Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in humboldt park and can't find any dope at all- also being a girl doesn't help my sit. anyone I ask either seems really surprised that I don't just want weed or instantly tell me that I have to go somewhere else in the city for it!

that's funny because i can think of over 5 main roads in humbolt where you can cop, being the white boi that i am its harder for me to score even tho im all thuggish ruggish bone they still think ima cop

hell yea! red tapes are fire! got some rite now!

the money bags wit da red tape are good as well

i'm in humboldt park and can't find any dope at all- also being a girl doesn't help my sit. anyone I ask either seems really surprised that I don't just want weed or instantly tell me that I have to go somewhere else in the city for it!

oh hai officer

how bout you take your drug-source-lookin-for ass down to the precinct and ask them. :| Every post you made on this site so far has been lookin for sources. how bout you bounce, learn how to read n start posting again when you read the rules of this site.

by the way, bein a girl aint got shit to do with a damn thing. Playin that card just makes all us females look stupid and weak, and as a chick thats walked thru all the hoods projects blocks traps and buildings and copped my own dope by myself, i cant stand a broad who plays dumb like this. you should learn to take some responsibility for yourself and learn how to go out and get wat you want for yourself not jus cry about it and come on the internet askin people to tell you where to buy drugs at, damn, you would never last in jersey

Last edited by a moderator:
how bout you take your drug-source-lookin-for ass down to the precinct and ask them. :| Every post you made on this site so far has been lookin for sources. how bout you bounce, learn how to read n start posting again when you read the rules of this site.

by the way, bein a girl aint got shit to do with a damn thing. Playin that card just makes all us females look stupid and weak, and as a chick thats walked thru all the hoods projects blocks traps and buildings and copped my own dope by myself, i cant stand a broad who plays dumb like this. you should learn to take some responsibility for yourself and learn how to go out and get wat you want for yourself not jus cry about it and come on the internet askin people to tell you where to buy drugs at, damn, you would never last in jersey

lol, yall call the d spot traps in jersey? i thought that was only an Atlanta thing

Finally stumbled upon that red tape today...In My opinion, its the best dope I have gotten straight off the street..2 bags had me nodding all the way back to the burbs and thats very rare...I know alot of spots out west and like alot of people have said, the quality has become poor, but their is good dope out their if You really want to find it...Red Spot is how it used to be and should be, look outs and run like a business, want customers to come back...Its worth the ride for Me...

We get some nice stuff here in the Dayton Ohio. We don't see much tar like the SF area, its a hard white roll here, a bit bigger round than a nickle, hard as a rock. Its a nice white color with small tan flecks, hard as a rock but waters out smooth with no extra's in it to choke up the rig, The Real. Always breaks out into some killer bags for the peoples. Foxxy Brown!!

I was out by cicero today and after a succesful score (well the shit wasnt really that good but thats a whole other story) I was waiting for the train when tow guys approached me. "so whatd you cop, was it good?" After some bs questions like that and me just looking at them like I had no idea they told me they were police officers. They started grilling me with questions and wondering why I was in the area, seeing as i'm the only white person within a mile of the place. They threatened to get dogs out here to search me and bring me downtown and the usual police bullshit. I was standing there with a fresh needle in my pocket and 5 bags of heroin in my sock just praying I would make it through this. After consistently denying and sticking to my god awful on the spot story and letting them look at my wallet and in my dunkin donuts bag (dont ask me..) they told me that every time i come up there i'm going to get stopped and will be arrested.

While I was conducting illegal activity i finally know what its like to be discriminated against. The only reason these guys stopped and started hassling me is because i was white in an all black neighborhood. I'm not too bothered by it because i'm not completely innocent but i still found it interesting.

So anyways, just a little heads-up for all the white boys hitting up the spots on the west side.. be careful.

How rough is the area on that side? Would you suggest going in the day time? Im a white male,who looks like a drug user so im not too scared of going to those parts,but ive never been so,yea. just moved to the chi and need to go over there and look for a spot :D

its so rough they will take your car if you pull up askin for dope...thats why he took the train

Status
Not open for further replies.