PDA

View Full Version : Chicago heroin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

chinky
29-09-2009, 09:53
i used to watch that show..

ChiTown23
29-09-2009, 10:10
Got pulled over on the westside the other night after I copped. Awwficer took my 4 bags of dope but let me go. Hid it my pants but 2 crackheads were watching and told on me. He offered to grab it out for me, so I just gave it up. I'm grateful he wasn't in the mood to do paperwork, hence I didn't have to spend the night at 26th and Cali. As always, watch out for the boys in blue.

chinky
30-09-2009, 00:02
Haha damn fam..this is why I hate the block

hungrykid0
30-09-2009, 05:55
That's shitty those crackheads said something but at least you didn't get locked up...man, one of my boys in cicero was trying to say that those blue light cameras were live feeds they can tap into whenever they want...That's BS right? I mean, I know they can record hours of the shit to review for later if needed but can you imagine how much money chicago would have to spend to actively monitor those?

kakti
01-10-2009, 05:39
They do actively monitor those cameras. Basically a cop sees a white suburban kid in a bad part of town, radios to HQ what street and direction. From there they jsut sit back and tail him without even tailing him.

That's what my brother's neighbor, who is CPD said.

nevergoodbye1
01-10-2009, 17:45
hey im this little white girl from the burbs..i use to live in san francisco and got tar all the time out there..it was really easy to cop but i just moved out here and i dont even know where to start.. idont know anybody and by tomorrow ill be reallt dopesick i know nobody will tell me where to go [edit - @E]

chinky
01-10-2009, 20:44
welcome to the jungle hun...we have fun and games :)<3

chinky is feeling rather plur today.

nevergoodbye1
01-10-2009, 21:16
yeah this sucks...its way easy to get shit in san francisco,,i lived near an area called the tenderloin and if u were white everyone knew why u were there and ould literally throw themselves at u with offers..and i had a steady connect .chicago is just so big idk where to start..ive also been on 75 mcs of fentanyl for 6 yrs because of a brain malformation i have but i always run out before my next prescription so then i have a problem *sigh*

nintey
01-10-2009, 21:30
read this thread, if you really want to know where to find stuff you can find out yourself its not hard. suggestion- stop doing heroin

chinky
01-10-2009, 23:16
Real talk ^

Crook county
02-10-2009, 21:10
That's shitty those crackheads said something but at least you didn't get locked up...man, one of my boys in cicero was trying to say that those blue light cameras were live feeds they can tap into whenever they want...That's BS right? I mean, I know they can record hours of the shit to review for later if needed but can you imagine how much money chicago would have to spend to actively monitor those?

on the real, yes they can watch you live but very very rare. If they maybe doing survelence they can have a labtop in the car & they will tap from the laptop with a warrent from all the screens. long story but it has happend but will not to pick off a whiteboy or girl just in big cases

PhantomPt2
03-10-2009, 06:56
just a quick update on how I'm doing. About two weeks ago I went in the hospital for detox. I was put on suboxone maintenance and it was determined by my family and I that I would be also going into some sort of inpatient rehab program, even if it's only a 30 day program.

Anyway, as soon as I got out of my detox, I was on the sub for like 2 days and decided that I wanted to go out with a "bang" and get really high one last time before going to rehab and eventually trying to kick that shit. I went out and bought a jab and did all 12 bags in about 5 or so hours. I banged like 6, and snorted like 6. A few hours in my left eye wasn't reacting and moving around correctly, it was going off to the left and I had a weird pain in my head so I freaked out and thought I was having a stroke. Fast forward a few hours and I'm back in the ER and thhey are checking me out and shit, cat scan and everything. Turns out I wasn't having a stroke and I guess I was just really fucking high or something but better safe then sorry, but they actually admitted for a few days because of an abscess in my arm.

I just got out and will be attending rehab in a few weeks and actually want and plan on staying sober this time but we will see, this shit is mad hard.

chinky
03-10-2009, 07:15
throw your phone away and change numbers so you cant call your connects and they cant call you..

your real friends will know how, and be able to get ahold of you.

but good luck with it.

g88
03-10-2009, 07:16
Dude the pink tapes a block from the reds are about 95% dormin in each foil. The reds are so much better. If you love huge bags of sleep medicine then I guess the pink tapes are for you.

not the case with me.. i always get taken care of by those guys with the pink tape, i also get the red tapes and they can be hit or miss. try the end of the pink bag block , they carry the flame batmans

g88
03-10-2009, 07:21
just a quick update on how I'm doing. About two weeks ago I went in the hospital for detox. I was put on suboxone maintenance and it was determined by my family and I that I would be also going into some sort of inpatient rehab program, even if it's only a 30 day program.

Anyway, as soon as I got out of my detox, I was on the sub for like 2 days and decided that I wanted to go out with a "bang" and get really high one last time before going to rehab and eventually trying to kick that shit. I went out and bought a jab and did all 12 bags in about 5 or so hours. I banged like 6, and snorted like 6. A few hours in my left eye wasn't reacting and moving around correctly, it was going off to the left and I had a weird pain in my head so I freaked out and thought I was having a stroke. Fast forward a few hours and I'm back in the ER and thhey are checking me out and shit, cat scan and everything. Turns out I wasn't having a stroke and I guess I was just really fucking high or something but better safe then sorry, but they actually admitted for a few days because of an abscess in my arm.

I just got out and will be attending rehab in a few weeks and actually want and plan on staying sober this time but we will see, this shit is mad hard.

it is hard to kicck an addiction so deep that it is in your veins. the suboxone is a good drug to keep large amounts of just in case. that way you dont have to come down the hard way

g88
03-10-2009, 07:23
hey chinky, what do guys mean by the jump out guys??

chinky
03-10-2009, 08:35
are you being serious?
how old are you?

how do you cop in the hood and not know what jump outs are?

they are the narcs bro..not the marked cars.

Crook county
03-10-2009, 18:22
hey chinky, what do guys mean by the jump out guys??

lol, 1 day you will be driving & boom u get cut off & 3 dudes jump out of the car & pull u out NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Have u not heard young jeezy song from '04 maybe u r young idk, no pun intended.
but yea watch out 4 them jump out boys

chinky
04-10-2009, 05:21
Yea no offense with my response but I was shocked by the question..

chinky
04-10-2009, 05:24
Shitty dope today..I've had worse but below par for my dude :(

hungrykid0
04-10-2009, 19:17
Shitty dope today..I've had worse but below par for my dude :(

That sucks...I can't tell what time zones bluelight posts in, but at first I thought you scored it this morning...but looks like late last night. I really doubt though much would be going on before noon though.

hungrykid0
05-10-2009, 00:55
Got some of those batmans...they were decent. I can't compare to the red tape foils, because with those I was trying to figure out a good dose for the area. I saw one person who tried these, anyone else tried those batman baggies?

btw--figured out how to set bluelight's timezone for the posts, if anyone wants to know pm me

chinky
05-10-2009, 02:57
I didn't cop at night..that's just when I did it..I never do dope before 6-7pm..

And the time zone thing aint hard I mean there's a user cp tap at the top of the page
But my question os why would someone pm you, when you can't pm back?

Hendrix Haze15
05-10-2009, 09:11
That sucks...I can't tell what time zones bluelight posts in, but at first I thought you scored it this morning...but looks like late last night. I really doubt though much would be going on before noon though.

What, do they not sell dope before noon in Chicago or something? Over here, the morning (9-10AM), is usually the busiest time for dope spots...

nintey
05-10-2009, 09:21
early spots will be up 6am, around sunrise the usual is around 7- 730

indicameds
05-10-2009, 19:58
Im taking the harley through chi town again sometime right after new years for a nice winter ride. Last time I took a ride through there i copped at a bar. I figure the block boys wouldnt appreciate the loud growl of the harley on their corner. I just may have to ride it through there this time to cop as i dont plan on staying long enough to hit some bars and search out the other white junkies like last time. Im hopin the dope is as good as last time i was there. Its crap in Ky, and thats if you can even find it.

And to the person who didnt know what the jump out boys were. You shouldnt even consider coppin on the blocks. Youll just end up in jail if your not on your toes the whole time. They are called the jump out boys for a reason, ive seen em right next to me before and not knew it until i seen em pulling the dudes next to me out the car and then pulling there badges out from under thier hoodies. Sucked for them, but i got away with my bundles....lol..

chinky
05-10-2009, 21:04
i want to get high today but i have 1 bag left..should have just done it last night

askaboutme
05-10-2009, 21:47
how much do you usually do at once?

indicameds
05-10-2009, 22:13
At leas itll keep you from getting dope sick.... Ill shoot three bags of some decent when its around.. But to get the good nod goin it takes me atleast 5 tenths..

chinky
05-10-2009, 23:35
I only do 3bags at the most so its not like I'm far along..

PhantomPt2
06-10-2009, 05:24
how long you been chippin' for chinky? I literally lasted about 5-6 months before shit started to seriously get out of hand.

chinky
06-10-2009, 05:47
Shit I think I first started messin around back in jan or feb..so 10months give or take

hungrykid0
06-10-2009, 06:21
What, do they not sell dope before noon in Chicago or something? Over here, the morning (9-10AM), is usually the busiest time for dope spots...

I just meant if I made my own schedule my ass wouldn't be waking up early...but I guess demand controls people's hours, huh?

hungrykid0
06-10-2009, 06:30
How long it take you guys to find a decent connect, I'm still just coppin off random dudes, if I could actually get like a half gram of some at least semi-uncut shit that would be nice. but I'm not gonna do that with just some guy the first time I met him. Boys sure push the rocks out there though too man, I gotta hunt a little for the blows, but people are just yellin rocks out at me all over.

chinky
06-10-2009, 06:46
Sucks for you man.. Were not here to help you though..

So you don't need to mention what your looking for.

hungrykid0
06-10-2009, 06:51
not trying to get help, I was asking what kind of time frame it took you guys to get a decent perm. connect, thanks for clarifying though that you can't help...because I'm pretty sure those normal blows connects are a little different than actually getting a little weight. ya know?

indicameds
06-10-2009, 19:06
You will never find a permanent connect. Its the drug market and its a large part of the black market. The quality will never be consistent and it will never be in costant supply with one person. but you can find regulars and when you find a corner or person who youve copped from a few times and the quality has stayed fairly decent then get the number. I mean its not rocket science. But even then, the time will come when he lands in jail or he ripps you. I mean nothing last forever.

chinky
06-10-2009, 21:27
I've found most phone connects dry up..

You gotta find that one when you call, you talk to one dude.
.tell them What you want..then when you 10min from the general area you call he tells you where to go
And normally a different guy is waitin for you when you get there.

They run there shit like a real business not like the block boys..quality varies but normally they consistent.

PhantomPt2
07-10-2009, 00:46
when I've had to painfully cop my shit off randoms on the block/streets I always had dope pushed at me much harder then crack/rocks. So you must slightly be in the wrong area for what you're looking for. Because I've been so numerous spots and you pull up and they just ask "how many" and they always know or assume it's dope. But I guess it just depends on where you go. I know the chi has a huge crack market like any major city too though.

Also, it ain't hard to get that phone connect, and man, once you do it makes things worlds better. No more driving to hot spots and being sketched out all the fucking time. I've been clean for a short time but once I got my phone connect it was great. Once you keep coming back they start liking you and cutting deals and shit too.

Alright gotta stop there, its making me miss it waaay too damn much it hurts.

chinky
07-10-2009, 05:12
I really hate when my allergies kick up

hungrykid0
07-10-2009, 07:07
Yeah, kinda crazy the set-up with all this....like I said before, drugs aren't new to me but the way it's done in Chicago is with the guys on corners. Like this one guy just had rocks, but he phoned up some other dude who just told me to wait for a little bit, the first dude wanted to get in with me in my car to go meet his guy with the blows, I was like "yeah, nah I'm not having other people in my car".

I guess I gotta be consistent with where I go for a starting off point. Hey, and this is a total newb question, but this dude tells me it's x amount for each of the blows....I thought they were all sold at that amount. If they do charge more, then more than likely it's them just overcharging and not hooking up fatter, or has anyone actually seen it be a different amount or quality?

indicameds
07-10-2009, 16:00
Its not a newb question. I mean we cant really help you cop, but i think that falls into the OK catagory in the rules. Coppin in an open air market is a strange thing if youve never done it. The first couple times i was wierded out and felt the whole thing was sketchy, and it is..

But as far as prices go. They will charge what ever they want. I mean there is a average it shouldnt fall to far below or too much over. But there is no set price. Each corner boy will have different shit different stamps different prices. and then it will depend on who has alot of legal bills to pay that week or if they electric is about to get cut off and just random shit that drives the price up for a short time while there on there hustle mentality. Its supply and demand. You demand it and they supply it, so if they need extra money they will charge it. Simple as that. And hell naw dont let em get in the car with you. I used to have a dude in cincy that when i went up there i would pick him up and got smoke out with him while i copped and shit and then drop him back off at his spot. But that didnt start until i used him for about a year straight and i pulled up smokin some dank hydro one day and he wanted to match a blunt. I mean they are people like us to, but just stay on your toes because there not your friends. It is simply buisness for them, and who know what they will do if there in your car and buisness is slow at the moment and they know you got a pocket full of cash. Stay safe out there.

LiLCv2
08-10-2009, 00:00
It's too easy to find connects for the H in chicago, ridiculously easy, if you have the balls to walk around.

ChiTown23
08-10-2009, 00:38
It's too easy to find connects for the H in chicago, ridiculously easy, if you have the balls to walk around.

Right on..It takes very little work and when you do get that phone connect, it makes life a little easier.. You no longer have to hit the block. LiLcV2, have you ever seen the gangsta city video about the Greens? I got some great shit out of there before they where demolished. Project dope is/was the best around. But most of them are gone.

chinky
08-10-2009, 00:47
What up c..where you been?

LiLCv2
08-10-2009, 01:07
Right on..It takes very little work and when you do get that phone connect, it makes life a little easier.. You no longer have to hit the block. LiLcV2, have you ever seen the gangsta city video about the Greens? I got some great shit out of there before they where demolished. Project dope is/was the best around. But most of them are gone.

Nah I never had a chance to cop out of the greens, I'm only 22 i've just moved back here to the city from orlando about 11 months ago, I tried copping dope out of the greens, no luck i was told to go to a certain floor and every corner was like a suprise, never knew what I would see or wtf is in those hallways.
People still live in those nasty ass buildings somehow.

What up c..where you been?
What up bro? I been around man, i decided to stop taking xanax and went through a hellish week or two, 10th benzo withdrawl in the past 2 years!
I just set a milestone of life time accomplishments with that one right there.
Good news is I can start this whole benzo abuse cycle over again in another two weeks when I see a new benzo dispensing doctor :D

chinky
08-10-2009, 02:10
Haha my man..whens the last time you did dope..last time with me?

LiLCv2
08-10-2009, 02:42
Yeahhh mayne, it's been on my mind all day since my boy was talking about it all morning as we smoked a blunt, i've been fiending so i came to BL to make the fiending stronger which will all the more most likely make me hit the block 2marrow and get some :D

chinky
08-10-2009, 03:09
Haha my dude said he was comin threw today with a few but no luck..I'm fiendin myself..

LiLCv2
08-10-2009, 03:26
I got 24/7 dope spots dawg