• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Soma Dosage CARISOPRODOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
jasoncrest said:
There is an unsafe dose for carisoprodol alone (unlike benzos alone). I wouldn't take more than 10 Somas (10x350mg), and no more than 3 Somas in combination with another downer.

Yes take them, Soma alone can get you really high if you have no tolerance. The methocarbamol will potentiate it.

just took some 800mg codeine with phenergan and valium and some travel calm
and soma wonder how methocarbamol would go

i went to this doctor and he gave me 15 250mg somas for free. 'to try them out'

and i took 5 one morning then went to school. i was sober alll dayy long, took one more before lunch. then after i ate i could barely walk! or talk haha. it was reallyy fkn weird

how come this happens?

Honestly. Dont eat like 4 hours prior to taking them. Pop 6, and I'm telling you. It will fuck you up. And u can snort soma, but it already tastes liek shit so I wouldn't... If I eat and take em , nothing. If I don't eat and take em, sometimes within 10 mins ill be fucked up. I also mix Oxycontin (Injet) with it but still. Even without the oxy buzz (I like to wait for the somas to hit then shoot and the double buzz is lovely) Ill still be fucked up.

I've taken up to 10 in one "session" (over a couple of hours) i think the OD dosage is very high, you're more likely to fall asleep instead of OD'ing, the danger being if you mix it with alcohol...

well i just aet like 5 soma's the good brand with some lorazepa and i;m fuck long time off soma though

boys don't have over 8 in a day the effects go the other way seizures.
10 at oce whiloe we done it its not smart

I find that taking them one at a time, at 30 minute intervals, seems to kick the feelings up quicker.

Thats really weird

that 30 min intervals would make it kick in more.. Thatd be like drinking a beer every 30 mins and itll fuck u up more then drinking 10 in an hour.. But I mean whatever works for ya.

Just don't take a lot of Soma. Benadryl can help them work better. This is coming from someone that was stupid enough to take 8 and blackout...

that 30 min intervals would make it kick in more.. Thatd be like drinking a beer every 30 mins and itll fuck u up more then drinking 10 in an hour.. But I mean whatever works for ya.
Are you serious. Man that makes no sense. are u even at drinking age or got drunk at all. This made my LOL and go WTF!

hash, where the hell do you live. Practically throw them at us???? Yeah, right.

Where do you live? I have never really had a problem getting benzos. It might only be fairly easy for me because i was seeing my psychdoc for like 4 years before i mentioned things that allow you too get them. only switched my meds once and then added alprazolam like 6 months later. Definately not a drug that they throw at you though *cough* Adderall *cough*

Just took 4 from my script. Will take one more in about and hour.

IDK its wierd for me. If I take 4 somas on their own I feel awsome. If I take 3 lortabs on their own I feel even better. If I take 3 lortabs and one soma about 20 minutes later i feel better than both. But if I take 3 somas and 3 lortabs I feel nothing!! Also Caffine make them work better. I asked someone who is in pharmacy school why they put caffine in panlor SS (caffine Dihydrocodiene and tylenol) and they said the caffine helps more of the other two get into your blood stream.

how are you guys taking these amounts?

I take 2 SOMAs at once and im fucking TRASHED. slur my vioce, get so tired, feels like i've taken 10 shots of jack. Maybe im naturally sensitive to them, but i've taken abotu 240 in my entire life so far and i still get tossed off em...

Just took 4 from my script. Will take one more in about and hour.

IDK its wierd for me. If I take 4 somas on their own I feel awsome. If I take 3 lortabs on their own I feel even better. If I take 3 lortabs and one soma about 20 minutes later i feel better than both. But if I take 3 somas and 3 lortabs I feel nothing!! Also Caffine make them work better. I asked someone who is in pharmacy school why they put caffine in panlor SS (caffine Dihydrocodiene and tylenol) and they said the caffine helps more of the other two get into your blood stream.

Actually, it's because caffeine is useful for relief of headaches on its own, and so it's added to make the medicine more effective.

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/caffpain.html

Status
Not open for further replies.