Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of no price discussion don't you understand Spirl?

My bad, I hadn’t read that till just now.
I don’t understand why that is anyways, and I personally thinks it’s an unnecessary/stupid rule and it was not even explained exactly why this was. And why does it only pertain to N&SADD? I think it should be site wide otherwise it’s discriminating against us folks in North and South America!
Nothing personal, I just think rules should be the same for us all.
All or nothing.

it pertains to all of Bluelight with the exception of the Other Drugs annual price thread.

Does anyone know why most bags come in foil but some (on rare occasions) come in little plastic baggies?
I know that it is supposed to be in foil (and I've come to assume this is for freshness because I've heard H looses potency very quickly) so then why put it in plastic? Anyone have ANY ideas because I haven’t a clue. And even recently I have been getting foil ones that are duct taped on one side, and clear tapes on the other. Is this just for convenience of the dealer maybe? Like so they can just rip off your order and not have to deal with a bunch of bags and potentially loosing any?

I’m just looking for anyone’s ideas about all this. Not even facts, just want to hear what you guys think or have heard.

:)

Yea there is nothing up here in eastern NY, we have been think of making the 6 hr trip to NYC anyone ever done that?

Does anyone know why most bags come in foil but some (on rare occasions) come in little plastic baggies?
I know that it is supposed to be in foil (and I've come to assume this is for freshness because I've heard H looses potency very quickly) so then why put it in plastic? Anyone have ANY ideas because I haven’t a clue. And even recently I have been getting foil ones that are duct taped on one side, and clear tapes on the other. Is this just for convenience of the dealer maybe? Like so they can just rip off your order and not have to deal with a bunch of bags and potentially loosing any?

I’m just looking for anyone’s ideas about all this. Not even facts, just want to hear what you guys think or have heard.

Heroin doesn't go bad, its for convenience.

I have heard that the Heroin cut with sleepanol or dormin does actually go bad or what the dealers i deal with say CRAWL. I dont kno if this is true or what.

And i have also copped some blows in tin with one side some type of green plastic with clear tape on the other side with the foil in the middle. One time i got a jab and they were all stuck together with little cuts in between them. Probably what you said about ripping off each order. Dealers have some creative ideas i would say lol.

Last edited:

1st, QFT--what EuphoricNod said.

Baggies in reallity are probably easier forth deaker cause there is no need to fold. Folies are better customer service though, IMO.

Tape has to do with being able to rip off less than a jab but more than nir,

sometimes when people sell foil packs i see them all being taped in a strip with tape on both sides about an inch apart, so they can separate them very quickly. usually they ask me how many and they bite the plastic to tear it and separate out what i want. Also i think its a myth that dope cut with dormin goes bad after time, i found a bag that was months old in my room and still got pretty damn blasted off of it.

Spirl: About getting sent off the block. That happened to me, Im a white guy, with a white friend, and i drive a really nice car, and one of the guys just looks at me, says "21 Jumpstreet" and tells me to get the fuck out of there. The next day one of the guys on the block vouched for me and its been all good since.

Today one of my old friends that I have not been in contact with got ahold of me to see if I would want to go in with him on some raw. Well I was not to happy, the shit was really brown but not chunky and was so small. From my perception I had thought it would have been some chunks in the bag and really fire. But of course the opposite. We copped it in my area which i did not know existed before now, but im just going to continue making trips to Chi town for now on. I hate the hour trip there....

I've decided not to use my west side spot anymore. The last 3 times I went the guys asked me if i wanted there "black d***" and I felt rather scared. And also, I'm pretty sure they were cuttin it WAY to much now and I've been having some health problems since then (trouble breathing, my eyes hurt pretty bad). I just got my last few bags (from my reliable guy) and then I think I'm goin to stop for awhile (I just got laid off and cant afford it anymore). Soboxone here I come.

Well I was not to happy, the shit was really brown but not chunky and was so small. From my perception I had thought it would have been some chunks in the bag and really fire.

Good raw should basically be a solid rock that is pretty difficult to just break up with a CC. Best to use a razor for it.

Sucks that you got ripped off, but didn't you see the product before purchase? Usually when you are buying raw you are getting a decent amount and they will let you see it.

I've decided not to use my west side spot anymore. The last 3 times I went the guys asked me if i wanted there "black d***" and I felt rather scared. And also, I'm pretty sure they were cuttin it WAY to much now and I've been having some health problems since then (trouble breathing, my eyes hurt pretty bad). I just got my last few bags (from my reliable guy) and then I think I'm goin to stop for awhile (I just got laid off and cant afford it anymore). Soboxone here I come.

Sorry about the layoff, hun. That sucks.

Do you already have the sub script or do you gotta go find a doctor? I know of two good ones if you need one. One is in Hoffman Estates and one is in Barrington. I know they aren't the closest to you, but they are the best in the state for addiction, more or less, and you only gotta see them once a month so it's not like an everyday thing like with a methadone clinic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good raw should basically be a solid rock that is pretty difficult to just break up with a CC. Best to use a razor for it.

Sucks that you got ripped off, but didn't you see the product before purchase? Usually when you are buying raw you are getting a decent amount and they will let you see it.

Sorry about the layoff, hun. That sucks.

Do you already have the sub script or do you gotta go find a doctor? I know of two good ones if you need one. One is in Hoffman Estates and one is in Barrington. I know they aren't the closest to you, but they are the best in the state for addiction, more or less, and you only gotta see them once a month so it's not like an everyday thing like with a methadone clinic.

No. My friend always goes through this guy and he trusts him. And i dont know why, he says because its alot closer and less of a risk. But id rather drive and get the work then get something some unexperienced dealers call raw heroin.

eh my problem with driving to unexpected areas is that.
A. With a four door car, the guys usually wanna get in.
B. Really easy to rob someone once youre in their car.
C. I have a nice car, so im like a prime target.

So in most cases, ill sacrifice a little quality to go to someones house.
plus in the hood is usually hit or miss with quality.

yeah, guys used to get in my car all the time.

At the one tip, I just made sure the doors were unlocked cause I knew the one dude always wanted in.

Ive never seen foils here in rochester, The dope has came in the wax bags or the clear plastic. Its been like that for at least the last 6 years. And its a hit and miss up here. scored some great stuff last night that felt more like morphine, but lately its all been crap, and that sucks bad when your sick and every spot has garbage... you guys know. So i'm doing my taxes this week and my girl friend and I are going to drive to NYC .Lots of the dealers from up here say that the shit is from NYC and they bring it up here, cutting it all the way. ;) There is some shit going around that is really white and when you put the water on it comes up clear, Yeah at first i was like shit this is coke so put a few of the bags together - damn it was great, I think it might have been feyntanal though.

^ Can I ask why you think it was fentynal?

Was it a short high that left you craving more, almost like you were doing the opiate form of crack?

Cause that's what fentynal is like.

eh my problem with driving to unexpected areas is that.
A. With a four door car, the guys usually wanna get in.
B. Really easy to rob someone once youre in their car.
C. I have a nice car, so im like a prime target.

So in most cases, ill sacrifice a little quality to go to someones house.
plus in the hood is usually hit or miss with quality.

Same here with the nice car but a 2dr 400hp sports car. Thing is I never drive it because potholes, risk of getting it jacked, and putting almost 100 miles on in one trip. Ive never drove it up there or plan on doing it anytime soon. My friends usually drive thier car or i barrow someones. Plus the dope down here is so small and such weak shit ill take the risk and drive. I like getting what I pay for. Plus my guy is always on. Same shit all the time unless he is down to his last jabs, but after that shit is fire. Its just a little weaker when he is down to the nitty griddy.

ps. I cant wait to go back to school, my grammer and spelling is sooo whack...!

Last edited:
^ My friend has a Pontiac G6 that is only like 3 years old and has at least 90K miles on it from making the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.