Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm talking to everybody. i had to unapprove 3 posts that were in violation of the guidelines.

even if the local police are aware of the location, others on the board may not be. based on the info that was posted i could probably go out and score dope and i live on the opposite side of the country.

sourcing is not allowed, it's simple. i'm not sure what else needs to be said, most have been here long enough to know why the rules are in place and those who haven't are not excused.

Yo you yourself even posted, or chinky i forget who, posted after the liquoor store post that "obvious spot is obvious" 8)

Sourcing means you offer information on how to obtain a drug and that includes where. You cant be posting oh on so and so block or watever, that shit falls under the source umbrella. yea nobody offering to sell dope but posting locations even vague ones aint allowed cuz ppl know how to use they heads. I dont go around posting "Yea you can get the fire dope over on the side of paterson to the north of the ______ chicken store and west of the certain main street that starts with a M and goes thru the whole city" even if you are postin vague shit its still naming a spot that will be recognized by anybody who knows the area, so its best to just avoid that shit. We dont allow that in the DC dope stamps thread neither it just saves everybody the trouble.

PS, lol me and you postd the same time gen E

been on suboxone for 5 months or so. sure as hell not missing the daily junkie lifestyle, but sure as fuck missing chi dope. though, pretty confident on not relapsing again.

went w/ a new connect yesterday and got some white, which to me is odd cause I have only seen the chi-town brown.

Anyone familiar or have experience w/ westside H that is white, and comes in bags with red lips patterned on the bag? Haven't tried it yet, will be tonight though.

went w/ a new connect yesterday and got some white, which to me is odd cause I have only seen the chi-town brown.

Anyone familiar or have experience w/ westside H that is white, and comes in bags with red lips patterned on the bag? Haven't tried it yet, will be tonight though.

yea but that sounds like 5tips I know off my head but I bet there much more, it be white b/c the cut is bright white, so u tell us how u like it?

If you buy from the dope fiends on the corner youre gonna get weak dope all day in the Bluff. If you buy from the old skool dealers who got the bricks then youre gonna get fire.

No I was at a strip club & met a pimp that lived in the bluffs, we drove back to his place & he made a call, I bought him $20 rock & a guy came over with dope. I bought 6 bags Ect... They even brought me a new rig & cooker Ect... So it was all good & I was shooting up in the guys place apartment in the bluffs, so I never bought it off the street it was brought 2 me, tell u da truth I been in this game over 15yrs so I can tell if we gonna party together & get high or get it & get out but we chilled there at his place for 3hrs then drove me back to my sis inlaws.

was actually not that good. the cuts would kinda give me a small headache. shit i got now is much smoother feeling ;)

was actually not that good. the cuts would kinda give me a small headache. shit i got now is much smoother feeling ;)

FYI, since I can't mention streets, when you drive around & see a decent amount of people shopping or sitting in there cars it will be good. 2nd where there be alot of peeps hangen out & yellen "Rocks Blows Park" try it out, bet it will be good.
my 2cents

oh sorry ur score was not that good

The dope is Chicago has gotten so damm better in the last month....8o(West Side)

Last edited:
The dope is Chicago has gotten so damm better in the last month....8o(West Side)

Truth. The red tape stuff was pretty decent when I got it, but recently I stumbled upon some stuff that was in a little Superman Bag that was straight fire holy shit. Not getting too excited though because the next time I went to the same spot I was sold empty foilies...fuck.

i hate foils..thats the problem copping off the street most dealers dont care which from what it sounds like you aint going to dealers your finding a junkie who is posing to be a dealer..

try to get a number and have him meet you outside the hood..thats when shit starts getting consistant . my dope comes in capsules..which i almost prefer cause when i look at the bag i can instantly see what i have and the quantity is always on point and consistant...if i get half a capsule like i did one time i called my guy back and i was like "whats good with that?" and he said dont trip i got you next time and proceded to give me one extra the next time cause the one capsule was small...now thats a good business take care of your customers.

on a side note normally i snort a bag then wait an hour and snort another...shit is good today i snorted the one bag and thought i was gonna be sick..totally caught me off guard. i was like damn.

i have yet to try these reds everyone talks about.

i hate foils..thats the problem copping off the street most dealers dont care which from what it sounds like you aint going to dealers your finding a junkie who is posing to be a dealer..

try to get a number and have him meet you outside the hood..thats when shit starts getting consistant . my dope comes in capsules..which i almost prefer cause when i look at the bag i can instantly see what i have and the quantity is always on point and consistant...if i get half a capsule like i did one time i called my guy back and i was like "whats good with that?" and he said dont trip i got you next time and proceded to give me one extra the next time cause the one capsule was small...now thats a good business take care of your customers.

on a side note normally i snort a bag then wait an hour and snort another...shit is good today i snorted the one bag and thought i was gonna be sick..totally caught me off guard. i was like damn.

i have yet to try these reds everyone talks about.

I have all different kind of connections (not trying to sound cool) but I do. Some in the suburbs, a dude in the city that gets capsules, and then I know a couple different locations that usually aren't bad on the west side.

Foils are indeed the worst but luckily they seem to be dying out, atleast as far as I'm seeing. The only time I've seen them is when I got ripped off. But I do have boys who still get foils from some dudes. Capsules are good in the way that they're generally always the same size so you can measure it out with your eye a lot easier, but just like any other dope it's going to be inconsistent.

Every time I've done the red tape ones they've been decent. Not the best, but alright. They seemed to bet cut with some kind of allergy medication that made me tired long after the high had worn off. There's also black tape bags that this girl gets from the west side and brings to the suburbs that are alright.

Like I said, best I've had was these superman bags, next time I went to the same spot and got ripped off...:X

trust me your notthat cool lol

no, i dunno i always go to the same people because they treat you a lot better..my dude calls me and lets me know when a new batch is in.

i wish we had stamps..it would be fun to have our dope come packaged up neatly like that

I think a lot of users who arent in NY NJ, that area, wish they got stamps.

I sure wish we did... black tar must be horrible IV but hey... its what it is.

so what you normally smoke it?

see ive never found tar in chicago either..i would love to try and smoke it one time..i think it would be cool to smoke and nod cause i only snort i dont bang nothing no needles..ive smoked opium before thats like tar right?

Yeah, that red tape turned downward for a while. When I was first going there it was bomb, and I don't say that much. And then I started getting bags from the same guy with different cuts and totally different quality,all in the same deal, I was like wtf? I went over there last week and it was decent,but like Phantom said the cut made me feel sick during and really tired after. I gotta say, red tape is the absolute hottest spot on the west side, or atleast right up there. I saw 4 cops within 45 seconds a couple weeks ago, and now I just go there as a last resort. Hey chinky, I used to get tar, not far from us, but dude got locked up last year. I am glad this thread is getting some action again!

Last edited:
I also got a question, if anyone knows I'm really interested in why this is.. I used to frequent a spot with orange bags that had a foil inside. It was really good, and for about a year I would go there alot and always got served by the same dudes. I went over there recently, got decent dope and thought well this is solid again. Like 2 days later, totally different dudes claiming only dubs, and I everyone knows thats bullshit so I split. My question is, why different guys and different product? Most street spots I know of have a certain bag,etc. to go by and I see the same dudes when I have to go to spots in the city. Doesn't a certain group usually run a corner and don't want other dudes to mess with it? That would make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.