• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Wondering who I am

UFO

Bluelighter
I don't know about you but I find life just a bit confusing. I am lost in a world of confusion.Help!
As I sit here, watching my peers around me, I wonder who I am.
I am not the sophisticated brunette to my left nor am I the beautiful blonde to my right.
I am not the valedictorian in front of me or the class president behind me.
I am not Miss Popularity or the Party Queen.
I am just wondering who I am, wondering who I am.

I think...
who you are is not anyone else, not a label, not a stereotype, not the perfect this-or-that, just you. "You" is something completely unique that no one else is. People may love you or people may hate you, it doesn't matter cuz if you're yourself then you will be truely free. And it doesn't matter if you don't know exactly who you are yet, that's something you never stop figuring out your whole life. Hope that helps somewhat sweetie!

I think...
Instead of wondering who you are you should consentrate on where you're going and everything else will slowly move into place. After I realized this, I started by setting goals. When you aren't consentrating on figuring out who you are, that's when you become yourself.
Hugs and Kisses

If you don't stop to figure out who you are, you'll never know. We all have to evaluate ourselves sometimes, otherwise we might as well be the same person. A nice thing to remember is that the blonde, the brunette, the party queen and miss popularity all wonder the same thing at one point.
PLUR
smile.gif