• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Soma Dosage CARISOPRODOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prefer Pills

Bluelighter
I've been looking around for some info on a safe dosage of Soma, but cant seem to find anything. I''m 6ft 240 lbs. Currently taking 6 at a time. Does anyone know what the max I should take would be?

Thanks for any help you may have.

The somas are very weird dosage wise, 6 could be fine and 7 could remove your ability to walk/talk/stay awake. Also the effects vary from time to time with the same dose.

I'd say never take more than your 6 at once, and then take one more every hour until you reach your goal. Then the next time take one less than the number of pills you ended up taking.

Personally I'd rather take fewer and mix it with small dosages of benzos OR opiates. Be carefull, they are very strong with opiates.

I have some kind of tolerance to Soma, but dosing can be hit or miss. I took 4 at one time and ended up with jelly legs, tremors, and eventually, I fell asleep for an hour. I felt like I had parkinsons disease. I was shaking so badly. I think that's what they call the Soma Shuffle. Anyway, take 2 soma per 50mg of hydrocodone, and you're set.

Thanks for the replies. I'd like to take them with my Vic's, but my Rx ran out, and its not time for my refill yet. 2 more days til that. Ugh. I wish I had a connection, but I dont, so thats why I was looking for a decent amount of Somas to take by themselves.

If I was to mix them with benzos, do you have any suggestions on which ones to take and at what dosage? I have a few 10 mg valiums, .5 xanies, and 10 mgs flexerils. oh, i also have 10 mg ambiens.
thanks again for your advice.

Last edited:
Take half your regular dose of xanax, same with valium, and two-three somas. Or if you don't know exactly, lets say 1mg xanax 20mg valium and 2 somas.

Thanks. I took 6 Somas last night at 6 pm, felt nothing, so I took another one at 7 and felt a little light headed, but not bad. I wasnt sure if I should take another one or not, so I didnt. But, today should be fun. I was able to get my Rx of Vicodin refilled. Ill be flying high today.

I've heard soma addiciton/wd can be hellish. Be careful. It's actually an old school non barb sedative that you are ingesting. mebrobamate. Be very careful.

Most people seem to think they are less addicting than benzos, but I guess thats because doctors practically throw benzos at us.

hash, where the hell do you live. Practically throw them at us???? Yeah, right.

I wish my docs would thro benzos at me. I almost have to beg for them when I want 'em. I dont have to worry about getting Somas anymore. I found a legit place to get them, pretty much any time I want. When ever I needed muscle relaxers, my docs would only give me Skelaxins, which totally suck for recreational use. Guess I dont have to worry about that anymore.

It is possible to take up to 10+ Somas safely.

When I introduce Soma to friends, I always say to take 3, and if you begin to have a tolerance, don't take them for a month or two, but do not exceed the dosage...
BUT even with a high tolerance to booze, benzos, opiates, I would advise not to take more than 3 Somas if it is used in a combination with one of those drugs...

Soma Dosage

I know it's been a month since the original question, but I joined today.
I have been addicted to soma for years. Nothing else I use has a hold on me like soma: not snorting ritalin or coke, not benzos..nothing. I only take soma in the evening before bed. I usually need 8 or 9. The few times I have run out have been hell on earth. So be careful.

I have an unlimited supply of free Somas so for a while I was selling them, giving them out to close friends, and popping them like candy. Eventually my tolerance got so high that I was taking 9 of them at once (note: I'm a 5'5", 115 lbs, 17 year old girl) and that shit did a job on my body. Fucked me up beyond belief. Be careful with them.

Soma's metabolize into Milltown... I dont know of an unsafe dose of soma... I only take them with opiates; they go extremely well with oxy and methadone... Whenever im on methadone and the effects start to fade taking 5- 350mg Soma's will put me back on the nod.

Reporting in on 3 pills of soma and 20mg hydrocodone. Light opiate high, nothing more. No more vikes but there is more soma and methacarbonol(sp?) should I down those ? Well, more soma now..

geetered said:
I dont know of an unsafe dose of soma

There is an unsafe dose for carisoprodol alone (unlike benzos alone). I wouldn't take more than 10 Somas (10x350mg), and no more than 3 Somas in combination with another downer.

psychetool said:
No more vikes but there is more soma and methacarbonol(sp?) should I down those ? Well, more soma now..

Yes take them, Soma alone can get you really high if you have no tolerance. The methocarbamol will potentiate it.

bump ASAP
i can only find LD50
i need to know for benzo abusing opiate addict ~70kg high tolerance to opiates and benzos
for benzo detox

Blaze420...Taking nine at once? Sweet Jesus. I don't take them much and I can take three and feel phenominal and I am a 175lb guy

i have had benzo problems and opiates.
like eating 10-50 benzos at once
i per scripted like 5 valiums a day for benzo detox taken 1 off every 2nd day or so
THe pain in my legs every moring is mad so i have too use codeine and i have bought every single cream for muscle, leg pain arthritis creams, tiger balm
eg. i got medi rub
nuropem gel, voltaren emulgel with diclofenac in it and tiger balm
got some deap heat stuff and anti-inflammatory medi rub with eucalyptus oil and amica montona.
I in lots of pain so i do CWE extract and use SOMA carisoprodol caritop.
i trying to get completely clean off benzos
i got catapres clonidine, serquel, restavit, phenenergan promethazine

Status
Not open for further replies.