PDA

View Full Version : Chicago heroin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21

dogfood
16-10-2009, 09:57
my regular phone connect on the west side has some good right now...i couldn't reach him so i went to one of my spots, pulled up, told the dude how many i wanted, pulled down the street a little bit to wait and a blue and white suv rolled up. I drove off but he followed me for a little while, and i had shit on me that i got from a different spot (it was in my "wallet", i like to mix dope from diff spots so thats why i had it) so i was freakin. Finally he turned so I called a different phone connect and was supposed to meet them behind the car wash. I was pulling up [edit - @E] and there was a cop who had pulled someone over, and they were walking back to there car and they saw my white ass, so then they followed me through the neighborhood for a minute and for some reason i got lucky again and they pulled away. Its more than hot out west right now, its freakin scorching. be careful ya'all.

when i lived in chicago i check here (http://gis.chicagopolice.org/) to see where busts went down

feom
16-10-2009, 11:27
There's also everyblock.com, which (depending on who's looking) may do more harm than good. P.S. I've had people get into my car (back when I copped from the burbs years ago) plenty of times and I always came out fine. Maybe it's more of a protection thing the way it is for us. It's difficult being pale white and blonde sometimes.

feom
16-10-2009, 11:37
everyblock.com only has info that's two weeks old...e.g. today (10.16) has info only til 10.06 so it helps/hinders minimally, but enough to mention

hungrykid0
17-10-2009, 05:27
Well, tried some place different today, not bad either. Kinda crazy though, first dude asks me and another guy heard him and said "n**** get the fuck outta here, your ass just woke up, this is mine motherfucker". Needless to say first guy didn't come back. I was surprised, I mean this guy just got totally trumped by this other dude on the block.

Kinda diff packaging...two were bags w/weed leafs and were burnt at top and one had 8 balls on the baggie but taped up. So, I'm kinda figuring about 2 bags has me doin pretty good, but I always still just do a little sample just cuz people assume quality and that's how people OD.

g88
17-10-2009, 08:09
yo red
are you saying anyone with an id can pik up syringes. i have some steroids and human growth hormone i want to start up. i need some rigs. i need the bigger 22 guge and the insulin darts for the growth hormone. ?????

feom
17-10-2009, 12:24
Haha I've never had dealers fight over my business before. That shit's hilarious!

suburbangirl
17-10-2009, 16:28
Funny. I laughed my ass of the first time I had dealers fightin for my business too.... probably happens a lot in open air markets. This happened to me when I used to cop in a set of housing projects in Detroit (they have since been demolished). They rush up to your window, each claiming to have bomb ass shit!!! They did too, most of the time. Ahhh... the good ole days...

hungrykid0
17-10-2009, 19:33
Yeah, the whole situation was different with the guys fighting over a "client" like that. Also consistency of powder was different, stuff taped up in 8-ball bag was kinda chunky, while the other stuff in the weed bags were more fine and more of a white versus gray color...I will report back on quality sometime later if anyone is curious.

Oh yeah, and earlier I thought I read something about someone coming from milwaukee used to go to chi to get dope. I think maybe it's just more places here to score. I used to have a buddy in the army and every time he got back on leave, he would stop by on the way back because he would always go to chi for some reason to get his dope too.

ChiTown23
17-10-2009, 20:55
I get alot of them boys fighting over which one is going to sell to me. At one spot on the west side about 5 of them will rush the car, stick there hands in and basically throw it at me. At a housing project in a sketchy far south suburb that I used to buy hard at it, thats all they do. One time a dude was stuck in my passenger side window which was half way up and I didn't realize it because I just wanted to get the fuck out there. He ran next to the car while stuck in window for about 15 feet lol. He got out safe though. Dude that was talking about getting different product from the same spot; that has been happening to me recently. At a certain spot in the city that has semi famous redtape, I copped 6 bags the other day and four of them were a brown chuck and the other two were a fine white powder. Yet they more than did the job. I guess they were two different batches.

redredthree
17-10-2009, 21:36
i can't wait till monday......PAYDAY

chinky
17-10-2009, 23:44
I only have a bag and a half for today :(

Don't you hate when you think you have an extra one and you don't.

Hendrix Haze15
18-10-2009, 00:09
^^^atleast you don't have a habit and won't get sick from only having a bag and half for the day. There are people who would spend the majority of the day sick as shit from only having a bag and half to shoot.

alteknj
18-10-2009, 00:44
When I used to cop in a set of hot projects in NJ, every time I would drive into the parking lot and they see you are white they fucking have a god damn relay race to your car. Every single time, they are chilling on the back steps by the door or inside or just outside and they can sense you coming they book it for you. Guys on my window, my passenger side window who either was my girlfriend or my other boy and guys trying to open my doors and get in guys climbing on my fucking hood and windshield. Like 5-8 heads in each window. Usually the first dude I would talk to would get my business as long as he had what I needed. The thing is though, they are usually from the same gang or they are real tight so a lot of them will split the deals; either by getting a bunch of different bags and bottles from a bunch of different guys or from the same guy and then they would divide it up, especially if it was a decent or big sale. Although, if there is a dude with seniority out on his grind, he's usually the dude. I've seen younger kids get punked by the older dudes (who obviously are better drug dealers) for my sales. It's always a good thing to be on good terms with the OG's and older dealers, get their numbers and make good with them (which I always did) and after that you will never EVER have a problem copping off anyone else or getting beat/robbed because they know you fuck with "whoever" who has mad respect there. One time I copped and I was trying to leave the projects and this young kid like 15-17 yr old stood in front of my car and wouldn't let me pass because he wanted to sell me shit. I told him to move his fucking ass I just copped and like he wouldn't. So, I inched up in drive and he held on to my hood and backed up with me walking. Until I gave it some juice and knocked him out of the way. If I would of done that shit without knowing anyone, probably would have been shot. But he got yelled out and punked for fucking with me. Especially after he kicked my bumper on the way out.

chinky
18-10-2009, 03:51
The process of breakin the powder down and snorting it..is addicting in itself

tank90
18-10-2009, 03:52
i feel that

redredthree
18-10-2009, 04:39
i can get by on 3 a day shootin

g88
18-10-2009, 07:01
[QUOTE=redredthree;7634018]i can get by on 3 a day shootin[/QUOTE
the reason they fight over bizness is because the sooner they get rid of their shit the sooner they can go home. each one of them has a qouto to make. every 10 bags they sell, the 11th is profit. they put in a lot of time for minimunb wage

LiLCv2
18-10-2009, 22:47
i can get by on 3 a day shootin[/QUOTE
the reason they fight over bizness is because the sooner they get rid of their shit the sooner they can go home. each one of them has a qouto to make. every 10 bags they sell, the 11th is profit. they put in a lot of time for minimunb wage

LOL you have no clue on how this shit works dawgie.

Oh yeah and a fair warning to yall, the red tape block has had some insanely high quality dope this past week, be carefull yall.

ChiTown23
18-10-2009, 23:57
LOL you have no clue on how this shit works dawgie.

Oh yeah and a fair warning to yall, the red tape block has had some insanely high quality dope this past week, be carefull yall.

Your right on man. The other day I got 5 bags from red tape spot that where a brown chunk of dope. The best I have gotten over there in a while. Red tape is an exception to most of the dope on the west side as it isn't cut to shit like alot of spots. But it is very hot over there. I see popo almost everytime I go there, so keep your eyes peeled.

@lterEgo
19-10-2009, 01:00
this thread is becoming a consistent pain in my ass. please everyone read the GUIDELINES (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=458215) before posting here again. prices, locations, and sourcing are not allowed anywhere in this forum.

if you've had a post edited or unapproved lately, i would especially encourage you to review the guidelines. you may not know them as well as you think you do.

thanks in advance - as always, feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions.

redredthree
19-10-2009, 01:08
i had one of my posts edited for just stating that i drove down a particular street. I never mentioned any drugs or anything being on that street. And its a very large street on top of that.

g88
19-10-2009, 03:48
anyone tried the crown baggies

redredthree
19-10-2009, 03:52
dude..crown baggies? theres so many different types of bags scattered around this huge city that its highly unlikely someones going to know exactly what crown baggies you are talking about. I mean shit, theres probably 10 different dope dealers in chicago right now using crown baggies. Because we aren't allowed to mention locations, who knows if anyone knows what you are talking about.

chinky
19-10-2009, 04:08
This thread is always good for a laugh

redredthree
19-10-2009, 04:51
look at you dude, "anyone tried the crown baggies?" nuff said

g88
19-10-2009, 04:54
look at you dude, "anyone tried the crown baggies?" nuff said

whats wrong with that ? its the first time i ever came across a bag that hd crown stamped on it. you have a problem with my question?

chinky
19-10-2009, 05:17
My statement still stands..this last page proves it.

Where's @e or the new mod when you need them.

Cleanup in aisle 34..

tobala
19-10-2009, 06:04
^ Er, maybe they has real lives too, chinky? ;)

Anyway no worries. SuperHairyApe to the rezcue...

Too many doses
19-10-2009, 06:44
Stop the source discussion, you know if Im talking to you.

alteknj
19-10-2009, 07:04
HAY Guyz, I'm from NEW JERSEY.. but I just want to know where I can buy drugs in Chicago.THX.

chinky
19-10-2009, 07:48
lol

tank90
19-10-2009, 07:49
thats stupid

dmopz
19-10-2009, 11:42
hay kidz don' y'all know jrugs are bad for ya'll???????? my paw says so and he'd a jeen-yuss sow I wuld lisen to him becawz he iz reely smrt

Got some more fire round the chicagoland area- same dank dopeski-some came in lil bags with 8 balls all over it and some in lil bags that looked like super small zip locks with the purple seal

boti420
20-10-2009, 04:57
i gotta say i hate it when like 6 brothers rush your car sticking their hands thru your window thrying to throw the stuff in your hand. Thats very unprofessionsal and usually spots that don't got their shit together are the ones that do that shit and its ususally for rocks not blows. i tried red trape and i would put my spots up against it any day.

ChiTown23
20-10-2009, 05:03
I agree with you boti. I got these Heavy D bags tonight that were very very good, better than the red tapes.

chinky
20-10-2009, 05:18
dude where have you been wtf

LiLCv2
20-10-2009, 07:10
The red tape spot is red hot right now, there's po-po left and right up and down, be careful shopping over there yo.

feom
20-10-2009, 12:23
My girlfirends age? Shfifty five...My IQ? Schfifty five! Calm yourselves!

chinky
22-10-2009, 03:03
Oxycontin xanax bars percocets and lortab valium morphine patches xtc, its all up for grabs

Lol scarecrow scarecrow what's that your poppin?
A powerful pill they call oxycontin

dogfood
22-10-2009, 04:04
Oxycontin xanax bars percocets and lortab valium morphine patches xtc, its all up for grabs

i think that song forgot heroin... better and cheaper than oxy.

OrneTTe
22-10-2009, 04:05
My buddy has a new phone number so we met up with dude today. Had foils so I wasn't expecting anything magnificent but boy was I surprised. This shit is more tan than any other dope I have picked up before on the Westside and a good bit better. Half of what I normally do has me nodding quite nicely.

Edit: Definitely noticed more cops than usual and the place where my guy meets us is not ghetto at all. Seems like some stepped up enforcement going on. Probably because of the kid getting killed getting so much attention on the news.

g88
22-10-2009, 06:21
it all depends on the time of day. im telling you guys if you want to score flame talk to the shotcaller ate your spot about spending more money on premium uncut weight. they will hook you up if you buy some quantity

tank90
22-10-2009, 06:22

that songs te shit

redredthree
22-10-2009, 08:28
my boys got the fiiiiiiire , heavy d baby

redredthree
22-10-2009, 08:32
My buddy has a new phone number so we met up with dude today. Had foils so I wasn't expecting anything magnificent but boy was I surprised. This shit is more tan than any other dope I have picked up before on the Westside and a good bit better. Half of what I normally do has me nodding quite nicely.

Edit: Definitely noticed more cops than usual and the place where my guy meets us is not ghetto at all. Seems like some stepped up enforcement going on. Probably because of the kid getting killed getting so much attention on the news.

the picked up law enforcement is more on the south side Do not mention specific locations. - Damien ....tuesdays and thursdays are sweep days so theres always more cops out

Crook county
22-10-2009, 17:14
dude..crown baggies? theres so many different types of bags scattered around this huge city that its highly unlikely someones going to know exactly what crown baggies you are talking about. I mean shit, theres probably 10 different dope dealers in chicago right now using crown baggies. Because we aren't allowed to mention locations, who knows if anyone knows what you are talking about.

1rst idk how long you been doing dope for but the same shit goes for this red tape baggies. As people talking about heavy D bags, red tape Ect... that is not a stamp or a trade mark or shit , it just be how they wanna do it or what that got. Just like 5 star blows use to be in the 90's you had to ask if 5 star was working.

the picked up law enforcement is more on the south side around schools...thats where the kid got killed somewhere ....tuesdays and thursdays are sweep days so theres always more cops out

What r u talking about? This has NOTHING to do w/the S.Side, look you from Elmhurst so you far from ANY dope spot ( nice burbs). The last 2 weeks it has been hot as hell out west b/c there is a real bad gang war son...3 shootings & 2 dead in 2weeks in the west side & the shorties be going crazy shooting ,(CVL & 4CH) going at it bad, night & day. I'm right there, so it not hot b/c of dope that is hit or miss daily, you might see no cops & 5 mins later after you copped they all over. BUT THERE JUST BE A REAL BAD GANG WAR.

redredthree
23-10-2009, 02:33
1rst idk how long you been doing dope for but the same shit goes for this red tape baggies. As people talking about heavy D bags, red tape Ect... that is not a stamp or a trade mark or shit , it just be how they wanna do it or what that got. Just like 5 star blows use to be in the 90's you had to ask if 5 star was working.

What r u talking about? This has NOTHING to do w/the S.Side, look you from Elmhurst so you far from ANY dope spot ( nice burbs). The last 2 weeks it has been hot as hell out west b/c there is a real bad gang war son...3 shootings & 2 dead in 2weeks in the west side & the shorties be going crazy shooting ,(CVL & 4CH) going at it bad, night & day. I'm right there, so it not hot b/c of dope that is hit or miss daily, you might see no cops & 5 mins later after you copped they all over. BUT THERE JUST BE A REAL BAD GANG WAR.

Why are u being an asshole? you even type in ebonics...i bet your some white boy from lake forest who thinks he's gangsta. Do you watch the news? The Derrion Albert beating on the south side has the cops going wild out there thats all i was saying. I grew up on the south side and lived in the south loop until July and i moved to elmhurst, so quit hatin, and by the way, where i live in elmhurst is 10 minutes from the west side down 290, so i'm not as far as u think from the dope spot, i can get there and back in 30 mins. As far as the red tape baggies go, there is an infamous red tape spot on the west side that is more than likely the spot everyone is talking about when they mention red tape. I know for a fact a few people on this board go there.

LiLCv2
23-10-2009, 02:46
You were right bro, this thread is good for nothing more than a laugh. :D

redredthree
23-10-2009, 03:04
I'm so sick of this board. When i joined it i thought it was legit but obviously its a bunch of posers and i'm done with it. kick me off you loser moderators. fuckin no life havin bitches.

hey anyone need to know where to get dope in chicago? just to name few, THERE IS DOPE AT:

[Bugs Bunny & Elmer J. Fudd]- RED TAPE
[Bonnie & Clyde]
[Siskel & Ebert]
[Wyle E. Coyote & Roadrunner]

theres just a few, u moderators will probably delete my account [[I]nah, we like you], it doesn't matter i won't be coming back to this site.

chinky
23-10-2009, 03:16
People get so butt hurt on here its funny..

You callin crook a white boy lol please, goes to show what you know around here
dude is an puerto rican og from humboldt in his 30s..
Dude knows more about the chi dope scene then most everyone on this board combined, he's well respected and obviously felt you
Had your info twisted and corrected it..what's wrong withthat?

I mean you really think a kid getting killed is roseland has anything to do with increased
Police patrol 15miles away on the westside, or maybe its the 2drivebys I've read about with 1innocent female bystander shot that's right down the block from redtapes?

You have been on this site for what 2weeks..common man relax and show some respect.
.the dude isn't tryin to be an asshole he's tryin to correct you, and prevent you from posting more erroneous information