Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe only certain generic brands of oxy gel up..such as the TEVA manufacturer. And I believe TEVA is no longer producing oxy?

I know that regular OC's still clog a little bit, but people have routinely cooked that shit up for years and shouldn't have TOO much trouble. Anyway, thanks for the heads up crook cty. if anyone does get a bag like that they can atleast know to adjust the process a little bit.

PS- white people lovin the oxy? can't argue with that %) but that's only because we have extreme limited access in the burbs to the real deal..and many, like myself, are not keen on doin' random hollas in the West Side.

that is the worst

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe only certain generic brands of oxy gel up..such as the TEVA manufacturer. And I believe TEVA is no longer producing oxy?

I know that regular OC's still clog a little bit, but people have routinely cooked that shit up for years and shouldn't have TOO much trouble. Anyway, thanks for the heads up crook cty. if anyone does get a bag like that they can atleast know to adjust the process a little bit.

PS- white people lovin the oxy? can't argue with that %) but that's only because we have extreme limited access in the burbs to the real deal..and many, like myself, are not keen on doin' random hollas in the West Side.

Nope your prolly right Bliss, but the only Oyx I've ever used (and I've used mega of these) are the Purdue greenish blue 80's or Gold 40's when the 80s are not around. Those do not gell but on occasion will clog the point (wax). Just a little pressure on the plunger and a quick run under the flame and it spits again. I'd much prefer a good 2-3 bags of fire though to these Oxy's (for the price) but these are what's always around in my area. Deisel comes round in the summer but not full time like the other. Matter of fact, I bought 3 of them today and they're long gone. Feelin good though but not AS good and I know I would with some fire D. Can't catch the nod I get from H with Oxy's. I could have bought a Jerzy brick for the money I spent on these 3 80's! Damn!

good to know tank good to know. I just feel like it's too risky unless I know atleast 1 person in the ring. hell, most of my opi's have been bought through a nice old lady who has a virtually unlmted amount and is looking for a little extra cash...quite a difference then whistling at a corner in the chi.

the mods are not stupid, we know what you're doing, regardless of what you're "just saying"

Last edited by a moderator:
sex and candy

chicago, blows and bluelight....

chuckandmebig.jpg

<3

Last edited:
If anyone wants to quit heroin- rockford has a program called reformers unanimious (815) 986-0460 saved my life

Fml

FML - I was going to college in a liberal but rural town in the midwest. During the coarse of the school year I became addicted to oxy, moving up to 100mg+ per day doses in a very short time. When I came back to Chicago I couldnt find any oxy or painkillers but I was able to find heroin. I tried a few hooks and found one guy who had some afghan heroin and it was the only shit that compared to oxy. That source got arrested the other day and now I can only get shitty street dope which I dont even want!

is that right?

Last edited by a moderator:
FML - I was going to college in a liberal but rural town in the midwest. During the coarse of the school year I became addicted to oxy, moving up to 100mg+ per day doses in a very short time. When I came back to Chicago I couldnt find any oxy or painkillers but I was able to find heroin. I tried a few hooks and found one guy who had some afghan heroin and it was the only shit that compared to oxy. That source got arrested the other day and now I can only get shitty street dope which I dont even want!

is that right?

how can u compare oxycontin to heroin? feeling wise?imo not even close,,,i wouldn't take oxt if given for free. Last time I did oxy I snorted 400mg in 3lines in 5mins & even though I got it for free,,,,Take a bag of Heroin anyday & look how much 400mg oxy street value costs...only imo oxy is crap but also learned people who started with oxy 1rst then do heroin like oxy better & other way if you try heroin 1rst u don't like oxy. 2me oxy was a shitty w/a lil speedy buzz. I was told 400mg would mess people up if snorted all at once like i did.

how can u compare oxycontin to heroin? feeling wise?imo not even close,,,i wouldn't take oxt if given for free. Last time I did oxy I snorted 400mg in 3lines in 5mins & even though I got it for free,,,,Take a bag of Heroin anyday & look how much 400mg oxy street value costs...only imo oxy is crap but also learned people who started with oxy 1rst then do heroin like oxy better & other way if you try heroin 1rst u don't like oxy. 2me oxy was a shitty w/a lil speedy buzz. I was told 400mg would mess people up if snorted all at once like i did.

You can't (compare) in my opinion. Oxy Contin are only a second rate high compared to good dope. I do them cause they are available, but much prefer good diesel. Unfortunately where I am there's way more Oxy.

Ron isn't a good friend of mine, but a junkie friend of mine gifted my boyfriend and I 12 little parcels wrapped in brown packing tape with a red/black 6 block of "STAY HIGH" and a little cartoon-ish bomb-with-lit-fuse.

I read an earlier post that claimed baby laxative as a common chi cut--fucked up my BF's stomach pretty bad, for the most part made me feel nice for 30-60 minutes then knocked me the fuck out.

Of course needles frighten me and we'd both take a delicious meth puddle over even the dankest DPRK-stamped Ron, so I'm more relaying information I lack the expertise to interpret.

ive always wanted to see some stamps..normally its just foils and capsules

U right west side got that fire everywhere. I feel bad for who cant find anything or is having trouble because its out there u just got to have your eyes open. There are spots out west that arent that hot(knock on wood). Mech i think i know where u got those "stay high" bags at lol i went there the morning i got out of county the best feeling ever. You right its cut to smitherines lol. Usually when u go to sleep after like that most likely its the dormin. When i was a young lad not knowing i used to go were they used to have the pink tape which was cut to crap with dorm. I used to think it was the dope knocking me out but later on i got schoold and they said no dummy its the dorm. Anyways my bottom line is theres plenty of fire out there and alot of crap go out and play. Dont let anybody tell you otherwise

Last edited:
lol word up
if you can't find a good spot to cop at just walk around the hood lookin at the ground, when you find a block full of red tape you hit the jackpot ;)

ok well this is a lil outdated but still somewhat relevant. year and a half ago i used to be big into the scene and granted you have to sift through alot of garbage to find the fire but i used to get these giant bags that would have a loil wrapped in clear tape that was realy hard to undo to keep the runners from pincing the sacks and then they would be in a bag with a money sign on it and when you bought a jab-12 bags they would all come taped in a long row top to bottom for some strange reason like 6 bags two by two if that make since. not sure why they did it that way- but having done alot of dope in the city it was the best consistant connect i ever had, was always the same brownish dope and huge. when i first got the connest i would sniff like 3 regular bags to get high and half of one ofo these would get me the same high. Great connect but i quit and lost it

Also i used to get these foils white pure white powder in them, not even that much powder and it was the cleanest, strongest white dope i ever had, had no smell to it and hardly burned my nose but it would have me noddign for hours and was a very euphoric high.

And lastly i bought a gram of raw once that came in the form of a brown chuck that sorta looked and had the consistancy of brown sugar except a little bit darker and it took a rediculous amount to get you high, mkie a matchstick head sized peice to get you nodding. So none of this is really relevant but i thought it might intrest you and let some people that think chicago has no good dope know that there is just as good of dope here as anywhere else and its just as cheap, you just have to do a little looking.

Also has anyone else ever gotten free dope when you were out in the city by people lookin to get there product out there? i was approached by a car after i left my spot and these guys just threw a bag at me and gave me there number- it was decent but hey it was free so whatever.

What I noticed in the last month is the best dope is between the hispanics & Blacks in the hood. It will allways be sold by blacks but drive down the avenue & you will see people & give it a try...

i'm in humboldt park and can't find any dope at all- also being a girl doesn't help my sit. anyone I ask either seems really surprised that I don't just want weed or instantly tell me that I have to go somewhere else in the city for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.