Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to weigh in on the cops... its true: you never know what the fuck those piggies are up to!

A friend of mine allegedly copped at a dealers house (pretty safe neighborhood) then proceeded to drive 10 mins to an even nicer neighborhood. He was followed all the way from the dealer's house to the neighborhood where he banged up by an undercover car (a fuckin Mercedes no less). As soon as he fixed, they all jumped out, all plainsclothes undercovers who were watching that dealer and decided to pop him.

Weird shit, you never know why they might decide to bust you. Like my friend in the story above just got unlucky I guess, they were watching his dealer and they decided to move on him cause he is a rich white boy and I guess they thought he would roll on the dealer.

Just wanted to weigh in, i got some good bags yesterday. They were small square baggies with the Black Cat logo on them (like black cat firecrackers) and they were very good blows for what you normally get around there. Also, the batman bags were pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
My normal dude is right there too.... But all he's had laitly was rock and I keep askin and he keeps givin me
The same answer..."I'm out..few days"

no specific locations, this includes street names

Last edited by a moderator:
From 43rd to the wild wild hundreds we got that raw brown and that fire white. It is 95% phone in delivery by the gram.

Crook-your a clown kid.

And I'm out this bitch.

Agreed.

I know a chick who would bring her baby with her, and when cops pulled her and her man over on side streets, they would say they were trying to find a safe place where she could breast feed.

Also, an ex-friend of mine once or twice brought along one of her kids who was 4 or 5 at the time which I thought was disgusting because he is old enough to kind of get what is going on, especially if something bad happened. She did feel really bad about it, and both the times, she did it because her boyfriend was too impatient to wait for one of the other kids to come home to watch the little boy. She was/is still wayy to into him and wayy more concerned about her bf and keeping him happy than her kids, sadly.

pple think if they bring there kid or dogs cops will be easier but they know why you there & they get more pissed off...

Have not been on this site for a minute.

Watch who you be talken too "Jermey" you clown kid, lol...NICE

I been doing dope b4 you been born, kid. listen here son!!! Don't tell me about shit. Sold it , baged it & did it all (WHITE BOY) GONNA TELL ME,
WTF IS 43-WILD 100'S. YOU JUST GAVE ME 120 BLOCKS STUPID. (Just 4 who don't know the S.S. blocks go by 43st 43pl.)

Talken you getten raw?????? You pick up the phone???? no shit,,,,DON'T THINK THEY SELL RAW ON THE STREETS.:X
SHIT MY SON (RIP) who been sellen dope since he was 8 to fools like you. I'm 33yrs old been fucking with dope since 14yrs old. You got know idea who has the drug trade in Chicago ,,,DO YOU?
411 for some pple to know in 6months one of Chicago's biggest heroin dealers is getting outta the pen is watch how the game will change for the better. This is no secret b/c all law enforcement know this.

I can go on & on, but why argue with some grinden fool. I'm known ask about me, Chicago is what I went by on other sites. I don't mess around & I no my shit. People will vouch for me, I have people comming from Detroit, Wisconsin Az. to meet up with me & get Chicago's Finest.

@ Jermey(aka kid stupid) I been born & raised in East Humboldt Park. Been shot over 10x. Still rep what I am. But I don't bull shit & there is a reason I respected kid stupid. THINK B4 YOU TYPE....NICE I'M OUTTA THIS BITCH, THEN BOUNCE SISSY, YOU DON'T BRING ANY GOOD REAL INFO HERE?

Also what are you doing advertising on here?

Ima be the first one to tell u that I dont kno shit about the chi dope game I come to you from the east coast diesel paradise known as dirty jerz but I feel that real recognize real and I hear the truth out your mouth as far as I seen on this site. How ever one thing I would not dry snitch on my self as far as "people be meetin me from all over to get that fire" None of the punks on this site needs to know your biz, They dont know anyways so fuck that U dont need justifying your self, let em be fuck em & their loss, But i would not be saying nothing about that type shit u never know who watching. Just my 2, Do ur thang, Like i said jerz a whole game other than chi town but from a fellow street educated dope game player, Best off to never say about the moves you make even when it is a general thing like you said, They dont need to know people be meetin you only the ppl who meet got bizness hearing about that u feel me? Anyways, Im out , Stay high peeps.......

PS, U gonna meet lots of whiteboys who think they runnin shit on here the longer u visit this site, Be ready cuz theres plenty of em who aint got nothing better to do then tell you wat they think they know. Brush em off ur shoulder, Those who know dont need to be told, and those who need to be told will never know.....

crook county, is it really necessary to find every post mynameisjeremey made in the last few hours, and talk shit to him? I mean the dude just called you a clown and you had to find like 5 different posts he made and talk shit to him. I'm not saying he was right to call you that, but if your this big bad gangster from chicago who's been shot over 10 times and lived that hood life and all , I'm surprised you are so agitated and frustrated and going to over react like this over some random guy calling you a clown.

^ya man i majorly agree!

i just looked at "crook country"s posts and pretty much EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is a major flame, most on that "mynameisjeremy" guy. i mean how many posts in a row did i just count? 6, 7? that is against the rules. multiple posting in a row and flaming are not allowed here.

crookcounty, i think i remember you, your "chicago" on opiophile, right? you seem cool on that site but why are you coming over here on BL and talking shit to everyone? i mean wtf.

and please learn to spell/use correct grammar, i am gonna shoot myself if i see another one of your posts with "@ kid stupid" again, ugh. i mean who the fuck says that shit?

^ya man i majorly agree!

i just looked at "crook country"s posts and pretty much EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is a major flame, most on that "mynameisjeremy" guy. i mean how many posts in a row did i just count? 6, 7? that is against the rules. multiple posting in a row and flaming are not allowed here.

crookcounty, i think i remember you, your "chicago" on opiophile, right? you seem cool on that site but why are you coming over here on BL and talking shit to everyone? i mean wtf.

and please learn to spell/use correct grammar, i am gonna shoot myself if i see another one of your posts with "@ kid stupid" again, ugh. i mean who the fuck says that shit?

1rst offhave not been on here but a few times & yesterday I posted a shitload of times to get over 40 posts. But got to bored. 2nd off who cares on spelling when if you know who I am you know I am CUBAN....& my spelling & typing sucks?
3rd who is everyone? Trust me I can spot a bogus poster which is Jermy,,,, & you said you know me...So you know I will ONLY TALK SHIT Re: Chicago & Heroin....

This is some pathetic, immature childish shit going on here... damn. Jeremy said one thing you you so you decided to follow him around the board and respond to every single post he made with some weak ass insult? whyd you let him get to you, he just said you were a clown... damn.. its some random kid on the internet. your response made you look way dumb, if you are as street-worthy and all badass then wtf let someone punk you like that. 8) Just cause ya'll are both from Chicago doesn't mean you are in some sort of competition

This is some pathetic, immature childish shit going on here... damn. Jeremy said one thing you you so you decided to follow him around the board and respond to every single post he made with some weak ass insult? whyd you let him get to you, he just said you were a clown... damn.. its some random kid on the internet. your response made you look way dumb, if you are as street-worthy and all badass then wtf let someone punk you like that. 8) Just cause ya'll are both from Chicago doesn't mean you are in some sort of competition

ok, I'm not bringing this up but you are. If this is so imature & stupid then WHY comment Re: this? IF THIS MADE ME LOOK WAY "DUMB" WHY tell me?

Re: the posts I made I did that to bump up my count. If you people don't like what I did. What, I should I say sorry?

Compertition? Naw as I mentioned b4 all I will do is post about is Chicago & heroin & the rest I will not even give my 2cents on. As I said b4 is if someone is just bull shitting Re: Chicago & dope ,,,I can't call them out?

Does it matter if I'm liked ,,,NO but I will bring real no b.s. stories to this on "THIS PAGE" ONLY.

If this should be dropped why you guys keep asking questions? idk
But as time does go bye you will see alot of shit I say makes alot of sense & is the truth of the matter of Chicago Heroin...

As I said to a mod already b4 I shld of not did that. So to the pple who run the site I won't do that. By this being pretty in detail,,,we should move on then? Or is the more qustions? So if there is then mesg me, so the chicago Heroin can move on. AKA Chicago

Dopes good as always from the south side and the west side. I prefer the dark tan rough powder. All that Dormin cut bullshit thats no seem to be completely taken over the westside, but there are some good solid spots out there still that have been for 15-20 yrs.

To comment on this
Chicago uses Dorms to streatch out the dope. It will also have lactose in it b4 they rock it up.
Re: the S.S. the bags will be 3-4x the size but also be cut to shit, if I bought a bag on the west side the size of the south I would think it is fake b/c they busten threw the bags.
See the S.S. is not sold in foils but in clear bags so they can brag look how big it is or the color. B/c when walking into the projects you have maybe 8 dealers rushing you,look look look.
As out west I have been seeing more & more tips using baggies w/no foils.
Bags should be only made with 1 to 1 1/2 scoops of a Mac spoon, now if anyone still has them old Mc Donalds coffee spoons around the sell for about $50 on the streets b/c that is how to make bags equal.
When they be cutting up 10 grams into bags they break them dorms fast & some break & chip the red off & sleepinal is green & you might see that. If they take there time you will not see none of the red or green but they all have dorms.

Emergency time, mmmkay. I know some decent spots, but mostly ones that are far-removed from the trains for Union Station/the shithole Cicero stop. Um, I wants to go to the city tommorow and pick up a few blows, what's the best bet within walking distance from Union Station or the Cicero shithole train "station"?

Consider the fact that I'm very white, 135lbs, I'm going solo, and I'm on foot. Not a good idea? Eh?

What I would tell you to do is ,,,since you have a cpu there is alot of free Dr. health care places on the West side, I go to some b/c no insurance. Well if you caught walking you are going to the Dr. office & there will be alot of pple there so it's not a regular office.
Alot of times if I go out west I get seen driving around many times, I would say my appt is at Acces coumuntiy outreach on Madison & hamlin & that is my Dr. aswell but it's a free clinic. These are just some of the things you can do but also pple saying the Cicero stop,,,blue or green line? & also they have meth clinics out there (alot) so say you have an appt there & if you go there they probally grinded right near. Tip so you don't get ripped just buy 1,,,ck it out then you smell & taste & then get more ,,,always be careful

I was up by cicero the past couple nights. First night went well and picked up some decent 10 bags. Next day the quality wasnt half as good. I offered to pay more for shit that wasnt cut (which i've found before without a problem by simply asking) and was sold two $10 bags for $40. The next day comes and I call the guy and explain how he "accidently" gave me the wrong bags. He sends someone else to bring me 3 apparent bags which were uncut for $15 a piece, which was apparently a deal. These turned out to be the same shit they were selling.

It bothers me that some dealers fail to recognize a long-term investment. They see me as some white kid they can scam for $20-50 but dont realize that they coluld make that 20x over selling me straight bags for a couple weeks. Im hesitant to go back there just on principle. I talked to one guy on the phone and he said he would help me out and even things out, but for all i know i'm just walking in to getting ripped off again.

On the good side though, initially it was very simple to get and I felt safe going up there. They were quick and to the point. The quality up there varies so much that i'm still looking for a new consistent source. I've been hearing a lot about the South side but i'm not sure where to go. If anyone wants to get together drop me a message.

These guys at the tips are just workers & will tell you anything. If you make friends with the guy who is in charge of the spot, you will never see the guy who runs that tip but they usualy have a a.m & p.m guy to make sure evrything is running right.
Never tell them about paying more about more pure b/c they will sing you a song Woo Woo Woo all b.s. & yes this kinda shit does not make you wanna come back to them but does not matter how long you been in this game or who you are you are gonna come across this shit. They rip offf there own people as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.