• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-C (100mg) -- First time -- By far the best PEA! One of the best psyches ever!

bluedolphin

Bluelight Crew
Allright I should warn you right off the bat. I'm on a bit of 2C-C, cannabis, clonazepam (2,3,3.5?), and a couple shots of rum. So bear with me if this isn't the most professional of reports :)

Where to begin... well, how about with the fact that I am pretty biased against phenethylamines. They just don't seem to tap into that universal consciouness like mushrooms or LSD can, they seem to offer fewer insights, and the euphoria feels chemically false, or over-stimulating.

With 2C-I, which I tried many times, I was impressed at first. But now, in hindsight, I realize that stuff is pretty much useless eye candy with weird body feeling and indigestion.

2C-D seemed promising but after doing 200mg within a short time span, like 4 or 5 hours a few weeks back, I realized that even huge doses of this chemical lacked any depth. It's just eye candy, and not even that great of eye candy either. It's stimulating nature made me spend most of this trip, even at 200mg, chatting with people online and such. A 2 gram mushroom trip would have taken me much deeper.

2C-E,.. well I never really had the balls to try a full dose but after my 100mg 2C-C dose I might have to reconsider!

2C-B is over-rated garbage. It's the worst thing a phenethylamine can become. Pure hedonism and self-destruction rolled in to one. It is a rare example of a psychedelic drug that has pretty much no benefits besides some pushy euphoria.

So tonight I tried 2C-C. I happened to have preloaded with about 1.5mg Klonopin.... which is just slightly over the amount I take each day, although sometimes switching to lower doses of vallum.

But anyway, I am really trying to get at the 2C-C. At first I took 40mg and as soon as I saw it start to manifest I immediately ate the remaining 63mg I had stashed away.

What followed can best be equated with a 300ug LSD trip... except with less paranoia and a clearer mind.

However! I was really impressed with the 2C-C's ability to trick my mind and convince me of alternate scenarios, times, and places until I snapped out of it and both the drug and I had a good laugh.

The effects on sound are like nothing I've ever heard. Music would go from surround sound, to lo-fi, to computerized beeps and bloops, to static, and back to normal music. It was totally bizarre and unpredictable.

Also I was able to change the sound of the internal voice in my head.... you know just your normal (I hope) thinking-narrative-reading-along internal voice... anyway I could make that sound like anything, mostly weird robots.

The visuals were absolutely stunning. Easily on par with 300ug of LSD, but with its own character. 2C-C is certainly well defined visually compared to other PEAs I've tried.

Also, I felt/saw the presence of a guiding force over my shoulder thoughout the trip. As I write this it still returns occasionally.

At least based on my first trial I can only conclude a few things:

--- People have been taking far too low doses of 2C-C..... this stuff is on par with LSD/mush at higher doses! And not like people say 2C-D is.... 2C-C really is!

At 100mg my body functions felt totally normal, and my pulse was raised maybe 10-15% above normal. Now that I'm very much on the comedown (the trip only lasts about 4-5 hours, it's biggest weakness!) I notice a bit of tension and jitteryness in my body, but it's relatively mild compared to almost any other psychedelic except mushrooms.

This stuff really is the shit. I hope more people get a chance to see for themselves, and don't be afraid to go a bit above shulgin's doses ;)

Kinda interesting , though I told myself im finished with RC's.

You say its the best pea , but you forgetting mescaline right?

you know i gotta say, i was never really interested in this one because all the reports make it sound shitty, untill now.
I trust you opinion on psychedelics, as i find often times my opinions are similar if not the same, perhaps i will be trying this one out.

You mentioned there was less paranoia and a clearer mind than with LSD. Do you think this could be due to the klonopin? When i predosed valium on a 2c-e trip it took away all paranoia and gave me a clear mind too, which sadly wasnt what i was looking for. I like the direction 2c-e takes my mind.

BTW you should definitely try 2c-e, imo that is the best PEA (and you may want to start at 16mg but 20mg is where the fun is really at).
And while you're trying all these new psychedelics dont let DPT pass you by because its a little intimidating, it can blow even some of the most hardcore LSD trips out of the water (in a good way).

yep, i had similar mindblowing effects from 24mg, being sensitized to the 2c's i guess.

Interesting BD, 2C-C is Like 300ug hmm;\

Swim told me the most he's done was 40mg of 2C-C, and found it very rewarding and though provoking also. I must tell swim to go for the gold!

As for 2C-E, swim say when he's taken it @ 18mg's he's reminded of a 300ug dose of good'o LSD also. He has noticed a reverse tolerance after using 2c-e and it seems to double in strength after every 2mg added.

Thank you for exploring the edges of the mind, this is very valuable info BD.
Happy Trials %)

SWIM spoke to me and informed me that it really doesn't matter what drugs you have taken as the DEA doesn't care at all....the only use where it is even applicable is discussing chemistry and such :D

100mg is quite a hefty dose of 2C-C for your first time. Why did you decide to take this or was it in a random k-pinned stupor?

I took the 100mg because after taking 50mg I realized this PEA had more potential than 2C-B, 2C-D, or 2C-I, and I wanted to make sure I realized that full potential.

Plus I only had 103mg to work with.

Wow, bd...nice and VERY interesting...

Now where's my 2C-C.....damm it, i think SWIM stole it!!

Now try taking that dose without the clonazepam ;).

I find that 2C-C has a definite "edge" to it... an antsy nervous feel with lots of anxiety when I go above 20mg!!!.

The first few times I took this I found it to be very nice - offering a kind of "psychedelic nod" that was enjoyable. But after the horrendous trip I had on 25mg rectally, I don't know if I'll ever use this compound again, since I tried it later at a reasonable dose and still got very anxious.

I'll stick to my beloved 2C-D ;).

Can't imagine 2C-C being prone to producing anxiety. Even at 50mg orally, 2C-C proved gentle, even relaxing in some aspects, for me.

morninggloryseed said:
Can't imagine 2C-C being prone to producing anxiety. Even at 50mg orally, 2C-C proved gentle, even relaxing in some aspects, for me.

It is not so much an anxiety thing than it is a negative body-load that usually leads to anxiety. I'm not sure. I'll be trying this one again soon at a moderate dose orally, and shall report back.

Must definitely be associated with how quick it reaches the bloodstream, because there just isn't any bodyload at all associated with oral administration. There are very few synthetic psychedelics (actually only two or three others) that I would make this claim for.

^^

Yeah I have taken 2C-C and fallen asleep during it no problem. Actually, last time I took DOC, around.. 12mg or so, I did 'fall asleep' for a short while - but man in the "asleep state" (or whatever!) i was flying around in all these awesome fractal 3d worlds. Similar to the first time I took DOB, and..uh.. fell asleep hehe, seems like the DOx's really show some amazing stuff, uh.. when your SLEEPING for some reason :).

(well DOB/DOI/DOC, but uh, for some reason i'd really like to try DON, not that DOM isn't on the list buuut, DON, ..sounds definitely worth me.. ingesting someday)

I'm sorry but i'm pretty high right now writing this post :).

Yeah, ^^^DON ^^^sounds really intriguing indeed! If it is anything like DOM, I feel DON will be a favorite amongst many here, im sure.
I just got to get my DON tree to produce fruit now. Sadly my DOM tree expired in the early 70's, i sure~ miss her though.
cheers

Just like acid you say, well i'd agree that 2cd is well uninspiring stuff, well ok to look at but that magic ingredient is missing. 2cp however possesses the kind of effects i think you're alluding to but the bodyload is quite pronounced. I thought 2cc would be very similar to 2cd, short acting and soulless but obviously for you it wasn't. I may reconsider and give it a whirl especially if more positive reports about it appear.

Zophen

From my experiences thus far, I'd be prone to rating 2C-D above 2C-C. I'd also say neither is 'soulless' but rather set and setting are extremely important. But I've also never taken either of them above 50mg, so I have a feeling I have a lot to learn about the full potential of both.

Having taken 200mg of 2C-D in a night trying to squeeze any worth out of it, I definitely think 2C-C has a whole lot more to it at less than half the dose.

I find 100mg of 2cd well sort of "shrug" seen it before. I can't imagine 200 being a lot different plus i haven't got that much left to try.
Zophen.

What is the scientific term for 2c-c? I would like to do some research on it.