Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh my problem with driving to unexpected areas is that.
A. With a four door car, the guys usually wanna get in.
B. Really easy to rob someone once youre in their car.
C. I have a nice car, so im like a prime target.

So in most cases, ill sacrifice a little quality to go to someones house.
plus in the hood is usually hit or miss with quality.

This is posted in the Chicago thread so ...
No one out west is after your car,,,Trust me. I use to have a Jag at one time '96 in the year ''01 & yes they try to get in if you alone or 4 doors but if they jacked your car they would do it with you in it then rob you but they can't do much with the car it would be found to fast. They want your money$$$$.
So as you mentioned don't let anyone in your ride & keep your doors locked & if they say let me in, just say naw thats kool pigs see us driving together I'm gonna get rolled & I don't wanna chance I'll go somewhere else/

Pretty fucking sad when you defend the quality of dope in your area based on how it's killed friends of yours :\

I agree with you 100% on this one. I hate when people do that shit. But the sick thing is our minds, how people hear that someone od'd & we say to our selves well if I just to half of what I reg do then I will be ok, even though this shit is making the papers,people run to this shit...

Baltimore has the best dope in the US.

Bar none, that is PERIOD.

everyone in chicago (i would say 90%) are selling dog shit compared to whats out there.

Idk any one who is gonna say there town or there dope is shit, but for you to say Baltimore is the best,,,C'mon... I have tried dope from all over the east coast but reside in Chicago but dope is good every where & is up & down, what if you told some one in B-town it's the bomb & that week it happends to suk & then back on the next same goes every where.

I remeber when Philly back in '95 had the best dope. Also you have to look at the market, Chicago is a total diff market then any other city I bought from, like NYC, N.J ,philly or baltimore, Chicago is too big & too many tips. No one can tell you where the best dope is & fuck them dea reports

And "blows" usually stands for coke as far as I know. Never heard a Chicagoan call heroin "blows".

BLOW stands for coke not BLOWS, & in Chicago you gotta be asking are you working with blows if you want heroin or rocks.

idk anyone who has done heroin in Chicago that does not know that it is referred to as blows

Never heard of blows over in wriggleyville haha thats what up, im moving into my apartment in the morning! and it's in wriggleyville :D :D

yea in wrigglyville the white boys sell dope, S C Royals,, but they still call it blows or "D" or dope but they sell it to people they know so it's not that open as west,,well nothing like it. They also sell meth & call it Tina.

Yea def. agree I learned the hard way. Was about to get a jab from a street dealer and he said he had to run to his hidding spot and grab one, what do you know he never came back. I was pissed but you cant trust anyone. But one time i gave the dude the cash and he left his coat in the car. Took him about 10-15mins but he came back.

But anyways today one of my guys went to cop and and grab up from a diff guy. We got these nike bags. Pretty fire shit just incase anyone comes across these. But you will never know unless you try the shit. Have fun be safe/smart...

If you ever gonna take the risk of getting ripped off like that...b/c I these people rather walk barfoot in the snow & no jacket for a pack .
So my 2 cents is if you gonna play like that & give them that much trust rip the bill in half & say if you want the other half you come back with my shit & it's yours. if they start saying well I need it all to buy it then say well take me with you & I will be right there.

Ha ha, that was an epic amount of posts Crook County.

If you don't mind, I had a question about some dope that I scored by Oak Park (I think that's where it was). It was a .18 foil that had extremely fine white powder in it. I tasted it after I copped, and I didn't get anything from it. It was a taste that I'm unfamiliar with, somewhat of a chemical-ish taste. It's pretty obvious that I got ripped-off, but the guy had a bunch more that he tried to sell me. They were all foils that had clear tape wrapped around them to seal them. Do they make mass-produced fake foils that they try to sell to people, and is it normal for them to be sealed up with clear tape like that?

Sorry if any of that was ignorant, but thanks for any help.

yea in wrigglyville the white boys sell dope, S C Royals,, but they still call it blows or "D" or dope but they sell it to people they know so it's not that open as west,,well nothing like it. They also sell meth & call it Tina.

One of my biggest homeboys claims Simon City Royals ALL DAY. He moved here from Chicago 2-3 years ago now, but he's got the ink all over. Dude's a monster too.

Thanks for the tip crook..
Have not got anything in awhile.. suboxone is a wonder drug helps me get through the day without cravings.. you got aim crook??

Last edited:
This is for messerschmied01, or anyone for that matter
i have been burnt a few times but now that i look back i could of avoided it by doing a few things. U can spot the fakes by the foil they use. Good spots usually use hard heavy duty foil. if its weak foil dont buy it. squeeze IT! the few bags u buy squeeze them and if they squish dont buy because good spots use heavy duty foil not gum wrappers or something simular . Second if u look at the tape u could tell if its tampered with sometimes the middleman may cut the bags because they use or just greedy. Most good spots want your business and wont fuck around they will even give you deals to keep you coming back. and one more thing if u buy bags make sure they have a staple at the top. if u need any tips or whatever pm me Well time to toot another 1

Last edited:
Another thing is we haven't talked too much about what kinds of bags or tapes u tried lately(tapes really don't mean anything) because one of the spots i know people go to they have different color tapes everyday on the other hand a few streets over they are famous for the red tape which was fire as hell but i don't know what's going on with them as of lately plus its was too hot on that side

I wanna know what's the scoop hows the west, south, and maybe the northside treating u dopewise.

^ Cool, thanks for the info. I knew that foils were normally the standard in Chichago, but I didn't know if people would really take the time to make a bunch of different fakes at one time...

i am new to bluelight but i am a little disapointed that it sounds like there is no good dope around chi anymore haven't done any in a few years i live a little bit south of chicago well actually more then a little south but when i used to buy dope it was never in "powder form" i was always sold a small knotted up bag with a little hard rock in usually off white or like a dirty white in color and also in bag was a pink dorm pill, that was all i ever came across i am guessin you all call that uncut dope which is still not uncut just re rocked,No Sourcing! -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
there is plenty of good dope in chicago u just gotta hit up the right places its all there u just gotta find the right connect. its all a trial and error until u hit up a good spot then u more or less get a better view of things.

thats crazy a bag of raw with a dormin pill that sounds kinda suspect anyways im not a southsider. but a sox fan if that aint crazy tell me what is.

crookcounty, i thought i would mention to you that its is against the rules to multi-post on BL. on the last page where you posted to like 7 different ppl's comments, thats fine but you need to put all of those into 1 single post. to the right of the "quote" button, there is a multi-quote button and you can press it to quote all the posts that you want to and then reply to each one, but it will all be in one single post like it should be. just thought i would mention that before a mod gets on your ass about it.

It seems like people, especially new members think it's OK to hint at sourcing discussion. You can not do that, even vaguely. Do not ask for pm's and do not hint at meeting up in specific drug threads like this one. Sourcing not only puts this site in danger, but it also puts the members in danger. And it's not what BL is about. Always assume that law enforcement is reading what you're posting here, because they most likely are.

ok i am a little confused i understand the whole idea of sourcing and all but i in no way asked anyone for a location or anything like that i see a lot worse than what i said in other posts so i am kinda confused why my post was picked on. as to the other guy who said the way i used to get my dope was fishy, when i say i live south of chicago i didnt say i lived on the southside big difference dope is sold different down here and thats the way i always got mine and everyone else i knew got theres

Status
Not open for further replies.