can someone be immune to e?

dolphin

Bluelighter
my sort of boyfriend thinks he is immune to drugs. he has only smoke pot like 4 times and it has never hit him. he had e once in some brownies at a rave and it did nothing. i gave him a pill the other night and it did nothing! it was the weakest pill i've ever had- it only lasted me like 2-3 hours- but still yet it should have done something to him, right? any suggestions? i really want him to be able to try it and see what it feels like. he was already drunk both times that he tried it- does that have anything to do with it? are there some pills that are stronger than others? anyone here from the washington area know what's the best kind around right now? thanks for your help!

It's possible... Some people are 'hard heads', they simply need more to achieve the same effects. This is not only a case of tolerance, some people have a fast metabolism so the substance is broken down by the body faster, lessening the effects. Also for some people, E just doesn't seem to have the psychological impact like it does for the majority. Shulgin for instance never considered the MDMA-high a blissful experience for himself.
But these are rare cases. I'd suggest your friend should not combine E with booze. Alcohol diminishes the effect of the E and combined with weak pills and a hard head, it's very likely that nothing will happen....
Besides all that, drinking&pilling together can be very hard on the body (dehydration etc.)
skydancer (back to the books again)
------------------
[email protected]
http://www.bluelight.ru/

It happens...my SO has been taking E with me for years and she never rolled properly until Interstellar Dreamfest in Sept... it was weird. She would either get sleepy or would sit and stare.... I know it wasn't the type of pill, either, 'cos generally I took the exact same kind and rolled my ass off! Now Dana rolls as well as anyone I know, and is much, much happier....
Hope your friend is able to roll someday...I feel sorry for those who can't....

I do find that alcohol stops me from rolling pretty damned effectively. I don't drink much - and when I do, it hits me very hard - I'm a cheap drunk
smile.gif

But I also find all the depressent/aggro effects of alcohol hit me; perhaps it's eccie's nemesis to some?
Strangely enough, red wine gives me a big upper the day after. Wierd huh
smile.gif

------------------
[email protected]
Sydney, Australia

When me and all my friendeedees were first getting into pillz etc etc. One person was particularly never really affected by E. He was always complaining how these damn pillz don't work and they're to expensive when we'd all be dancing around hugging and carr-E-ing on. Subsequently he never got into raving and sort faded out of my/our lives (always a hard situation). Now that I look back on it though it seems like to me like it was possibly psychological, he just couldn't let himself open up or show his emotions and get into the luvvy vibe which is such a big part of me and my friends E experience. I think it scared him so whilst we all abandoned alcohol happily in favour of our new found source of pleasure he returned to it, which caused some pretty ugly situations later on. It's funny how best friends move on. Times change.. p[eople cange... we all change. Jeez (hehe) I luv to pour it out eh. Just thought I'd add my bit.
Luv an' Hugz, Mikeyboy

i'm not sure what's going around WA right now, i was there over the summer, saw a lot of sunshines, but i didn't like em much. stay away from the yingyangs up there too. the best pills i've gotten have all been unmarked. keep your eyes open and if you go to a rave around seattle, ask for a guy named monkey. he's a little squirt, but he rules and always has good shit. email me, i'd love to chat with some northwest ravers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (click the email button if you didn't already know!!)
~bc
------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...

ALSO OF NOTE - ANYBODY ON MAO INHIBITORS LIKE PROZAK PROBABLY WONT CATCH A BUZZ OFF E.
SAD BUT TRUE
frown.gif

PLUR
MALIK

why not find some dmn good e, say a blue nike, baby t, or just pure mdma powder and see what that does to him. no alcohol, no food for the afternoon, pop the pill at 7 or 8pm and he will probably get past his no effect situation in no time. By the way, it took me about 5 or 6 time of smoking killer nor cal ganja before it took its true effects. Smoke more and find the high life. good luck

MIKEYBOY! You freind sounds a bit like one of mine. My freinds and I (3 of us) first tried E in Amsderdam, myself and my freind thor had a blast, we were totally up, talking our ass's off, running around like fools, but the other guy (luke) just liked to sit down and drink (big mistake) He is normally a shy person anyway, he dosn't like to dance at all and when ever we go out clubbing, everyone is dancing and socializing and he just sits in the same spot all night, even when he is pilling he still seems shy and doesnt let go enough. He say's he likes it, but he has had a few bad experiences, like when he ate a pill and then drank a bottle of wine, always dumb stuff like that. I just think him and E dont mix, they're incompatable.
PLUR
Chalk

For the record. PROZAC, ZOLOFT, PAXIL, SERZONE etc are not MAO inhibitors..They are SSRIs or Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. They WILL block your e buzz, so think about that. I tried one 2 years ago thinking it would enhance the Xperience. The result...a BIG 0....> However, there are now 2 good scientific studies demonstrating that an SSRI taken with 6 hours of E (Prozac specifically) will block the neurotoxic side effects of E.
Stay away from MAO inhibitors while doing E.
PLUR

For the record. PROZAC, ZOLOFT, PAXIL, SERZONE etc are not MAO inhibitors..They are SSRIs or Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. They WILL block your e buzz, so think about that. I tried one 2 years ago thinking it would enhance the Xperience. The result...a BIG 0....> However, there are now 2 good scientific studies demonstrating that an SSRI taken with 6 hours of E (Prozac specifically) will block the neurotoxic side effects of E.
PLUR

PLUR

I think I'm in the hard head catagory. It took about three months of smoking pot, before I really felt a positive effect.
Ecstasy can be a very, very subtle drug. Often you can feel only slightly different.
Get him a GOOD pill, after something which you know is strong, he will probably start feeling the effects.
Booze & Pot can numb the feeking, particularly for the inexperienced.
For what its worth, 99% of people don't get anything from there first experience with any drug. Normally feel sick or uncomfortable.
Jase...
Who Didn't feel a thing until the third one
smile.gif
BUT looking back, theres no way I'd have been dancing all night on nothing
smile.gif

weed is gonna start affecting your boy after a coupla times
about e's, 1st 3 times i dropped, i didnt feel nothing
but now, every time i drop i just get SO wasted
just find a really really good strong pill, not tha kind that makes you all fuzzy-wuzzy
cause he might not feel the effect
but the kind that makes you hyper and see weird shit
after he feels tha buzz, he'll know what to expect next times
------------------
party safe!