• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

walking into a whole new world...

XrollwithmeX

Bluelighter
I was walking down the dirt path. My body was sore, I was sunburnt, hot, and tired. I thought about taking it easy that night. Then I saw him. Sitting there on the corner of the little wooden fence. A bag of pills in his hands. I walked by the first time, on my way to getting water. When I walked back, curiosity got the better of me. I approached him. "How much?" I asked. He told me 25. It seemed like a lot...but it's hard to put a price on a new experience. "I'll be back." I told him. I walked to my tent, scrounged for 50. Found it. I returned to him. "I've got Batmans." he informed me. I was completely unaware of what signifigance that had. "2 please..." And before I knew it I was returning to my tent with two little pills in my hand, unaware of what was to come...I was still an E virgin. Hours and hours later, I stood by the fountain with my best friend. We glanced at each other, then swallowed. Never would I be the same. It wasn't a whole lot later that the permenant grin spread across my face. The music began to infiltrate into my body, working it's way back out through the moves I made. Glowstix became a necessity, something to dazzle my eyes and relieve my oral fixation. I loved everyone I met, and they all loved me in return. Hugs were prevalent, and kisses ceased to be about sex, and became about a sensual loving trip. We ran into a foreigner, but he was friendly as could be, as was the way at this party. Another pill was slipped between my lips. My smile grew, as did the love I felt for everything and every one. I continued to dance, and smile, and love, and hug, and meet new friends, people who will always be a part of me. My happiness lasted all throughout the night, until the moment came when I looked toward the hills and saw him coming. The sun. For a few moments my heart sank. But I got a hug, and my smile returned to its rightful place on my lips. I sat and watched the sun come up with one of my new friends. Then it happened...the music stopped...and the world fell silent. But my smile stayed with me, because I knew I had just walked through the door to a whole new world, and I knew that nothing would ever be quite the same.
Well kids, I hope you enjoyed this somewhat. If not, sorry I bored you...I'll try better next time. There's just something inspiring about being in the middle of a couple hundred thousand people who are all smiling and loving each other. So I give my props to Fatboy Slim and those people who planned Woodstock 99, without whom it wouldn't have happened.
Luvvy,
Ski (aka XrollwithmeX)

Oh, I wasn't bored at all... I loved it! Heh, not only that, but it made me wanna roll REALLY bad! Heehee, tomorrow... patience, Ashke, patience.
~*~ Ashke ~*~