbled to be on the same internet forum as you.

It's slang, stupid slang at that. Who cares if people don't know it.

TheDwnwrdSpirl
09-02-2009, 02:47
Yeah, this girl out here won't give me the number of her dude who delivers. Claims he's really skittish about meeting new people because he's been set up a lot in he past...I usually give her a bag so that might be why too, but I've loaned her 50 bucks at this point, so next time I use him I'm telling her I'll take one off her total, but I'm not giving any up.

I'm a white female too and I used to be so scared of the west side. But really, it isn't that bad if you are in a car. I went down there on my own daily for the better part of 8 months. Once the guys get to know you, they take care of you. If I could give advice though...if you go alone, don't let dudes you don't know jump in your car and don't "drive around to the alley."

Yeah, it is hypocritical cause I've done it plenty, but it really is very dangerous to do those things.

For now, I'm going to stick with goin with the guy. But once I get to know how it all works and learn a few more spots, I'll start going alone. I was suprised on how close proxcimity all these guys are. Today we were waiting at this one spot for a guy to come back and he was tierd of waiting, so we literally went right around the corncer and ran into some other guy. Slightly smaller bags, but better shit. I'm loving the west side shit... beats the hell out of Maywood.

xxkcxx
09-02-2009, 03:19
For now, I'm going to stick with goin with the guy. But once I get to know how it all works and learn a few more spots, I'll start going alone. I was suprised on how close proxcimity all these guys are. Today we were waiting at this one spot for a guy to come back and he was tierd of waiting, so we literally went right around the corncer and ran into some other guy. Slightly smaller bags, but better shit. I'm loving the west side shit... beats the hell out of Maywood.

Yeah, I've been waiting on one of my guy's boy to come serve me, and have someone else show up, but since I don't know all the guys he has working, I just bought off him. A couple minutes later while I am on the road, he calls and asked where the hell I went! Ooops.

Nearly every spot I've gone to or guy that I've met has been in the same 10-15 block radius. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part....

But yeah, like I said, be careful girl. Jonesin' can lead people to do silly (read: dangerous) stuff.

TheDwnwrdSpirl
09-02-2009, 03:54
Yeah, I've been waiting on one of my guy's boy to come serve me, and have someone else show up, but since I don't know all the guys he has working, I just bought off him. A couple minutes later while I am on the road, he calls and asked where the hell I went! Ooops.

Nearly every spot I've gone to or guy that I've met has been in the same 10-15 block radius. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part....

But yeah, like I said, be careful girl. Jonesin' can lead people to do silly (read: dangerous) stuff.

Yea, I was told they will do anything from take your money, to stealing your car, or worse.

Now I'm just wondering, the quality of your stuff... is it just decent, or is it great? And what does it normaly look like (color, texture)?

xxkcxx
09-02-2009, 04:06
^ It varies from decent to fire, but I think it is subjective a lot of the time because of different tolerances and tastes and whatever.

It's usually greyish-white, chunky powder.

And yeah, you will run into people who want to take your shit and do nasty stuff to you (I'm not going to get into it here, but I had a very, very bad experience that I wrote about in The Dark Side...you can look at it under threads I started if you search).

If you got a good connect though, you don't really have to worry because they are business men just like someone in at on Wall Street, just...on "da street".

DaBomb
09-02-2009, 05:29
^ It varies from decent to fire, but I think it is subjective a lot of the time because of different tolerances and tastes and whatever.

It's usually greyish-white, chunky powder.

And yeah, you will run into people who want to take your shit and do nasty stuff to you (I'm not going to get into it here, but I had a very, very bad experience that I wrote about in The Dark Side...you can look at it under threads I started if you search).

If you got a good connect though, you don't really have to worry because they are business men just like someone in at on Wall Street, just...on "da street".

I know what you mean about runnin the dope game like they do. The guy me and my boys go through always gets mad when we are waitin at the spot and some other guys come up and are like try this demo out, or if anyone approaches us white boys.

The chunky powder you get sounds pretty fire. Wish i could find some shit like that. Stuff i cop is usually if not always greyish white but never chunky very floury powder. I just toot right out of the bag when i cop its so fine.

xxkcxx
09-02-2009, 05:41
The chunky powder you get sounds pretty fire. Wish i could find some shit like that. Stuff i cop is usually if not always greyish white but never chunky very floury powder. I just toot right out of the bag when i cop its so fine.

I've gotten some fire that is fine powder, but only from one dude and it is really weird in that it takes like an HOUR to frickin' hit me. The first time I thought it was such bunk I did it all three bags. An hour later I was fucked beyond belief.

Chunky is pretty much the way to go.

thedamian
09-02-2009, 08:28
Damn dude, you are the street smartest, coolest cat that I have ever encountered. I am humbled to be on the same internet forum as you.

It's slang, stupid slang at that. Who cares if people don't know it.

obviously i am the smartest n coolest cat uve encountered if u actually took the time to respond to that post. <3

xxkcxx
09-02-2009, 19:08
I know what you mean about runnin the dope game like they do. The guy me and my boys go through always gets mad when we are waitin at the spot and some other guys come up and are like try this demo out, or if anyone approaches us white boys.

Here is a pic that looks a lot like what I get, but once it is chopped. Normally when I take it out of the foil there are a few chunks that need to be chopped.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=heroin/heroin7.jpg

Actually, though, looking at it again, I can never get it chopped that fine.

TheDwnwrdSpirl
09-02-2009, 22:03
Here is a pic that looks a lot like what I get, but once it is chopped. Normally when I take it out of the foil there are a few chunks that need to be chopped.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=heroin/heroin7.jpg

Actually, though, looking at it again, I can never get it chopped that fine.

The other day I was tellin one of my guys his shit is really rocky and I like the powdery shit better. He said thats because most people use a blender of some sort to powder it up (but you end up wasting a lot form it getting stuch to the blade and other parts so he didnt do it) because raw stuff is rocky. And as far as actual powder and powder that has chunks (that are still soft and easily breakable without flying everywere) I think that just has to do with possible moisture/humidity in the air or whatever environment it was in.

xxkcxx
09-02-2009, 22:19
^ Right. Some chunks are also just from being packed tight in foil. Things clump together.

m3trigun
10-02-2009, 09:11
if your lucky the foilpacks you get will have a rolling paper laid inside so the dope doesnt get stuck to the foil. i've only seen one or two spots that do that though.

xxkcxx
10-02-2009, 17:46
^ I don't know, I've never had trouble with dope getting stuck to the foil. Maybe a bit of dust, but anything bigger easily taps off with a CC.

TheDwnwrdSpirl
11-02-2009, 05:21
So...
tonight I went all alone to the west side. I had <snip> and was plannin on gettin 4 bags. I went to my 1st spot and no 1 was out, so I went to the place a few blocks away and since it was so shady I only told them i wanted 2. she tried tellin me they were <snip>'s and i knew they werent. I said I wanted dimes so nevermind. Then shes like ok ok, i got 2 for you. So I gave her my money, and she ran.
Moral of the story, get your s*** 1st.
Funny thing is, i knew this but trusted her for some reason.
Then I went around the block to check out the normal spot and they were out, so I got 2 from them. ANd I had no problem going by myself so no I can go there anytime and not have to give somone a bag for commin with. I'm just so pissed cuz the b**** took 50% of my s***!

price discussion is not allowed. please refer to the forum guidelines

xxkcxx
11-02-2009, 05:41
^ That definitely sucks, but yeah, you gotta do the exchange at the same time :\

DaBomb
12-02-2009, 05:08
^ That definitely sucks, but yeah, you gotta do the exchange at the same time :\

Yea def. agree I learned the hard way. Was about to get a jab from a street dealer and he said he had to run to his hidding spot and grab one, what do you know he never came back. I was pissed but you cant trust anyone. But one time i gave the dude the cash and he left his coat in the car. Took him about 10-15mins but he came back.

But anyways today one of my guys went to cop and and grab up from a diff guy. We got these nike bags. Pretty fire shit just incase anyone comes across these. But you will never know unless you try the shit. Have fun be safe/smart...

xxkcxx
12-02-2009, 05:55
^ When it comes to money up front, my policy is Just Say NO. LOL.

The only time I front is when it's to my friend who is going down when I can't.

Honestly, if anyone asks for your money up front, they are trying to rip you off. So long as they see you have the money, they don't need to get it and then go get your bags. If you want your bags, you'll wait.

TheDwnwrdSpirl
12-02-2009, 06:21
Going back to the time the guy told me to leave the block... when I went back today the same guy asked if that was me the other day they sent off. I told him it was and he appoligized, he just said they hadnt seen me b4 and wanted to make sure I was cool. He even took my $ gave me 4 bags and told me to hold on he had to run and grab one more. 30 senconds later, there he was.
I'm pretty satisfied with this spot now. Good product and HUGE bags... some can even be told as 20's if i needed to make some quick buck.

euphoricnod
12-02-2009, 07:33
What part of no price discussion don't you understand Spirl?

TheDwnwrdSpirl
12-02-2009, 08:08
What part of no price discussion don't you understand Spirl?

My bad, I hadn’t read that till just now.
I don’t understand why that is anyways, and I personally thinks it’s an unnecessary/stupid rule and it was not even explained exactly why this was. And why does it only pertain to N&SADD? I think it should be site wide otherwise it’s discriminating against us folks in North and South America!
Nothing personal, I just think rules should be the same for us all.
All or nothing.

euphoricnod
12-02-2009, 08:34
it pertains to all of Bluelight with the exception of the Other Drugs annual price thread.

TheDwnwrdSpirl
13-02-2009, 06:44
Does anyone know why most bags come in foil but some (on rare occasions) come in little plastic baggies?
I know that it is supposed to be in foil (and I've come to assume this is for freshness because I've heard H looses potency very quickly) so then why put it in plastic? Anyone have ANY ideas because I haven’t a clue. And even recently I have been getting foil ones that are duct taped on one side, and clear tapes on the other. Is this just for convenience of the dealer maybe? Like so they can just rip off your order and not have to deal with a bunch of bags and potentially loosing any?

I’m just looking for anyone’s ideas about all this. Not even facts, just want to hear what you guys think or have heard.

:)

redwizrd
13-02-2009, 08:00
Yea there is nothing up here in eastern NY, we have been think of making the 6 hr trip to NYC anyone ever done that?

euphoricnod
13-02-2009, 08:05
Does anyone know why most bags come in foil but some (on rare occasions) come in little plastic baggies?
I know that it is supposed to be in foil (and I've come to assume this is for freshness because I've heard H looses potency very quickly) so then why put it in plastic? Anyone have ANY ideas because I haven’t a clue. And even recently I have been getting foil ones that are duct taped on one side, and clear tapes on the other. Is this just for convenience of the dealer maybe? Like so they can just rip off your order and not have to deal with a bunch of bags and potentially loosing any?

I’m just looking for anyone’s ideas about all this. Not even facts, just want to hear what you guys think or have heard.

Heroin doesn't go bad, its for convenience.

DaBomb
13-02-2009, 09:18

I have heard that the Heroin cut with sleepanol or dormin does actually go bad or what the dealers i deal with say CRAWL. I dont kno if this is true or what.

And i have also copped some blows in tin with one side some type of green plastic with clear tape on the other side with the foil in the middle. One time i got a jab and they were all stuck together with little cuts in between them. Probably what you said about ripping off each order. Dealers have some creative ideas i would say lol.

xxkcxx
13-02-2009, 17:51

1st, QFT--what EuphoricNod said.

Baggies in reallity are probably easier forth deaker cause there is no need to fold. Folies are better customer service though, IMO.

Tape has to do with being able to rip off less than a jab but more than nir,

m3trigun
16-02-2009, 12:25
sometimes when people sell foil packs i see them all being taped in a strip with tape on both sides about an inch apart, so they can separate them very quickly. usually they ask me how many and they bite the plastic to tear it and separate out what i want. Also i think its a myth that dope cut with dormin goes bad after time, i found a bag that was months old in my room and still got pretty damn blasted off of it.

mikeyvuitton
17-02-2009, 01:28
Spirl: About getting sent off the block. That happened to me, Im a white guy, with a white friend, and i drive a really nice car, and one of the guys just looks at me, says "21 Jumpstreet" and tells me to get the fuck out of there. The next day one of the guys on the block vouched for me and its been all good since.

DaBomb
19-02-2009, 02:39
Today one of my old friends that I have not been in contact with got ahold of me to see if I would want to go in with him on some raw. Well I was not to happy, the shit was really brown but not chunky and was so small. From my perception I had thought it would have been some chunks in the bag and really fire. But of course the opposite. We copped it in my area which i did not know existed before now, but im just going to continue making trips to Chi town for now on. I hate the hour trip there....

TheDwnwrdSpirl
19-02-2009, 04:17
I've decided not to use my west side spot anymore. The last 3 times I went the guys asked me if i wanted there "black d***" and I felt rather scared. And also, I'm pretty sure they were cuttin it WAY to much now and I've been having some health problems since then (trouble breathing, my eyes hurt pretty bad). I just got my last few bags (from my reliable guy) and then I think I'm goin to stop for awhile (I just got laid off and cant afford it anymore). Soboxone here I come.

xxkcxx
19-02-2009, 06:20
Well I was not to happy, the shit was really brown but not chunky and was so small. From my perception I had thought it would have been some chunks in the bag and really fire.

Good raw should basically be a solid rock that is pretty difficult to just break up with a CC. Best to use a razor for it.

Sucks that you got ripped off, but didn't you see the product before purchase? Usually when you are buying raw you are getting a decent amount and they will let you see it.

I've decided not to use my west side spot anymore. The last 3 times I went the guys asked me if i wanted there "black d***" and I felt rather scared. And also, I'm pretty sure they were cuttin it WAY to much now and I've been having some health problems since then (trouble breathing, my eyes hurt pretty bad). I just got my last few bags (from my reliable guy) and then I think I'm goin to stop for awhile (I just got laid off and cant afford it anymore). Soboxone here I come.

Sorry about the layoff, hun. That sucks.

Do you already have the sub script or do you gotta go find a doctor? I know of two good ones if you need one. One is in Hoffman Estates and one is in Barrington. I know they aren't the closest to you, but they are the best in the state for addiction, more or less, and you only gotta see them once a month so it's not like an everyday thing like with a methadone clinic.

DaBomb
20-02-2009, 05:49
Good raw should basically be a solid rock that is pretty difficult to just break up with a CC. Best to use a razor for it.

Sucks that you got ripped off, but didn't you see the product before purchase? Usually when you are buying raw you are getting a decent amount and they will let you see it.

Sorry about the layoff, hun. That sucks.

Do you already have the sub script or do you gotta go find a doctor? I know of two good ones if you need one. One is in Hoffman Estates and one is in Barrington. I know they aren't the closest to you, but they are the best in the state for addiction, more or less, and you only gotta see them once a month so it's not like an everyday thing like with a methadone clinic.

No. My friend always goes through this guy and he trusts him. And i dont know why, he says because its alot closer and less of a risk. But id rather drive and get the work then get something some unexperienced dealers call raw heroin.

mikeyvuitton
20-02-2009, 09:36
eh my problem with driving to unexpected areas is that.
A. With a four door car, the guys usually wanna get in.
B. Really easy to rob someone once youre in their car.
C. I have a nice car, so im like a prime target.

So in most cases, ill sacrifice a little quality to go to someones house.
plus in the hood is usually hit or miss with quality.

xxkcxx
20-02-2009, 19:35
yeah, guys used to get in my car all the time.

At the one tip, I just made sure the doors were unlocked cause I knew the one dude always wanted in.

redwizrd
21-02-2009, 01:41
Ive never seen foils here in rochester, The dope has came in the wax bags or the clear plastic. Its been like that for at least the last 6 years. And its a hit and miss up here. scored some great stuff last night that felt more like morphine, but lately its all been crap, and that sucks bad when your sick and every spot has garbage... you guys know. So i'm doing my taxes this week and my girl friend and I are going to drive to NYC .Lots of the dealers from up here say that the shit is from NYC and they bring it up here, cutting it all the way. ;) There is some shit going around that is really white and when you put the water on it comes up clear, Yeah at first i was like shit this is coke so put a few of the bags together - damn it was great, I think it might have been feyntanal though.

xxkcxx
21-02-2009, 02:10
^ Can I ask why you think it was fentynal?

Was it a short high that left you craving more, almost like you were doing the opiate form of crack?

Cause that's what fentynal is like.

redwizrd
21-02-2009, 04:25
how short? not like 20 mins like coke

DaBomb
21-02-2009, 08:48
eh my problem with driving to unexpected areas is that.
A. With a four door car, the guys usually wanna get in.
B. Really easy to rob someone once youre in their car.
C. I have a nice car, so im like a prime target.

So in most cases, ill sacrifice a little quality to go to someones house.
plus in the hood is usually hit or miss with quality.

Same here with the nice car but a 2dr 400hp sports car. Thing is I never drive it because potholes, risk of getting it jacked, and putting almost 100 miles on in one trip. Ive never drove it up there or plan on doing it anytime soon. My friends usually drive thier car or i barrow someones. Plus the dope down here is so small and such weak shit ill take the risk and drive. I like getting what I pay for. Plus my guy is always on. Same shit all the time unless he is down to his last jabs, but after that shit is fire. Its just a little weaker when he is down to the nitty griddy.

ps. I cant wait to go back to school, my grammer and spelling is sooo whack...!

xxkcxx
21-02-2009, 19:36
^ My friend has a Pontiac G6 that is only like 3 years old and has at least 90K miles on it from making the trip.