Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have unapproved a bunch of nonsense and trash talk. please stay on topic, this is a thread for discussion/availability ONLY. if you have not familiarized yourself with the guidelines and the BLUA, please do so as ignorance is not an excuse.

I was out by cicero today and after a succesful score (well the shit wasnt really that good but thats a whole other story) I was waiting for the train when tow guys approached me. "so whatd you cop, was it good?" After some bs questions like that and me just looking at them like I had no idea they told me they were police officers. They started grilling me with questions and wondering why I was in the area, seeing as i'm the only white person within a mile of the place. They threatened to get dogs out here to search me and bring me downtown and the usual police bullshit. I was standing there with a fresh needle in my pocket and 5 bags of heroin in my sock just praying I would make it through this. After consistently denying and sticking to my god awful on the spot story and letting them look at my wallet and in my dunkin donuts bag (dont ask me..) they told me that every time i come up there i'm going to get stopped and will be arrested.

While I was conducting illegal activity i finally know what its like to be discriminated against. The only reason these guys stopped and started hassling me is because i was white in an all black neighborhood. I'm not too bothered by it because i'm not completely innocent but i still found it interesting.

I hate to break it to you but you were not stoped b/c you were white but b/c you were in a very high volume area known for drugs, trust me blacks get stopped alot & you will see blacks being stopped more then whites. Thats why need no reason to search your car or stop you some times esp,,

if comming from a spot known very well for it heroin.
The cops know about every spot out there & this is why alot of dealers try to give you there number b4 you drive away or leave.

I was out by cicero today and after a succesful score (well the shit wasnt really that good but thats a whole other story) I was waiting for the train when tow guys approached me. "so whatd you cop, was it good?" After some bs questions like that and me just looking at them like I had no idea they told me they were police officers. They started grilling me with questions and wondering why I was in the area, seeing as i'm the only white person within a mile of the place. They threatened to get dogs out here to search me and bring me downtown and the usual police bullshit. I was standing there with a fresh needle in my pocket and 5 bags of heroin in my sock just praying I would make it through this. After consistently denying and sticking to my god awful on the spot story and letting them look at my wallet and in my dunkin donuts bag (dont ask me..) they told me that every time i come up there i'm going to get stopped and will be arrested.

While I was conducting illegal activity i finally know what its like to be discriminated against. The only reason these guys stopped and started hassling me is because i was white in an all black neighborhood. I'm not too bothered by it because i'm not completely innocent but i still found it interesting.

I hate to break it to you but you were not stoped b/c you were white but b/c you were in a very high volume area known for drugs, trust me blacks get stopped alot & you will see blacks being stopped more then whites. Thats why need no reason to search your car or stop you some times esp,,

if comming from a spot known very well for it heroin.
The cops know about every spot out there & this is why alot of dealers try to give you there number b4 you drive away or leave.

How do the cops get away with that up in Chicago? You do know that is a violation of your Constituional Rights dont you? The cops down here know better than to just pick you out at random because you happen to be in a high intensity drug area or because you are white in an all black neighborhood. They tried a law out here in Atlanta called "DC-6" it stated than anyone who was walking through a marked area that was deemed to be a "High Density Drug Area" could be stopped and searched or even arrested for "loitering for drugs". They arrested quite a few people and some guy started a petition and a famous attorney took notice and for the next few weeks he actually dressed in old clothes and waited for the cops to harass him, they did and he was arrested 6 times in 1 week. He filed suit and along with the Southern Poverty Law Center (Famous for their work during the Civil Rights Movement) took the Atlanta and Dekalb Police Departments to the State Supreme Court for violations of his Constutional Rights against unreasonable search and seizure. He won and the law was taken off the books and now the police here cannot and will not just stop you or pull you over for being white in the hood or being in a high density drug area. About a month after the suit was settled an asian kid got caught with 300 ecstasy pills, 28 grams of cocaine and 14 grams of heroin. The police pulled him over because he was in the hood and looked like he didnt belong there. The case was thrown out in court and the kid walked free. Since then you can pretty much walk down the street in the traps (traps are what we call dope spots in ATL) here and doing backflips down the street and cops cant do a damn thing. =D

A word of advice for anyone doing H who hasn't done it in a long time (like 2 months in my case), you're probably much better off sniffing than shooting, unless you enjoy debilitating nausea/vomiting and feeling like you're withdrawling WHILE you're high.

I kinda think it might also be cause the shit's too good since it is the beginning of the month and the non-recovered junkies I was with got fucking ripped and seemed like they were enjoying the hell out of it.

It's definitely good not to forget that H is a pretty harsh feeling drug when your body's not used to it.

I think this was actually a good experience in a way since I think it'll help me stay un-addicted/clean as it sorta replaced good-feeling associations with heroin my brain to a more negative one.

Oh yeah and the stuff is sold in supplement capsules, and I got dude's number and I don't even have to go anywhere that looks like ghetto at all. Capsules are obviously a plus seeing how easy and unharmful they are to swallow (unless you have no tolerance, I could imagine a small chance of OD if you swallow a lot of them) if you see cop lights behind you.

Last edited:
How do the cops get away with that up in Chicago? You do know that is a violation of your Constituional Rights dont you?

LOL, We don't have Constitutional rights with the police here, they will shoot you if they feel like it.

or beat the shit out of 100pound female bartenders while offduty..get it caught on tape but can somehow be found not guilty

Not to mention the shooting of a unarmed 9 year old black girl and letting the cop get out on a very small bail.

and we dont have those stupid ny/nj accents..god do i love this city

LOL, We don't have Constitutional rights with the police here, they will shoot you if they feel like it.

lol, sounds like yall should move down here to ATL with me, yall would love it down here

or beat the shit out of 100pound female bartenders while offduty..get it caught on tape but can somehow be found not guilty

i thought that dude just got sentenced to 10 years in prison?

no he was found guilty but only got probation no jail time

and atl would be fun as hell

lol, sounds like yall should move down here to ATL with me, yall would love it down here

Would not move to Atl if you payed me...Been there 1x a yr for 16yrs. I buy my dope in the Bluffs & the dope is about ,,,well 5 bags of Atl is like almost 1 bag of Chicago's regular day to day dope.
I been many places & even have some buddies in the bluffs that we go else where to cop, but when I come threw they beg for me to bring some of Chi-Towns raw over.
Nothing on you just imo on Atl or Ga.
Now if it was crack, every state has it & alot of it

idk i herd florida has sum fire h but so far i havnt tried anything better then shit i got from out here

Would not move to Atl if you payed me...Been there 1x a yr for 16yrs. I buy my dope in the Bluffs & the dope is about ,,,well 5 bags of Atl is like almost 1 bag of Chicago's regular day to day dope.
I been many places & even have some buddies in the bluffs that we go else where to cop, but when I come threw they beg for me to bring some of Chi-Towns raw over.
Nothing on you just imo on Atl or Ga.
Now if it was crack, every state has it & alot of it

If you buy from the dope fiends on the corner youre gonna get weak dope all day in the Bluff. If you buy from the old skool dealers who got the bricks then youre gonna get fire.

i'm not understanding what is so difficult about adhering to the guidelines.

sourcing is NOT allowed and neither is listing specific locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.