Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean doc knowing you got something nice to wake up to. i wake up happy, and i dont have to worry im gonna get dopesick a few moments after opening my eyes. anyways what i wanted to ask is who has copped lately in da chi south or west side. i heard somewhere that the dope is supposed to be getting better in these times, so what u think about the dope in chicago??? size, color, smell, and bag "stamp or tape."
peace

a couple of days ago i had posted talking about raw dope with a dorm pill in it, it is funny that i just brought that up because i thought that all my old connects were out of the game well today i just happened to see one walkin asked him he wanted a ride and i asked him where all the good dope is these days he said shit i got a pocket full, so basically i am doin my first line of dope since july of 2006 really excited, anyways my point is that they are still selling dope same way one little chunk of .1 raw with dorm pill wrapped in bag. considering my low tolerance i was extremely careful just to do a litttle bit, i just did it but i will let ya know if the quality is as good as it used to be

a couple of days ago i had posted talking about raw dope with a dorm pill in it, it is funny that i just brought that up because i thought that all my old connects were out of the game well today i just happened to see one walkin asked him he wanted a ride and i asked him where all the good dope is these days he said shit i got a pocket full, so basically i am doin my first line of dope since july of 2006 really excited, anyways my point is that they are still selling dope same way one little chunk of .1 raw with dorm pill wrapped in bag. considering my low tolerance i was extremely careful just to do a litttle bit, i just did it but i will let ya know if the quality is as good as it used to be

wow how lucky is that!

even with no tolerance i would have to say that shit was pretty damn good made me nod and throw up and i probably only did 1/3 of the .1 that i got, even though like i said its hard to gauge strength because of the variance in tolerance from one to another but i would have to say that this shit was pretty damn good considering all i did was snort a little bit

ahhhh ya killing me dude

ive been gettin by with pods the dopes been so bad

and why i wonder its been nice out the last few days...???/?:!

yeah well good dope connect doesn't do me any good if i havent got the money to go see the dope man

Thankfully I have a delivery guy that gets foil dimes from the southside.
Going westside terrifies me, I really think I'm going to get arrested each time I go.
As far as the .1 of raw with a dorm goes, I'm not into that.
My fave is white powder, seems to do the most for me.

Crook aunt you from humboldt park..I was just readin about that car crash...the guy kept rammin her down kedzie!

Crook aunt you from humboldt park..I was just readin about that car crash...the guy kept rammin her down kedzie!

Yes, East H.Park

411 on the Chicago dope secne (WEST SIDE) ONLY....
ALOT of tips past months SOLID have been cutting there dope with some oxycontin, which we all know will fck it all up if we shooting it. I get this from shopping at about 5-6 diff tips consitantly for 1 month.

So I know what oxy cooked looks like. The thing is these dealers on the street HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE DOPE IS CUT WITH, b/c the shakers do not even know where or what spot it is going too.So when I bitch to them they just try to let the word out & I'm not dealing with runners I'm dealing with the guys in charge of the runners, these guys make <snip> buks off each pak sold from the runners or packman.
Anyways, I would dump 4-5 bags into the tin & drop in the cotton & does not suck worth shit. I would keep on squeeze out the cotton put more water & a new cotton.
So useing my head yesterday I boiled some water & only did 3 bags, stirred it up & put a lil flame to it, but no bubble, drop in the cotton & only put my pin to the tip of the cotton not all the way threw & it sucked up, heat turns it to gel & I also see lil white particles from the oxy seperating.

The problem is they have no idea what is in the cut & they hear how white people LOVE OXY, WELL THEY THINK, & they think it will make the dope stronger but not knowing what will happen if it cooks up....Also they are so stupid & I have ran into some small small dealers that were raving how Bupe 8mg f'd them up when they were sick...NOW THAT IS A SCARY THOUGHT FOR THEM TO CUT THERE HEROIN WITH SOME BUPE PILLS THINKING IT'S ALL GOOD.(

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont slam dope but i bet trying to cook up a few bags only for it to clog the rig and gel up would be horrible...id be mad goobed up my nose let alone tryin to slam that shit

IMO anyone in chi that doesnt have a call and meet hookup isnt trying
my usual guys car broke down so he wasnt doing anything today
in a half hour i found a junkie looking guy waiting by a gas station payphone
he gave me a #, i called, got hooked up with 7 foils of good white dope and hooked him up with one
this is how i have found most of my hookups
now i have another backup
it beats walking around the westside for sure

Readin shit like crooks post in this thread and some of these stories makes me so glad I be coppin in Jerz

i've recently givin up H, but im from the burbs, and a 20min ride to cicero..and pretty sure you can find anything. My guys shit is cut with hardly any dorm, so the bags are FAT. but for real, its too damn easy to get..its the new fucking coke.

ahhhh ya killing me dude

ive been gettin by with pods the dopes been so bad

and why i wonder its been nice out the last few days...???/?:!

Yea we all know the warmer it gets the more crazy it gets & you think since there be 5x more people hangen at each block they would but also just more people pullen shit aswell.

i've recently givin up H, but im from the burbs, and a 20min ride to cicero..and pretty sure you can find anything. My guys shit is cut with hardly any dorm, so the bags are FAT. but for real, its too damn easy to get..its the new fucking coke.

H, it's the new black ;)

I drive through the west-ish side atleast a few times a week to rehearsal..and the thought of even inquiring to any of the porch/corner dwellers about where to find smack scares the bejesus out of me (near 290 and sacramento). btw,I am a slender white male that sticks out like a sore thumb. I love the opiates too.. and the thought of some weak gear sounds amazing..as I've only smoked the beetle a cpl times and am predominantly a pain pill user. Call me a suburban pussy..but if I were them-and I saw me- I'd be wearing a big 'SUCKER' sign around my neck.

If only there was a place where I could go that would greet and treat my like a guest at an upscale hotel... Now THAT is something I'd pay a nice surcharge for.

Im not getting anything worth going back for, are there any BL'rs who are finding decent/good/ H?? no need to post specifics a PM would be appreicated or at least give me the hope there is good H out in this huge city....Im starting to lose all hope.

BTW i am in no way asking for a source or looking for one just a general ''is there good dope in chicago question''..

yea the best h ive got in the city was from the west side

DO NOT list specific street names.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, East H.Park

411 on the Chicago dope secne (WEST SIDE) ONLY....
ALOT of tips past months SOLID have been cutting there dope with some oxycontin, which we all know will fck it all up if we shooting it. I get this from shopping at about 5-6 diff tips consitantly for 1 month.

So I know what oxy cooked looks like. The thing is these dealers on the street HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE DOPE IS CUT WITH, b/c the shakers do not even know where or what spot it is going too.So when I bitch to them they just try to let the word out & I'm not dealing with runners I'm dealing with the guys in charge of the runners, these guys make $10 buks off each pak sold from the runners or packman.
Anyways, I would dump 4-5 bags into the tin & drop in the cotton & does not suck worth shit. I would keep on squeeze out the cotton put more water & a new cotton.
So useing my head yesterday I boiled some water & only did 3 bags, stirred it up & put a lil flame to it, but no bubble, drop in the cotton & only put my pin to the tip of the cotton not all the way threw & it sucked up, heat turns it to gel & I also see lil white particles from the oxy seperating.

The problem is they have no idea what is in the cut & they hear how white people LOVE OXY, WELL THEY THINK, & they think it will make the dope stronger but not knowing what will happen if it cooks up....Also they are so stupid & I have ran into some small small dealers that were raving how Bupe 8mg f'd them up when they were sick...NOW THAT IS A SCARY THOUGHT FOR THEM TO CUT THERE HEROIN WITH SOME BUPE PILLS THINKING IT'S ALL GOOD.(

I doubt seriously they would cut dope with oyx? The Oyx's worth more than the dope by itself. That's if your talking OxyContin's. By the way, an Oyx 80 cooks up clean with a film on top but clear fluid under it. (cooked just too the bubbling point)If you cook the shit out of it, the film will desolve too but it's allot of wax. It doesn't gel. Allot of other crap does though and it could be anything (as you said). I've banged way too many 80's and while they take a full barrel of water (1cc) they boot easily. Jesus, scary too think about the bupe deal although the orange color would give it away. That would be a rude awakening.

I doubt seriously they would cut dope with oyx? The Oyx's worth more than the dope by itself. That's if your talking OxyContin's. By the way, an Oyx 80 cooks up clean with a film on top but clear fluid under it. (cooked just too the bubbling point)If you cook the shit out of it, the film will desolve too but it's allot of wax. It doesn't gel. Allot of other crap does though and it could be anything (as you said). I've banged way too many 80's and while they take a full barrel of water (1cc) they boot easily. Jesus, scary too think about the bupe deal although the orange color would give it away. That would be a rude awakening.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe only certain generic brands of oxy gel up..such as the TEVA manufacturer. And I believe TEVA is no longer producing oxy?

I know that regular OC's still clog a little bit, but people have routinely cooked that shit up for years and shouldn't have TOO much trouble. Anyway, thanks for the heads up crook cty. if anyone does get a bag like that they can atleast know to adjust the process a little bit.

PS- white people lovin the oxy? can't argue with that %) but that's only because we have extreme limited access in the burbs to the real deal..and many, like myself, are not keen on doin' random hollas in the West Side.

Status
Not open for further replies.